• Nazar Ka Tika •

"Naina yaar, humein aaj hi reception me jaana hai, agle saal nahi." Sameer reminded his wife about the event they are supposed to attend tonight, but Naina didn't bother to reply to him.

"Ajeeb hai, mujhe toh keh rahi thi jaldi jaldi apna kaam niptao aur khud bathroom me aadhe ghante se ghusi hui hai." He muttered annoyingly while trimming his beard which grew thicker in a week.

"Hello, Dear Husband." Her juicy voice halted his movements and he quickly looked back at her with a frown on his face until his eyes took the whole picture of his woman.

There Naina stood all dolled up mesmerizingly in a velvety navy blue blouse and satin glowing golden saree, leaving him stunned.

"Naina tum toh." Sameer stopped, his eyes pinned on her hourglass body making him see the pure grace she always carried with her. He couldn't lie to himself by saying his wife didn't slay in this saree; he never saw on her.

Truthfully Naina succeeded to smitten him with her stupendous appearance with the gorgeous enigmatic smile on her pulpy lips.

"Damn, looking so hot." Throwing away the beard grooming tool on the dressing table. Sameer took steady steps toward the woman he was entranced by, and Naina formed her lips for a sensuous smile.

"Yeh tumne kab khareeda?" Sameer asked her urgently, taking her soft hands into his large ones.

"Shadi ki shopping ke time," Naina replied to him with a sweet smile.

"Wow, what a choice, trust me. I am unable to look away." He expressed his current situation in rushed words while gazing at her up to down with nothing but an unfiltered desire to unroll the saree.

"Toh ab pata chala ki aaj ki raat main kya pehnugi?" Naina said or rather tortured his palpating heart by bringing seductiveness in her voice.

"God damn, don't wear this, yaar mere se control nahi hoga itne time." Sameer requested, nearly begging for his wife's mercy in a meek tone.

"Arey ajeeb aadmi ho tum, backless dress pehen rahi thi uske liye bhi mana kiya, ab tumhari manpasand saree pehen kar aayi woh bhi nahi pasand. Toh main pehnu kya?" Naina complained, forgetting that she was in a romantic mood.

"Ab kya karu main bhi, it's hard, no, impossible for me to let you go when I wanna love you madly and unstoppably." Sameer tightened his fingers around her sleek wrists, dragging her closer to his chest as he bored his intense black eyes into her warm brown ones.

"Baby, I am not going anywhere alone, tumhe bhi mere saath hi aana hai," Naina said with a casual smile while resting her palm on his slightly chopped furs.

"Exactly, agar tum akeli apne dosto ke saath jaa rahi hoti toh bhi chal jata, but mujhe bhi tumhare saath aana hai aur itne ghante tumhe is saree me mujhse door dekh kar mere liye khud ko Kaabu me rakhna mushkil ho jayega." Sameer almost cried out of restlessness, his voice thickening in intensity, and his eyes brimming with carnal desires.

"Toh ab main kya karu?" Naina questioned her tantrum-aunty in a disgruntled tone.

"Pata nahi, tumhe change karne bhi nahi keh sakta kyuki tum toh sab me ravishing lagti ho," Sameer said with a tense look.

"Dekho, tum reception me meri taraf dekhna hi mat." She suggested.

"Huh? Toh kisko dekhu? Kisi aur ki biwiyon ko?" He jeered at his wife's childish idea.

"Shut up, mera matlab tha ki avoid eye contact with me toh tumhare liye easy rahega khud ko control me rakhna," Naina said with a haughty expression, but Sameer wasn't convinced as he knew looking away at someone else despite knowing his stunning and unbelievably beautiful wife is around him is nearly impossible.