• Minnatein •

Sleeping without Naina wasn't easy for Sameer. He was tossing and turning in bed, hugging the furry pillow she uses every night just to find the missing warmth and comfort in the fabric, but nothing was helping him tonight, annoying him to a great extent. He sat up, exhaling a loud breath while palming his face, trying his best to not think about the girl who was overpowering his sensibility.

Sameer stood up, approached the desk, and sat on the chair after pulling it back, unlocking the unused diary he keeps inside the drawer, and grabbing a fountain black pen from beside the laptop. Uncapping the writing instrument he started penning down his thoughts, emotions, and restlessness on the plain white page, the dark ink curving beautiful handwriting to smite any person who would come across this letter. He suddenly stopped, stitching his tranquil eyes to find the accurate words to describe the quintessence of grace while leaning back, a slow smile capturing his face when he realized how angelic and aesthetic his girl was. Encompassing his senses with pure love and admiration for her.

"Tune bhi beshak mujhko kitna tadpaya."

"Phir bhi teri har ek ada pe pyaar aaya."

It took him more than an hour to scribble his feelings in comprehensive words, the pen smoothly running on the thick sheet, coloring it with intense black. He tore several pages out of confusion and tangled thoughts, drafting them for later, resuming his work for the time being.

He put her printed picture on every page he wrote so far, her gorgeous smile and her raw brown eyes casting light upon his darkened heart to vanish the gloominess.

"Ban gaya hoon main tera deewana."

"Dheere dheere se dil ko churana."

Sameer put down his concealed musings and the beautiful tales he had in his heart while smiling unstoppably, the black pilot-rimmed glasses on his focused eyes making him look like a professional author writing about the lady love of his life to paint every word with unconditional love he has for her, the wind of delight and fragrance of Her Scent permeating across the large room.

Closing the book with a satisfied look on his face. He kissed the last sentence --> Jaan.

"Tumse pyar hume hai kitna Jaane-eh-Jana."

"Tumse milkar tumko hai batana."

A soft breath released out of his mouth when he wallowed in the pleasure of her soothing memories.

• Naina was having the same uneasiness as him, turning on and off the night lamp, her elbow resting on the desk and her folded fingers pressed against her right cheek, her amber eyes lost in the lane of his thoughts and memories.

Flipping the transparent pages of the album containing his and their countless pictures, staring at his charming smile with faint dewdrops shining in her eyes under the mild silvery illumination.

"Apna bhi haal tumhare jaisa hai saajan."

Naina lovingly gazed at the gallant gentleman holding her left hand and kissing the back of her palm with so-much admiration in his shadowy obsidian irises staring at hers, a pleasant smile tugged at the corner of his youthful lips while posing for the romantic photograph taken by Anshuman, when they went to Lonavala in monsoon season to spend nights of wild passion and warm cuddles.

She gently ran her fingers on the collage photos, sniffing and breathing steadily out of overwhelming amour for her boy.

"Bas yaad tujhe karte hai aur koi kaam nahi."

Naina walked towards the balcony, strolling from end to another with her sleek arms wrapped around her chest and her dreamy eyes as deep as ocean moving to the vast misty sky, talking with the luscious aligned stars to ask them when she would be able to peacefully spend time with her hubby-chubby and forget about the disapproval fight they had.