Part 6 ~ bonding with the snake

Writer here 👋 sorry if I'm uploading chapters too fast but this story has been on my mind for a long time, I was going to wait until I finished my wolf story but I just couldn't wait, there is so much I want to write and I'm excited for a character to come but he can't come right away so sorry for the spam 😉

Alma had been in this cold cave for five months, at first she was very scared of the snake but as time flew by he was no longer as scary as before. He had not forced her yet to sleep with her, for that she was thankful. The only thing she had to do was sing for him and dance, one time when she thought she was alone she sang fat bottoms girls as loud as she could while shaking her ass and dancing. She had nothing else to do but sing, dance and daydream, the cave was not big but it was big enough for the both of them. Odin came back to the cave when she was dancing and singing, he had never heard such lyrics nor beat, he really liked it especially when she was shaking her ass. As time grew his feelings for Alma grew too, he was not as focused on making her submit but to make her like him. She was afraid of him but she was still nice to him, he wanted to mate and mark her but he wanted her to want it just as much as he did, he wanted to make many hatchlings with her an pamper her. He knew she still missed her Keith but he was certain he could make her forget about him. It bothered him when she asked if she could see Keith again and go back home for this was her home now, wether she liked it or not. He knew she wanted to get out of the cave but he was scared to loose her. Much could happen and he could loose her, still he wanted her to be happy, he wanted to see her smile.

She sang for him at night and when she did not feel like singing, she told him stories, she loved all kind of stories and she loved watching all kinds of horror movies so she made the movies into stories. Odin really loved these stories about things he had never heard of, he could barely wait until night came so she would tell him a new story.

Alma had not had her period since she came here she thought it must be because of her age, she wondered a lot about it though since she looked and felt like a mere eighteen year old girl, she thought it could be likely that her fertility would increase. She had always wanted children but it was just not meant to be for her. Her husband was infertile and even though she let him believe it did not matter it still crushed her, all her dreams about three children running around where shattered since her husband did not want to adopt, he only wanted to be a father to his own biological child, she could not blame him, it is hard to take care of a child and she had to respect his wishes. He had told her that he would let her go if she wanted for he wanted her to be happy too, she loved him more than having her own child, she would still make the same decision, it would still be hard though.

Odin left every morning and came back at night, Alma still had on her wristwatch and could tell how time flew by. She got lonely all by herself and so very bored nothing to do but think and think some more. She thought about Keith, if he was looking for her, she still had hope in her heart that she would see him again, she just had to get the snake to trust and like her then maybe just maybe she could see Keith again. She liked Odin and she was very attracted to him, he did not say much but she liked to be around him, he made her feel safe. One midday her period finally came and the pain, was horrendous. Alma had always had to take strong painkillers when her period came, she felt like her back was breaking and the stomach cramps were horrible, she could not move she just layed there focusing on breathing.

Odin came  after dark as usual and when he entered the cave he smelled it, she was bleeding, he hoped he could make her mate him as soon as possible so they could bond and have their own hatchlings. When Odin walked to the bedding he saw she was in alot of pain, he panicked and he was very afraid that she could die. He had to take her to a doctor, she could die, he morphed to his snake but her carefully in his mouth and took her to a village a good distance from his cave. He could not know if that Keith was still looking for her, he knew that the beast would definitely still be looking for her and would not forget her but he would not let anyone take her from him. He took the first beast he saw and asked him where the doctor was. He found the doctor and finally Alma fell asleep. The doctor gave the snake the medicine and told him sometimes some females will get very sick when bleeding so he had to take good care of her, she had to eat nutritious food and be warm. He got what he needed paid and left quickly. After the sixth day she stopped bleeding and finally Alma was her old self again. She was thankful to Odin for taking such good care of her, she asked him what she could do to make him happy, he said if she would be his mate he would be very happy.

She knew it was only a matter of time till he would ask and he had been so nice to her and took good care of her but most of all she liked him. She knew he was not close to anyone and she wanted to be there for him so she said yes, it is time. She said yes also because of selfish reasons, she knew he was strong and she needed strong beasts to protect her here, still it left a bitter taste in her mouth, she did not want to use anyone but still she had too.

Finally Alma dared to ask why he had two penises. Odin gave her a smirk and asked if it was not better if he just showed her instead, she shook her head no real fast, she had an idea one went in the ass and she had never done that, and by the size of his dicks it would tear her ass up, she shivered just thinking about it. It was nighttime and the layed down, Odin asked if they could mate tonight and even though she was scared and feeling very guilty towards Keith and her husband she said yes, it was time, she had to move on. He took the charge and kissed her, rather aggressively, still she liked it, when his tongue entered her mouth she was pleasantly surprised, his tongue was like a snake's tongue but wider, his tongue was cool and felt nice. He touched her everywhere, and she could not get enough, he bit her ear playfully while playing with her breast, she felt like she was going to burst, her body was on fire and she was so ready for it. He licked and sucked her nipples, she arched her back so he could take more, he moved one hand towards her pussy and carefully rubbed her nup, she was on cloud nine and she came just like that, Odin laughed and told her she was naughty, she did not have permission to come yet, she said sorry again and again, she was not done she wanted more and she begged him to enter her. He took one dick and put it carefully inside her, he thought to himself she was so tight, he had to be carful or she could get hurt, it was agonising for him, he just wanted to cram it in and fuck her brains off but her enjoyment meant everything to him. After a while it no longer hurt and she wanted him to go faster and harder so that is what he did. They sex did not last long, it barely took two minutes. Odin had not been with a female for hundreds of years and well Alma was too horny to last. Just before Odin came he bit her in neck, she felt nothing since she almost blacked out from the orgasm and when Odin came he grunted loudly and held her ass tightly. She could feel something expanding inside her, what was it. She asked Odin what it was and he just looked at her and asked her if she had not been told about sex, she said no, of course she knew enough about human sex, she had done that so many times but she knew nothing of beast sex. He told her that the middle of his penis would expand so the semen would not leak out and it would be pumping for a while. They were stuck like that for an hour, Odin was enjoying himself Alma not so much, this was strange, she felt like she had just fucked a dog, god she thought to herself she is such a pervert, she thought would all beast knot too, this is so embarrassing. After the knot subsisted he carefully washed her while looking proudly at the mark he put on her, his snake was on her left chest not that far from her heart. If was very likely she would bare his hatchlings, life was good real good he thought to himself while smiling like an idiot.