• Best Pati Patni •

Sameer was enthralled with the serene and breathtaking views of Lake Pichola visible to see from the famous Khamma Ghani restaurant where they were supposed to enjoy their secret lunch date, and the ambiance looked safe to his eyes. It had an extended comfy baby blue mattress with six pillows arranged at either side to provide the customers' comfort and warmth, and a small yet sufficient for two-three people wooden rectangular table was placed in the middle with delicate glasses above it. Undoubtedly the sight in front of him bewitched his senses and left him absolutely magnetized with the combination of a multitude of colors painted at the overlooking trees, bushes, skies, homes, and little-little village-type rooms. The water was floating gently with waves of transparent calm cerulean blue, donning a speechless smile on his lips, and they both settled themselves on the luxurious floral-designed sheets, looking at each other happily.

"What would you like to have Mr.Hubby?" Opening the menu card as if she was reading a book with a professional look on her face. Naina asked her man amusingly.

"Starter me, I would like to have a French kiss from my beautiful wife." Sameer began to say, appearing to look solemn about his demand but there was playfulness in his black eyes.

Naina gently chuckled at his cute yet unacceptable request given to the crowded place they were sitting at.

"Main course me toh pura ka pura khane ka mann hai meri tasty biwi ko, but considering the current situation. I think sirf uske delicious proximity se kaam chalana padega." Sameer said with a frisky smile, placing his mingled hands under his chin as he pressed his elbow on the pillow resting over his folded knees.

"Aur dessert me...I would love to eat your juicy strawberry pink lips." He stared at Naina naughtily, twisting his lips when she seemed to be finding it hard to control her cheeks, getting all pink-pink at his not-so-innocent remark.

"Kuch dhang ka khao," Naina said with a fake stern expression, eyeing the crowd busy either with work or their respective partner.

"Tumse achi aur tasty dish kahan milegi?" Sameer asked her innocently, his pupils coloring with shades of drama and longingness to grab her lips and squeeze them harder.

"Shut up Sameer." Naina threw a pillow at his face, disregarding the shocked expressions from the public at her childish yet weird behavior.

"Then shut my mouth." Sameer leaned a little ahead, though the table between them became a hindrance.

Before Naina could threaten him. She heard someone playing Ranbir Kapoor's latest song and when she veered at the person. She found her creating a reel and her partner accompanying her with that wide smile on his face. The stupendous lyrics of "Pyaar Hota Hota Kahi Baar Hai." amazed her as she listened to the dancing music wholeheartedly, causing Sameer to squint his eyes at her and at the people failing to make a good video probably for Instagram.

"Kya hai is gaane me aisa special jo itne maze se sun rahi ho?" He asked her with a bewildered expression, not loving the party music and secondly, the uncanny and too modern lyrics chosen for the song.

"Tumhe pata hai yeh song kiska hai?" Naina looked at him amusingly.

"Nahin." Sameer refused, having no clue about the question his wife asked him.

"Tumhari sautan ka." She informed him with a wacky smile, and it didn't take him a moment to decipher she was referring to Ranbir Kapoor --> The renowned playboy.

"I can't understand tum ladkiyon ko playboy me itna interest kyun hota hai?" Sameer asked her irately, genuinely disappointed by his wife's dull and unacceptable choice.