Part 3 ~ Getting to know Keith

When Alma arrived at her new home she could not say she was impressed, it was a cave with no door but he had some kind of big leaves that closed it, the wind would easily blow inside, she calmed herself down and walked deeper in, there were rooms and even a room that could keep things cool, she walked into another room that seemed to be his bedroom, there was of course no bed just furs on the floor, Alma felt depressed, it did not look very comfortable but she guessed beggars can't be choosers. She sat on a stone and started hurling more questions at Keith. It made him happy that she was interested in him. She asked him what beasts did for fun here, he just looked at her like he did not understand the word, so she asked again what does he do that makes him happy. Keith thought for a while and said he liked to hunt and fight, how much fun he has Alma thought to herself. She asked him if he liked to sing or draw, he did not know what draw was and said so but he knew about singing. He told her that only mermen and mermaids could sing, she was curious how he would sing if he tried so she sang one line and asked him to repeat her words, she sang you are the dancing queen young and sweet only seventeen. Keith looked shocked, and asked her how she could sing using words, merfolks could only sing in high frequency (like dolphins) he was amazed and loved it he wanted to hear her sing more, the sound was so beautiful that he felt like his heart would leap from his chest. She sang a few songs for him even though she was very shy, Alma did not know that a lot of beast had come closer to listen to her beautiful sound, they thought she must be blessed by the beast goddesses herself and many beast wanted nothing more than to be one of her mates.

After a while Keith made her dinner, she had told him she could never eat raw meat or she would be sick, thankfully they could use fire but unfortunately they did not use any seasoning, the meat was very dry since Keith was so afraid the meat might be raw, she was thankful she had toothpicks or else her gums would hurt.

Keith told her more about the beastworld and how dangerous it is, he told her about ferals and if she could not flee it would be best to submit and do what they asked no matter how horrible it was. Keith could not look her in the eyes but she knew what he meant they would either eat her up or eat her. This reminded her of a lot of books she had read about beastworlds, probably a lot that was written in these book could really happen here. She started to sweat and she felt her anxiety bubble up, she started to sing to calm herself down and it worked but she was exhausted. She asked him where she should sleep and he told her of course you will sleep with me, he told her not to worry he would not do anything she did not want to do but it was best to sleep together since it got cold in the evenings. She hesitantly agreed and laid down. Even though there were furs it was still hard, almost like she was just sleeping on the bare floor. Keith took her in his arms and she stiffened up. Her husband was the only man that had ever held her so intimately in his arms, she felt guilty like she was betraying him, she told herself over and over again, he has a new woman and he's happy, he has moved on you have to move on too even though it's just been a few days, I have to do this or I will not survive, she told herself to calm down over and over again, mixed with that the word slut was on repeat in her head, she could not turn it off, she was just so tired she just needed sleep, she wished she had a button on the back of her neck with on and off switch so she could just turn her brain off before sleeping, would it not be nice, with that thought her mind finally gave her peace to sleep. She slept a dreamless sleep, the best sleep she had had for years.

When she woke up Keith still had his arms around her, she felt warm and just closed her eyes and started to daydream until she found his morning erection on her ass. She was to frighten to move and she felt mortified. God she felt how big it was and she felt scared then she thought about if they would mate would she give birth to eggs, this is just too out there, why was she even here, she was not gifted, not smart, not beautiful, not charming, she could not protect herself against a chicken and she was a wimp, she wished she had a system like in the books that would reward her after completing tasks. She thought to herself why not check if she had one, it was not more crazy than anything that has happened to her since she got here. She called out in her mind for system in all the languages she knew but no reply, she thought to herself at least she tried.

Keith woke up with a smile on his face and told her he had the best sleep he had ever had with her in his arms, she told him that she slept well too but she was eager to stand up and let him calm down, she had to go to the bathroom bad so he showed her one room in the cave where she could relieve herself, it was not pretty but it did the job. After breakfast she asked if she could shower so he took her to the fountain. The water was not as cold as she expected. She asked him to turn around and let her know if anyone came. She scrubbed herself and cleaned her underwear, she was lucky she had an extra pair she while they dried she could wear the other one.

She did not know that Keith had seen her washing herself and cursed at himself for his body was so hot and his rod was so stiff it hurt, she was the most beautiful being he had ever seen, but the best part was how nice she was, he had a feeling he would have to beat a lot of beasts wanting to be her mates. He was possessive like all males but he knew he had to share her to protect her, he just had to help her choose the right males, he felt so lucky he would be her first male, that meant he had the most power over the other males. Life was good and would only get better, he would hopefully finally become a father, that was what most male desired after getting a female. Now he had to be patient so she would love and dote on him the most.