Part 74 ~ Eyvi joins the family

Eyvi had prepared himself to wait until next spring to finally be accepted as her mate, still he would be lying if he were to say he was not disappointed not being chosen earlier, he was sure Alma would pick Adda first since he had such many beasts ready at his command. Still he was sad, he longed for Alma, he dreamed about her every night and every night was just as sweet as the night before, he usually dreamt of them playing with their bunnies or her petting him and telling him what a wonderful panther he really was, he did not expect much from her, he just wanted a space to be near her and for her to notice him once in a while. He knew having many mates would mean she could not give him her full attention and he was prepared for it, still love can be selfish, he wanted her to notice him, to love him and show him affection, still he was trying his best to calm himself down and prepare to be just one of the family.

He had been keeping busy, trying to help as much as he could before winter would come, they had hunted enough for winter and because of his prowess he had managed to snag the animals Alma wanted the most, the cows had given him a hard time and he had almost gotten hurt trying to get them. They are fierce creatures and very strong, he had to use all his power to get them and then knock them out without hurting them. He had managed to capture eight cows, four females and two bulls. Odin and Ulfar had helped him bringing the unconscious cows back to the barn. They had been prepared for them, the cows could easily do much damage since they were strong beasts so they made their stalls almost unbreakable, the spiders web had come in handy making that happen.

After the poor cows woke up they were of course in a lot of distress, they did not know where they were or what was happening so Alma had decided to try to calm them down, she let them see her without putting herself in any danger. She talked to them to try to sooth them and after a while it seemed to work, Alma kept her calm and kept on talking to them, sometimes she even sang and it seemed like the cows liked her singing very much.

Alma had been prepared, she had made all kinds of treats for the animals they had captured. She had told her beasts that its nice to get something else to eat but grass and where she was from they made all kinds of food for them. She had made food out of all kinds of things and combined them together, the animals really liked her treats she had made, that had corn, grass and herbs in it, so Alma made sure to have enough of it for when they would capture cows. The best way to get someone to like you was feeding them, it always worked so that is what she did, after a while talking and singing to the cows she ever so slowly walked closer to their stall, showing them she was no danger and the cows seemed to accept her presence, they stayed calm and did not show a hint of aggression towards her, still Odin, Eyvi and Keith were ready to step in if she would be in any kind of danger.

Alma was so close to them that she could pet them, she really wanted to pet them, even though they were huge they were so cute. She talked to them calmly, moving slowly and offering them the treats she had prepared for them, the cows, huffed and puffed but before too long they had decided to smell the treats, cows are very curious animals and these cows seemed similar to the ones on earth, to Alma's delight, she praised them and offered them her treats, waiting patiently for one of the cow to be brave enough to reach for it, it took some time but after the first cow got a taste all of them wanted  a piece too, Alma was ready with enough treats for all, and the cows clearly liked them, so she gave them plenty, she petted them softly while feeding them to build more trust and everything went so well, they seemed to think of her as non threatening and it was true, the cows could easily kill her if they wanted, they could feel she was vulnerable so they put their guard down and thus a bond between them started to form, it is like they say, you can win anyone over through their stomachs.

Eyvi was very proud of himself, he had captured the cows for her, it had not been an easy feet, in fact it was one of the hardest things he had ever done, the cows were very strong and also very clever, no one had ever caught one to bring back alive, it was very hard kill to kill a cow, they were fast and could easily be as deadly as an assassin prey that is why most did not bother with them, you had to have quite a few stripes to even be able to try or else you would just get yourself killed. Eyvi loved bunnies the most but he had made a small space in his hearts for the gentle cows, even if they were strong, they could be kind, cows sometimes helped other animals in danger, they were one of the few animals that did that and Eyvi admired them for it and since Alma found them cute, he would also find them cute, after all he had caught them only for her.

Eyvi was in deep thought when he felt a hand on his shoulder, he had been startled for a quick second before he saw it was his beloved, she gave him a big smile and asked him to walk with her. They took a little walk, neither of them were talking, they were just enjoying each other company, there was no pressure, they could just be themselves, Alma smiled, she was so happy, everything was falling into the right pieces, her life was just like a dream and she never wanted to wake up. Alma held his hand and smiled at him, asking him if he was ready to join her family, Eyvi almost grew wings, he was so elated, he was so sure he would not be picked but sometimes life just decides to give you a little bone. Eyvi embraced her happily and told her that she was about to make him the most happiest panther in all the land. Alma laughed softly and guided him towards her home, everything was ready for them, they had decided to pick Eyvi next, even though some argued it would be wiser to add Addi first, Alma disagreed, her poor panther really needed this, they all did but out of all of them Eyvi needed her the most so she went with what her heart told her and by the look on his face she was sure she had made the right decision. Her mates had decided to give her a little privacy so there was no one in the house when they finally came to their home. Alma was glad, her panther was a little shy and she was too, this meant less pressure for the both of them.

Alma walked towards her suite, with Eyvi by her side, she told him to lie down and so he did, Alma looked at her stunning panther, she was in love with him, his souls was so precious, so pure and kind, she was happy and could not wait to show him how much she really liked him. She took off her clothes and laid down beside him, she caressed him softly and gave him feathery kisses all over, Eyvi really enjoyed himself, he had no idea what to do so Alma took the lead and told him not to worry, she would take care of everything, his body felt hot and he could feel himself hardened, every touch from her sent him between heaven and hell, he wanted more, it was hard not to just grab her and have his way with her but still he did not move, he did what she had told him and did not move a muscle. Alma looked at her panther, still not moving nor touching her, he did what he was told, she found him so cute so she prepared herself by touching herself in front of him, while also softly caressing his hardened member, Eyvi was close to coming it felt too good, he had never done anything like this before, he had not even touched himself, this was all so new to him but he immensely liked it and hoped they would do this every day. As soon as Alma was ready she straddled him and slowly began to ride him, she felt so full, he was thick and long, just like all her mates, it was like he was created just for her pleasure, she took his hands and put them on her hips and told him to help her move up and down and so that is what he did. She was just getting in the groove when everything was over, it had not taken more than twenty seconds but still she could not blame him, it was his first time after all so she kissed him and told him he had done very well. Eyvi felt embarrassed but happy he had done well, he could see his beastmark forming on Alma, it was placed under her left breast, it was beautiful but out of everything he was so happy with the placement, she really liked him and now finally he was a part of her family, he would always be with her until both of them were no more and then their souls would meet again in the beast garden, together forever.

Sorry i have not been updating much, I have not been feeling well lately, my arthritis flares up and when it does i cannot write, ill try to update again tomorrow, have a wonderful night. :)