• Raaz •

"Jaan." Sameer dropped his office bag on the couch and engulfed his wife for a gentle back-hug, looking at her with a sweet smile.

"Hi Baby, aaj jaldi aa gaye tum office se?" Naina tilted her head sideways to look at his exhausted eyes.

"Kyu? Tum chahti thi ke main late aau?" Sameer asked her with a mocking smile, making her chuckle as she said in amusement - "Haa, why not, mujhe bhi aaram mil jata ek din ke liye."

"Mujhse aazadi tumhe kabhi nahi milne wali meri jaan," Sameer uttered, in a raspy voice, understanding the nice-wicked plan she was implying on him to activate the sleeping devil inside him.

"Chahiye bhi kise hain?" Naina said with her pink lips twitching to arouse his insides, her voice deep and romantic to inspire a naughty smile on his weary countenance.

"Miss kiya mujhe?" He asked her in a throaty voice while shifting the thick long volume of her soft cocoa brown tresses to the front side of her right shoulder, settling them over the cotton fabric of her licorice kurti, earning enticing glimpses of the curves she gracefully acquired even after years.

"Bahut," Naina replied to him with a gentle smile.

"Tum itna junk food khane ke baad bhi apna figure kaise maintain kar ke rakhti ho?" Sameer couldn't resist asking her in utter puzzlement, only to earn a hard glare from the woman currently caged in his warm arms.

"Yeh tum tareef kar rahe ho ya taunt maar rahe ho?" Naina suspiciously questioned him with the sharp rise of her thin eyebrows.

"Of course, tareef hi hai, meri majal hai jo main tumhe taunt maru?" He confessed or rather scoffed at her, adorably laughing against her ear when she slapped his wrist, pressing a quick kiss on her rejuvenated blooming pink cheek --> smelling precisely like a baby's sweet white musk powder with a mixture of citrus fruit suffusing his senses with tremendous seduction for her.

"Main bachpan se hi slim hoon, I am lucky I know, bechari kitni ladkiyan kuch nahi kha ke bhi healthy dikhti hai aur sabke taane sunti hai, aur main sab khane ke bawjud maintain hoon and of course, underweight bhi." Naina gently giggled in the end once she rested her nose on his ticklish untrimmed black stubble and basked in the overwhelming comfort of his proximity and the faded manly strong scent flowing through his skin-fit pale white shirt.

"Lucky toh tum ho, main bhi toh mila tumhe, warna mere jaise handsome shareef bande aaj kal ki duniya me Solah Somvar ke vrat karne ke baad bhi nahin milte hain." Sameer exaggerated his peerless charm amongst girls and his impeccable demeanor in an amused tone, lovingly wandering his long fingers on her stomach to feel the intricate patterns of many-hued threads stitched on her pristine dress.

"Mr.Delusional World me rehne wale mere pati dev, aapse toh acha hi milta mujhe husband, haa theek hai shayad woh handsome na hota, but mere liye personality nahi quality of his heart matter karti hai," Naina commented with a whimsical grin tugging at the edge of her lips, pulling his rough young cheekbone between her teeth to bite them as gently as she could.

Sameer threw a pointed glare at his cruel wife the moment she dared to mention the guy she was never going to meet or see as her husband because the only man she was entitled to love her whole life was Him and no one else. Everything of hers belongs to him and everything of his belongs to her.

"Mere saamne dusre bando ki baat mat kiya karo." He said in a calm yet fierce voice, carefully pushing away a bunch of hair strands tucking to her balmy lips when she endeavored to speak, grazing the bridge of his nose on her crescent moon-shaped earring.

"Itne chidte kyun ho? Kaunsa main unke saath bhaag ke shadi karne wali hoon?" Naina's inconsiderate reply instantly set him off, his gentle grip now loosening on her skin as he involuntarily took a step back, his ebony eyes acceptably furious and disappointed by her inefficiency to comprehend that such unhealthy jokes always shatter his heart.