• Good Husband •

As Sameer made his way to the parking lot, he couldn't help but chuckle at the hilarious and relatable YouTube shorts he was watching. However, his casual stroll was suddenly interrupted by the sound of young boys whispering nearby. Curiosity piqued, he moved closer to eavesdrop on their discussion. It seemed they were talking about a young girl - "Yaar yeh bandi kitni awesome hain, just look at her waist, itni patli kamar."

"Seriously dude, her man is so damn lucky re. I mean, aaj kal itni perfect wife kaha milti hai with beautiful curves."

"Aur hotness ki toh baat hi mat karo. Haye...dil aa gaya hai ispe, iske dance moves bahut hi zabardast hai, aur iske expressions oye hoye. So killing and sexy."

"Bhagwan sirf kismat walo ko aisi hot biwiya deta hai. Iska size kitna hoga?"

He was shocked to see the students playing old dance videos of his wife on their phones. The sight left him reeling, and his eyes betrayed a mix of emotions - disbelief, anger, and humiliation. He couldn't believe what he was seeing - the person he loved most in the world, being mocked by strangers in such a cruel and insensitive manner.

"What is this?" Sameer's stern voice alarmed the boys, and they swiftly looked back at him with perplexed eyes, unable to recognize him as he was new to them.

"What?" One of them asked him.

"Tumhe sharam nahi aati ek ladki ke dance video par aisi vulgar comments pass karte hue?" Sameer said in a strident voice, seething in extreme abomination, but all he heard and saw was their careless laughter and nonchalant smiles at his remark.

"Tumse matlab? Tum jao, apna kaam karo, don't teach us manners." The tall boy amongst them said with a hardened expression and was about to go.

But Sameer ruthlessly caught his t-shirt's collar and threatened him in an acidic tone - "Don't ever make such comments on anyone's posts."

"Oh! Feminist?" He mocked Sameer while freeing his collar from Sameer's steel firm clutch, and his friends couldn't stop laughing hysterically at the stranger's miffed expression and bewildered eyes.

"Tujhe kyu itni problem ho rahi hai? Teri biwi hai kya?" The short-height guy asked the angry young man with a derisive smile.

"Haan, She is my wife, par agar na bhi hoti na phir bhi mera reaction same hi hota," Sameer said each word with the sweat of aggression budding on his forehead, and the group of four people was gobsmacked after knowing the girl they were discussing about is a wife of this hot-blooded human.

What a lucky mannnnn.

"Really? She is your wife?" The tall guy named Deepak curiously stared at the stranger while stroking his palm on his minimal stubble.

"Ab kya marriage certificate dikhau yakeen dilane ke liye ki woh meri biwi hai?" Sameer replied to him with frustration growing thicker in his loud voice, and the boys acted to close their ears to prevent becoming deaf.

"Shh, dheere bolo, hume sunai deta hai bhai." Another boy, Yuvaan, said with a fake annoyed look.

"By the way, mili kaha tumhe yeh beautiful girl? Hume toh saari average wali milti hai, aur woh bhi itna attitude dikhati hai." Deepak spoke with abhorrence brewing within him at remembering how girls rejected his proposal and threw unnecessary attitude on him.

"Tum ho hi usi layak, respect karni toh aati nahi, kaun ladki tumhare saath rahegi." Sameer's blatant reply provoked the young boys to dangerously glare at him, with Deepak clenching his fists to hold back himself from brutally punching the arrogant man's face.