• Bura Sapna •

Naina was looking sizzling hot in a burgundy red gown having a long slit from the waist side and was displaying her slender shiny leg to the crowd who was swooning over her mesmerizing beauty and enrapturing smile. She walked through the large banquet hall while ignoring the lovestruck eyes of the boys on her, but suddenly a young man in his late twenties came in front of her, looking at her with a chivalrous smile. She regarded him with a gentle look, wondering why he was blocking her way.

"Hello." He greeted her sweetly, waving his hand at her, but his eyes were looking somewhere else.

Her seductive beauty.

"Hi," Naina replied to him in a soft voice.

"Can I say something?" The boy clad in a denim black shirt with the best-influencing smile on his soft square face asked in a husky voice.

Naina hesitantly nodded her head for yes, pressing her juicy raspberry lips in nervousness.

"Well, itni ladkiyan hai yaha but my eyes couldn't move from yours. Trust me I'm not flirting and trying to butter you. You simply look gorgeous." He said each word with a sweet smile while looking deeply into her kohl eyes, now glistening with a wave of delight.

"Thank you so much," Naina replied to him with tenderness.

"You're welcome, pretty girl." He reverently bowed his head, expressing his respect for her.

She was about to leave, but he stopped her again by asking in excitement - "Are you single by any chance?"

"No, I am married." Naina was quick to clear his misunderstanding by showing him the nuptial chain hanging around her neck which was hidden behind the voluminous tresses.

"Oh." He exclaimed in a disheartened tone, his smile flying away along with the gust of wind after knowing the beautiful lass wasn't a bachelor with whom he can flirt and try to make a good bond.

"Hmm, what happened?" Naina asked him with an oblivious expression.

"Kuch nahi yaar. I thought tum single ho toh hum shayad ache dost ban pate." He spoke with a sheepish smile while rubbing his neck.

She chuckled at his cute reply, asking him amusingly - "Toh kya hua? Married ladki ke saath friendship nahi karne ka koi rule hai?"

"Ahh no. But khul ke you know flirt nahi kar sakte na." He said shyly, slimming his lips to form a thin smile.

"Healthy flirting me koi burai nahin hain." Naina clarified, doubling up his enthusiasm to befriend her and be in her touch to have some fun time.

"You are such a sweetheart." The grinning boy came ahead and gently pulled her left cheek, passing a luminescent smile for not judging him and taunting him.

Naina happily stared at the lean boy for being too sweet to believe, but just then SOMEONE familiar roared at her new friend, tightly grabbing him by his throat as he asked him like a hungry lion - "How dare you touch my wife?"

The crowd began to gather while shockingly looking at the tall boy mistreating another man, making them feel extremely intimidated by his aura. Naina immediately dragged her husband away from her new friend and shouted at him in a stern voice - "Are you mad? Kya kar rahe ho tum uske saath."

The boy in a black shirt acrimoniously glared at the tall man for trying to strangle him to death, showing off his masculinity.

"Main kya kar raha tha? Arey isko pucho yeh kya kar raha tha tumhare saath. He's pulling your cheek." Sameer screamed at his wife for supporting the stranger instead of understanding his not-so-naive intentions, his furious eyes twirling at the sinful human.