Part 83 ~ A strenuous night

Alma took his hand and led him to the hut, the king followed her with excitement in his heart, the shark was sad he had not been able to beat the king since he had seen her first, he had waited such a long time, it seemed he had to wait a little more, he felt a little guilty in his heart, he knew full well she would not have accepted them so easily if she had not been in a tight spot but this was a cruel world and he had every right to grasp his opportunity, he would be a fool if he did not, from what he had observed he was not so sure he could have gotten a place in her harem otherwise, still that did nothing to lessen the guilt in his heart, he made a vow to himself to show her his worth and loyalty every day for choosing him.

Alma finally went inside the hut, she could see her hands trembling, no matter what she did they would not stop, she tried to will her body to calm down but it would not listen, doing this went against what she believed in but she had to think of Askell, she would do anything for the ones she loved even if it would hurt her, she wanted to cry but she could not she had to be brave and she had to be strong, she could afford to break down when she was back home but for now she had a job to do. Hafthor watched Alma carefully, he did really feel bad for mating her this way but he knew very well that if he would have waited her mates would have made things very hard for him and they might not accept him, he wanted to be her mate and by doing it like this he could secure her. He did not want to sire her to his will but he could see that it would be the best thing to do for her, he could make the mating very hazy for her, he could make it seem like a pleasant dream so that is what he decided to do, he had a bad taste in his mouth for almost coercing her but still he did not want to give her up, he would shower her with love and affection afterwards and he would wait very patiently until she would be ready to mate him again, he only needed to mate her once to make her his queen. Alma could feel the anxiety attack coming and she could not stop it, she was so scared and she felt so helpless, all of a sudden Hafthor started to sing, his singing calmed her beating heart in an instant, all her worries were gone and all she could see was him, she could not help herself, she had never wanted anyone as much as she wanted him, she wanted to taste him and feel him all over, still there was a voice telling her to stop so she hesitated but only for a moment since the voice quieted down, she felt hot all over and she needed to feel him, she needed to rub her body with his, the want was so strong that nothing else mattered, she touched him all over, he was still singing to her while she was touching him, licking him and kissing him, he had a hard time focusing on his song, he had to finish the song for her to be enthralled until the mating would finish, feeling her touching him was incredible, he wanted more but he had to finish the song, Alma liked his singing and she loved to touch his cool skin, she also liked to lick him, he was very salty but still she liked it. His skin was blueish, such a beautiful skin, so cool and nice to touch, she took his rock hard shaft and played with it for a little while, it was such a beautiful dick, so long and thick, it did not feel masculine at all for some crazy reason but it was just as it was supposed to be she put his shaft in her mouth and sucked him greedily, she could not get enough of it. Hafthor was euphoric but he still had to be clearheaded to finish his song, he was almost done, after that he could ravish her and make it all seem like a beautiful dream to her, he could not have her be frightened of him,  he had to get her to trust him so that she would fall in love with him, he had never been more glad to have been a merman, he was so thankful for his gift. The song was finally done and he was about to burst he took his shaft for her mouth and laid her down on the furs. He touched her all over but he did not spent a lot of time loving her, he was on a time limit, he had to finish the mating quickly just so that she would not wake up before they had finished. He knew enough of females to get her ready so he did the minimum, she was so far gone that it really did not matter, she wanted him on top of her and inside her, she told him to hurry so he did, he almost came with the first thrust, she was so warm and welcoming, tight and slippery, he grunted and moved sloppily, like a young man doing it for the first time. The feeling was so incredible that he came within thirty seconds, he bit her in the neck while orgasm to seal the mating bond. Alma came so hard that she lost consciousness. The merman was quick to see if his bond had formed, he could see it starting to form on her calve, not the greatest place to have it but not the worst, still he was happy, he was finally a mated beasts. He finally had his own family. He would treat her like the queen she was, he would make up for their first time with the rest of his life, he promised himself to do better and be what she wanted and needed.

Meanwhile in the village the horde was still coming strong, the village was only standing because of the spider. There was endless amount of assassins prey coming and attacking, all the beasts worked as a team, thankfully beasts could easily stay awake for at least a week and a little longer if needed, as with food, some did not need to eat months at a time while other could go a few days without it. Even thought the spider was the star he still could not keep all the assassins prey away quite a few had slipped in but everyone worked as a team so there was not much damage, the spider felt like the worst had passed and that the horde might pass within a day or two, the prey was not hard for Odin to kill, he was getting annoyed how many were still coming, he had, had enough and wanted to find Alma and secure the village but he had to stop the horde first, at least they had a lot of assassins prey lifestones, they would always be useful to have. Taurus city was not in great shape and it was close to collapse their only hope was to let the horde pass, the king had done all he could but there was so many of them, coming endlessly, still he kept on fighting for his beasts, he had to protect them even if he had to sacrifice his own life, if you want to live like a king you have to be willing to die like one too, he had always thought so, he took his responsibility very hard and he would do his best until he would draw his last breath.

Two chapters as promised :) ill probably update again in two days, good night, i hope you like it and thank you all for reading and commenting, i love reading it :)