Part 115 ~ The name is......

It was a day like all the others, everyone was working hard, they had yet to make all the houses that they wanted so as soon as spring arrived they started to work. Alma wanted everyone to feel comfortable but she also did not want anyone to be lonely so she asked Odin to ask the elder beasts if they would like to live four together and maybe one younger beasts would also live with them if they needed assistance, that way everyone would feel more safe and nobody would get neglected, everyone had a place in their village. Odin agreed with everything Alma wanted so he had a meeting and asked for a vote, the elder beasts were happy about this arrangement and voted yes, they younger ones voted yes too, they too would get old some day and wanted this for themselves. Alma added that if a younger beast would need to live with the elder beasts he could get paid for the winter, the more the beast had to work the better the salary, it was not much, at least not for Alma and her family, they decided to pay with fur, meat and stones, stones were something a normal beast had a hard time getting since they were very expensive and they could not go and hunt for it themselves, so it was decided on and elderly beasts that needed help would live together, no more than four in one home plus a younger beast helping if needed. Alma decided all homes for elderly beasts would have five rooms even if the elderly beasts did not need help, it was only a matter of time until they did so it was much wiser just to build an extra room at the beginning.

Every since Alma had been pregnant she liked being in the water, so she used all her spare time on the beach playing and just wet her feet's in the water, Hafthor did not want her to go to the sea at this moment, it was not safe so she did as he asked, still she liked to be near it, it felt like her cubs wanted it so she obliged. She loved going to the lake swimming and playing with Gudda and her beasts, it was relaxing and fun for the whole family, Odin liked to monopolise her in the lake, he would coil around her and swim with her, Alma really enjoyed it or else she would tell him, Gudda seemed to enjoy the water too, she was a strong swimmer but she enjoyed being in the water the most when Alma held her while Odin swam with them around the lake. Gudda had not grown much, she was still just a cute little lamb, she would stay like this for quite some time Tram had told Alma, she liked she would be able to enjoy her cub as a little one for a longer time but she really wanted to communicate with her and talk to her, Alma still had no idea if Gudda even understood her, she felt no different than the lambs she had helped into the world as a kid and it worried her but Tram was adamant this was normal and she would grow out of it, still he was excited to see his cubs human form, he wanted their cub to be just like Alma and just as nice.

Everything was going so well when all the beasts starting to arrive, there were so many of them, thousands and thousands of them, this was a headache Alma did not want to have. She could see how worn they all were, they had traveled a long way to get here and most of them wanted to settle down in her village after seeing it from afar. Alma did not know what to do, she could not help all the beasts, they were too many. She asked Fannar to fly with her to Ymir, something needed to be done to help those poor beasts and she knew the city desperately needed more beasts but they wanted to live in her village and there was no room for them, not all at least. They would have to build so many houses and they would not be able to finish before winter, it just was impossible, so she decided to push the problem to Ymir, she had helped him so much last fall and winter, besides he needed more beasts and had managed the city well for hundreds of years. Ymir had mixed feelings when he saw the beasts flocking towards Alma's , he was jealous, his city had always been one of the greatest now it was in ruins and needed a lot of help to restore back, he had a meeting with Alma about them and she wanted him to take most of them and he could only say yes. There were all kinds of beasts there some even had the strength Ymir wanted but those beasts wanted to settle in Alma's village, he wanted to merge the village to the town, even it they were not that close, he wanted it to be a part of the city, Alma had not been keen on that idea though, she was happy with how things were going and she did not want any change, Alma had told him though that she would try to let most of the strong ones settle down in the city.

After their meeting Alma had wanted to go back home but she was a little swollen and tired, it would be so nice going to the lagoon, she thought to herself, she had now flown this time, she had traveled with Odin, Addi, the spider and Addis army, Fannar was still flying in the air, making sure no one was too close. Alma asked Odin to stop and told him she wanted to go the the lagoon, Odin was very happy for a while until she said she wanted the spider to go with her, he was a little unhappy but still got over it quickly, the spider had done his dues to be accepted into her family, besides no matter what, Odin would always be stronger than him and he could easily kill him if he wanted but the spider had its use and Odin was rather sure the spider had changed, even if only a little.
When everyone had stopped no one knew why, Odin put alma down and told her he would be near making sure she was safe, she smiled, happy that this snake was hers, happy that this life was hers, she walked towards the huge spider, she was uncomfortable, the spider looked disgusting, it was not cute at all, it looked terrifying but she took control of her emotions, she had gotten better every day since she had asked him to show her his spider form every day so that she could get used to it, still after all this time she was still feeling a little scared, even if she knew he would not hurt her. She asked him if he wanted to go to the lagoon with her for a date, he morphed back and happily said yes. They walked hand in hand towards the lagoon, it was not far, Alma had asked Odin to stop very near it so she walked, she could use the exercise, she thought to herself.

When they entered the cave she made him lit a fire so that she could see, she could not wait to get in, she felt so uncomfortable, her little eggs very bothering her ribs so it would be nice to relax a little. For a while they just laid in the lagoon relaxing, the spider could see that Alma was very tired after the travel and the meeting, so he did not say anything nor do anything, he just wanted her to have a moment for herself besides this was his first time coming here and he was truly enjoying it. Alma fell asleep for a good hour, she was still so tired but she  also was ready to accept the spider into her family. He had his eyes closed but he was not asleep, she was certain of it. Alma wanted to tease him and see what he would do, his manhood was relaxed but still in his relaxed state his was big, still it was nothing new all her mates had a good size manhoods, still she was impressed, she touched his legs softly and slowly moved towards his member, she could see his manhood stiff up very quickly, she had always loved to witness it, she found it remarkable and never got tired of seeing it. She moved towards his member and moved her hand up and down, the spider started to moan her name, telling her how much he had desired this very moment, Alma just smiled knowing full well how hard it had been for him, so she wanted to make it special for him, she took one of his hand and put it on her chest, he knew what to do and did it well, he played with her nipple with one hand while using his mouth on the other nipple. Alma was in heaven, she always had an itch that needed to be scratched and he was doing it wonderfully. It did not take her long to get wet enough for him to enter her, Alma liked it best to be taken from behind when they were in the lagoon, she could put her hands on stones to keep balance while her mate would do all the work. She got in to her position and told him to enter her from behind, but start slowly.
It had finally happened, the spider was finally going to be her mate, he did what she asked but still it was very hard on him, she was so hot and tight, after a little while Alma asked him to go faster and so he did, he would not last long he had not had sex for ages, he had not even pleasured himself, he was saving himself for this moment, he had only been inside her about thirty seconds when he was about to burst, he told her she could not hold off any longer, Alma gave him the green light so he increased his speed and came undone, Alma came just as he did, mostly because of his erotic moans helped take her to new heights. They were both relaxed, he was still inside of her since his knot would be there for some time, after they had both regained their breath he whispered into her ear my name is Kóngur.

Kóngur means king in English :) i wanted him to have a nice name since he had to wait for such a long time, i hope you liked it, next time you will know where his mark is and thank you all so much for reading, liking and commenting on the story, it means the world to me ❤️