Part 35 ~ Meeting the beasts 2

Alma watched as Grey walked further and further away, she really liked him, she was sure they would get along well, not only was he nice but he was such a beautiful wolf, she could pet him endlessly, the only thing was missing was the purr, she loved when her cats purred, it was such a soothing sound. She was quick to gather her herself and get ready for the next beast.

She watched as the next beast walked towards her. He was not as handsome as the other but still he was like a work of art. His skin was as black as the night, it did not shimmer but it was beautiful, his eyes were yellow like gold and his hair was long and black, she was instantly very attracted to him. His eyes looked dull, like he had not interest in being here, it made Alma feel bad, she was sure he disliked her, she thought he was probably hoping for a beautiful female only to see a plump, boring her, she felt very insecure and tried to hide her breasts and stomach, she wished she could just skip him, she was afraid he would be mad at her and say mean things to her, she got more anxious as he drew closer, she was almost ready to cry but instead she started singing I am beautiful by Christina Aguilera. Eyvi had been watching Alma watching him, he was sure she did not like him at all, he grew more insecure and afraid she would shun him and not even give him a chance. He kept on walking watching her with his dull eyes, all of a sudden she stared to sing, he was so surprised he stopped and just looked at her. He had never heard singing before but he knew that only merefolks could sing. He was a little disappointed she was not a bunny but still she seemed soft and she might let him pet her and being a mermaid was alright too in his mind. He liked how small she was, she reminded him of little, white, cute bunnies and she could sing, he really liked to hear her sing. She seemed very nice, he just hoped she was as nice as she looked. He kept on walking and stopped right before her.

Alma stopped singing and just looked at him waiting for him to say something, after a while he told her she was very cute and looked very soft. Alma just looked at him, she had not thought he would like her, her anxiety went down and she smiled at him. He looked at her and gave her a smile too. Alma put her arms down and told him her name. Eyvi saw she had two big lumps on her chest and they seemed very soft, he really wanted to touch them. He asked her if he could pet her chest. Alma was stunned for a while then she just lauged, she could not stop laughing, she lauged so hard that tears ran down her face. Eyvi stood there very uncomfortable, he felt ashamed and wished he had said something more nice to the female, he was very worried that she would find him stupid and would reject him. Alma finally stopped laughing and asked him to sit down. She watched him squirm, he seemed very shy, she liked him even more, she found him so cute, she just wanted to eat him up. She told him, with a big smile on her face, that only her mates could touch her chest but she was very flattered he liked them. Eyvi just looked at her not knowing what to say, he did not talk much but he was certain that if he did not talk she would discard him since she had so many beasts to pick from. The first thing he thought about was bunnies and before he could think about what to say is mouth opened and told Alma he liked little, white bunnies, because they were so soft. Alma was instantly smitten and happy, she loved bunnies too, she forgot about asking him about anything else but bunnies. Eyvi was so happy, she liked bunnies too and she wanted to own her own bunnies, he could easily hunt a few and give her. He was very excited, they could own bunnies together and hopefully have many cubs together. Eyvi was sure she was the only female for him. He wanted her and no one else, if she would not pick him he would just stalk her until she would like him enough, he had never wanted anything more than her. He wished his dream would come true. After quite a while Alma remembered she was supposed to learn more about him but she really wanted to talk more about bunnies but she also wanted to get to know him better.

Alma asked him what kind of beast he was so he told her he was a panther, her eyes grew big, she was dancing in her mind with joy he was related to cats, then she thought if he could purr, she really wanted to ask him but she wanted to see him more so she asked him to morph and he did. His beastform was just as black as his human form. He was exquisite, she had never seen a more beautiful thing but him and he was so cute that she just wanted to crush him to death. She could not control herself and ask if she could pet him, he nodded yes and she was quick to pet him all over, scratching his ears, he was so soft and cuddly before she could think she asked if he could purr, he looked at her while purring, it was not quite like cats purr, it was much louder and deeper, she loved it, she wished he would just always stay like this and let her pet him and listen to him purr, she felt so happy, he was just wonderful, she really needed a cat in her life, she thought to herself. Their time went on fast and she wished she could chat with him longer but she had eight other beasts to meet. Alma told him she was so thankful for meeting him and he was so nice. First when she saw him she had not thought of him as an handsome beast but now he was one of the most handsome men she had ever seen. She felt like she could see into his soul, he was a soft, fragile beast that needed a lot of love, a love she could very much give him.

Eyvi felt happiness for the first time in his life, before he left he looked deep into Alma's eyes, his dull eyes seemed to change, Alma felt tenderness in his look, she was glad to see something else than dull dead eyes, she was sure he needed love, fun and happiness for his eyes to come to life, she felt she could not wait to see his eyes have life in them, she just hoped she would be able to see it.

Eyvi was on cloud nine, he was filled with hope, he wanted nothing more than to be picked by her but he knew she had more to see, he was not the only beast that would impress her, he knew that, still he was very proud of himself, he did much better than he thought he would, he had been rather sure he would have fumbled the interview but miraculously he did well, he just hoped the other beasts would fumble hard and and offend her, the wait would be hard, waiting and hoping, he wished she would hurry up so she could pick him.