• I Want You •

"I am super duper excited to watch my Ranbir's new movie." Naina yapped like a toddler, clapping her hands enthusiastically, and Sameer narrowed his eyes at her over-excitement to see the Playboy on the huge screen.

"He's not yours." He clarified tactfully, buying the tickets for his most-favorite enemy's newly released Film.

"In dreams. He's mine." She said with a cute smile, staring at the huge poster of Ranbir's and Shraddha's movie in buoyancy.

"What?" Sameer looked at her in utter disbelief, saying - "Par tum toh kehti thi tumhare sapno me main aata hoon, aur tumhare sapno ka rajkumar bhi main hoon."

"Haa tum bhi ho...pa.." Naina was interrupted by her husband, who asked her shockingly - "Tum bhi ho matlab? Aur kitne log hai tumhari sapno ki duniya ke rajkumar?"

She slapped him on his left wrist while scowling at his incapacity to understand the difference between dreamworld and delusional world, and explained to him - "Arey pagal sapno me he's mine matlab hum fans ke liye jo imaginative world hota haina where we wish if the actor glanced at us just for a moment ya kuch bhi. Uski baat kar rahi thi main, it doesn't mean mere sapno me Ranbir aata hai. Of course, that place is reserved for my angry bird."

A relaxed sigh escaped his lips and he pressed a sweet smile before strolling inside the theatre.

As they sat on the seats with no excitement on Sameer's face, they waited for the film to commence on the screen.

Fifteen minutes passed by with the theatre management playing ads and whatnot, irritating Sameer to a great extent that he started to yawn, lazily stretching his arms in the air, and just then his gaze accidentally went to the shortcake sitting next to him, her eyes as enlarged as saucers at his audacity to express that he was feeling bored. He quickly sat straight on his seat, folding his hands around his chest as he pretended to pay attention to the unwanted advertisement, and Naina restrained her budding smile at his overloaded cuteness.

As soon as the film started to play on the screen. She screamed aloud in joy - "Yay, finally movie start ho gayi."

Sameer chuckled at her innocence, shaking his head a little.

"Ishaq Mere Yaara."

"Oh Oh Mere Yaara."

"Tu Kar Le Dobaara."

"Kar Le Dobaara."

"Bas Ek Baar Mein Hi."

"Ek Baar Mein Hi."

"Bhare Na Dil Bechara."

"Sang Rehne Ke Shaam Savere."

"Kya Karne Hain Waade Bathere."

"Hai Zindagani Agar Char Din Ki
Toh Lene Hi Kyun Saat Phere."

When Naina sang the lyrics with pure vivacity in her posture. He couldn't help but smile in response, pleased to know his surprise to take her out for her favorite star's movie turned out to be honestly great.

Sameer didn't admire any Bollywood, tollywood, hollywood megastars. Although he always praised their natural acting skills, he hardly liked any.

Watching movies was never his thing, he wasn't into entertainment and social media. His peace was his smoking in earlier times, he used to smoke a cigarette whenever he wanted to feel relaxed and away from all the stress circling unstoppably in his mind.