Part 65 ~ Haffi and Gummi

Meeting the king had gone better than she thought, she even snagged a new potential partner from her trip, she was not ready to add him to her family anytime soon though, she had not had time to spend any time with her mates in a long time and she had also neglected spending any time with her potential mates. Alma had the bright idea to turn this trip into a romantic trip between her, Gummi and Haffi. She asked them if they could go and see what was popular for beasts to buy here. Gummi had been here before so he took her hand and walked her towards the center of the city, Haffi held her other hand and Alma felt so secure being with them, she could relax and just look at everything she found exciting, she really felt like a tourist, that thought made her smile but she did not linger with that thought since there were so many things to see. When they finally reached the market, Alma was glad, she was getting a little tired and rather thirsty. She asked Haffa if they could get a cold drink to drink somewhere close by. Haffi was quick to find a stall selling cold water. Alma was quick to swallow the water and felt much better after that she smiled brightly at Haffi and thanked him for his help, Haffi blushed a little and was so happy to have gotten the chance to help his future mate. Gummi took her to see what he found interesting things and thought she might like. He showed her where she could get all kinds of fur and jewellery. Alma really liked bling but she had not seen any bling here but they had on the other hand pearl necklaces, bracelets, earrings and ankle bracelets, she also saw a beautiful jewellery that had been made with all kinds of things from the sea, she liked a lot of it, Gummi saw how she looked at the jewellery so he bought everything, he had the stones and he wanted to give her presents, she was such a kind female, she deserved it. Alma wanted to tell him no but he would not take no for an answer so she just smiled and thanked him. Alma had been very hesitant to trust the fox but he had not probed her much for any additional information since he was chosen to be her possible mate. She felt that out of all the beasts she had met he was the most learned, most travelled and could be a good diplomat to have when being in a dangerous situation. He had told her much about his childhood and his love for travel. She loved listening to him telling her about all his adventures. He had told her that he had stayed with dragons for a while and that that had been very interesting. He had not told her much about them but he told her that he would tell her all in good time and she believed  him, he loved speaking about what he had experienced, he was a good storyteller and she liked that she did not always have to be the source of entertainment.

Haffi had bought her the finest fur he had seen, he wanted to make clothing for her, he wanted to make clothing for his mate to be and he hoped she would wear it, he had not shown her the furs, he wanted to surprise her with a gift, she deserved to be pampered to the heavens and he wanted to be the beasts that would pamper her the most. The day flew by, all of them had such a great time, they got to know each other even better without many curious eyes watching their every move but it was time to go back, it would be getting dark soon and both Haffi and Gummi did not want to be travelling with Alma in the dark, even though they should be safe it was still not completely safe. Gummi morphed to his fox and Alma sat on his back, she was getting tired, it had been a long day and she had not slept much during the night, she even had trouble keeping herself awake, she enjoyed watching the scenery, everything was so beautiful here, she was so happy to be there, this felt like heaven to her, everything was going so well, she just loved her new life, she could not imagine ever going back home, for her this was her home now, she felt like this place was made just for her, sure she missed a lot of things from her old home but still she would never want to go back, she felt she always was supposed to go to the beast world, maybe she was never supposed to be born on earth, she really felt so in her heart but she had mostly seen the best of this world, this world was much more dangerous than earth ever could be, she was still just a naive woman that had been sheltered by her good mates.

Alma looked at the skies and she saw Fannar, she smiled and screamed his name and waived at him, Fannar squealed in his form to acknowledge her greeting. Keith had asked Fannar to fly towards them since it was getting dark, Fannar was quick to morph and fly towards the city, it did not take him long to she Haffi and just below him was Alma and Gummi. He flew side by side with Haffa securing the environment, you could never be too careful he thought to himself, he hoped she had had a good time, he knew she had been very excited he just hoped she would not be let down, the city might be big but it was not terribly exciting. Their village was much more interesting than the city but still he was sure she would like seeing it, she had been very interested in seeing other females, he hoped she got a chance to see at least one.

They finally arrived to their village and the managed to get there before dark. Alma was so tired that she just wanted to eat, bathe, feed Gudda and fall asleep. Fannar had squealed loudly before arriving to the village so Tram could start cooking, they knew she would want to eat, bathe and sleep so they tried to have everything ready for her. Waiting for Alma was a big surprise, they could move into their house it was all ready, even the housing for the animals, Alma was so happy that she could cry. They had prepared food for her and the bath was waiting for her. She hugged her mates and thanked them with all her heart. She was not stingy with compliments, they all deserved it and it made them so happy. She ate her food in delight, took a long hot bath, it felt so nice that she fell asleep, Odin could hear that her breathing had changed so he rushed in scared she might drown, but thankfully she was secure, he felt all hot and bothered looking at her, he felt a little sour but he could only just endure, he carefully took her out of the bath, Alma did not wake up, she was so tired, he dried her softly and as well as he could, he decided he wanted to hug her while she was in the nude, he could caress her and give her feathery kisses. It was not his night to spend alone with her so he put her in their common bed, they all slept together with her but his place would always beside her since he was the first male and he would never give that up, he loved being close to her, still it was hard, he was so hard he rubbed himself against her, feeling her softness, he could smell the horniness of all her males but he did not care, he only cared for his horniness, he gave her kisses all over, Alma moaned in her sleep, making all her beasts so uncomfortable, Odin really wanted to continue, he felt like he was about to burst, if only she would awaken he thought to himself bitterly but the chances of that happening was very low since she was so exhausted, for his own good he decided to take a quick dip in the lake to calm himself down, he did not think all her mates would join him taking a cold dip but he understood, they all desperately needed alone time with their Alma but he needed her first, they would just have to make a line and wait for their turn.

Sorry for a short chapter I will most likely update again tomorrow 😉