Part 41 ~ Meeting the beasts 8

I thought it would be fun to get gel nails and it is but I can't write with it 😫, they are too long and it's annoying to write, i will do my best but i wont be getting nails again in the future if I'm writing a story, I'm so slow and I'm having a hard time hitting the right keys :)

Gulli strolled towards the cave with a big smile on his face, he was finally going to meet the female. He had been waiting so long. Gulli was a six stripe bear, he was the youngest beasts to have reached six stripes and still not fifty years old. Gulli was one of a kind and it was believed that the goddess favoured him immensely. He was always in a good mood but he was rather stupid but he was considered a young beast so his father had hopes that he would gain more knowledge and common sense with age. Gulli was care free and lived in the moment, he liked to be with his father. His father meant everything to him. His mother had abandoned them both when Gulli was a very young cub but his father had not withered and died like a lot of beasts did. He found a nice village and focused all his energy on his son. Gulli was very lucky to have such a good father and he knew it too. He always told his father that when he would meet a female and become her mate he would take his father with him so they could always be a family, his father told him so many times that it did not work like that and Gulli would have to grow up and start his own life without him, Gulli would not listen to his fathers words, even though he was rather slow he knew that as soon as he would leave his father, his father would wither and die. Gulli would never leave his father behind not even for the loveliest female in the whole world. He was very sure he would find a female that would take them both in, he only wished that both him and his father could have the same mate, he wanted his father to be loved too but that could never happen since he had marked his mother, Gulli prayed that this female was nice enough to let his father join her family too.

Alma looked outside and saw a big burly beast, she felt like the earth quaked when he took a step. He seemed very kind. He had such big brown eyes, that were very welcoming and friendly. Alma was just about to welcome him when he gave her a big hug. When Gulli first saw her he thought she was only a cub, she was so small, he was filled with anger for a moment, because he thought her mates had made her mate before she was of age but as he drew closer he could see she was a full grown female, but she was so small, Gulli had no experience with females, he was very young when his mother left so he did not remember her. Alma was the first female he saw and he just wanted to squash her in his arms, she was just so cute and small.

Gulli had no problems telling Alma how cute she was, he told her that he especially liked her lumps in the front, he told her they felts so soft when he was hugging her but he wanted to try to squeeze them with his hands, he asked her if he could. Alma was very shy and blushed, she told him very firmly that only her mates could touch them. Gulli felt very disappointed but he understood. He asked her if all females looked like her, she told him she has not met another female yet so she did not know. Gulli told her about his dad and how strong his father was. Gulli talked so much about his father, Alma gave him a smile an listened to him. She liked how much he loved his father, she hoped her children would love her and her mates just as much. She did not have to ask much because she could just feel what kind of beast he was, she could tell by just how he talked about his father that he was a very kind beast and he would devoted himself fully towards his family. She really liked him but he was very immature, she was sure he was a very young beast, he really needed more time to mature before joining a family. To join a family and being a mate to a female was the biggest decision every beast took, it was not wise rush since you could only choose once, Alma knew he could mesh well with her family but still she felt he was too young and unfortunately she had other more strong beasts she liked more, she still felt guilty, she knew there were so few females left but she could not fill her family just because she felt sorry for them. She was polite to him and told him how lucky he was having such a good father, Gulli beamed with pride when she said that, he really liked the female, she was small and she smelled so nice, he was sure his father would be happy with her too, he thought about both him and his father joining her family and he felt that it would be good, his father was strong and would easily pull his weight. Alma stood up and thanked him for such a lovely chat but it was time for her to go back. Gulli was not offended in the slightest, he gave her a big hug again and told her he hoped she would pick him and his father, he promised to protect her with all his might. Alma gave him a big smile and told him he did very well but told him also to remember that nine other beasts wanted the spot too. She told him he was so young and he had plenty of time to pick a mate, Gulli smiled, happy about how thoughtful the female was, he unfortunately did not understand how she was trying to tell him no, he was so sure she would pick him, afterall he had his father too, he walked away with a big smile on his face ready for new beginnings.

Alma could finally go home and hug Gudda and her mates, she had missed them terribly, she could not wait to go home, she only felt at home being surrounded by her mates, they were her everything.

I hate writing like this, this was not fun at all but i hope you liked it, finally the meetings are over now all is left is to pick one, who do you think she should pick ;)