Part 8 ~ Going home

They woke up early, Alma barely slept, she was so excited. Alma was worried though that Odin might be attacked but he told her that they would not attack him if he were to carry her in his mouth, beasts would never put any female in danger, there were so few of them born so they were very precious. Alma did not like being in his mouth, she was always scared that he would accidentally eat her, Odin just laughed at her and told her that was impossible, she still did not like it. She could ride on him too but she might be pregnant and if she were to fall she could harm the babies. He put her ever so gently in his mouth and went towards the village.

It was a few hours before they could see the village. Alma got so excited she would hopefully see Keith very soon. She wanted to meet the doctor as soon as possible so she could know if she was pregnant. Many beasts had spotted them and they were ready to defend the village from the feral. They were happy when they saw Alma again. They had been looking for her for such a long time. They had spotted the snake a few times but could never figure out where is lair was. The eagle tribe would not tell them, they where hoping to rescue the female themselves so it would be guaranteed she would take in two mates from their tribe but it was impossible to get to her since they knew his lair was underground. Alma recognised a few faces and waved hello to them. She told them Odin was now her mate and she hoped both of them would be welcomed to live in the village. The tribe leader stepped forward and told her he was welcome as long as he behaved and followed the rules. Alma told him that he would, the next question out of her mouth was where Keith was. She was told he had barely been in the village since she had been kidnapped, he was looking for her, Alma felt so bad and was worried about him. The tribe leader told her he would send beasts to look for him for her. Alma was very thankful and told him so.

Alma asked if she could see the doctor, the tribe leader was worried about her and told her to go to him right away, he was in his cave. When she saw the cave she greeted to doctor with a warm smile and told him she had missed him and that she hoped he had been good. Odin was displeased with her interest in the male but he could not tell her that instead  he just glared at the doctor and held Alma's hand firmly. The doctor blushed and he was happy the female still remembered him. he told her the town had not been the same since she left and that he missed their talks, it made Alma very happy since she really liked the doctor, he was such a good friend. She told him that she thinks she might be pregnant and if he could verify it for her. She layed down while the doctor put his hands on her belly, he also read her pulse. He told her she was indeed pregnant and would be having them very soon. Alma was happy and scared, having them so soon, she was going to lay eggs, she almost laughed out loud just thinking about it, she felt like a hen, how crazy is her life but she liked it she was finally becoming a mother. She had a mate that loved and took good care of her, she was very lucky, her dreams were coming true, she just hoped that Keith would understand.

The doctor had an extra room and he let them stay there until Keith would come home. He told her if her and Keith would not work out she could always stay with him, Alma felt so lucky having such a good friend, she was often stupid when it came to love since she had not much experience. Her husband was her first everything and she had never liked anyone before that so often she could not read between the lines. The doctor smiled bitterly, he had tried for so long to make her see him as a good mate but it still was not enough, he just had to try harder. He fell hopelessly in love with her very fast, such a shame she had no idea. He was afraid to tell her, he was afraid she would say no and crush his hopes.

Eight days passed and Keith finally returned. Keith was over the moon when he heard Alma was back at the village. He was told the feral came with her, he had hoped with all his heart that she would not accept the feral but she had. His hopes of being her first mate were crushed, a feral was her first. It was not wise to let a feral be the head of the family since they were viscous, stubborn and did not like to share. It could and would probably end in disaster but Keith did not mind. He only wanted her, he would do anything for her, in the short time he had known her he felt happy. He loved being with her, she was his world and he would die to be with her, she was his heart. He came to the doctors cave and called out to Alma. Odin stood up but Alma told him to wait here, she had to talk to him alone. Odin did not like it one bit but he knew he had to. He sat down and began to sulk. Alma bent down kissed him and told him that she loved him. His face betrayed him and gave Alma a smile.

Alma and Keith walked to their home. At first they just stared at each other. Alma did not know what to say and where to begin. She put her hand on his face and told him she had missed him so much. Keith had never cried in his life but just to finally feel her again and her telling him he was missed made him loose control and act out his feelings. She took him in his arms and told him she loved him and she was sorry it had taken so long to come back. She said she was willing to do anything if her would just forgive her and accept her and Odin. Keith kissed her passionately and she reciprocated. There would be time for talking and now was not the time. He needed to know she was serious about him and the only way to do that was for her to create the bond. He ripped her fur off but she put her hands on his chest and told him to lay down. He layed down and look at her. He watched as she took off her bra and panties, she was the most perfect thing he had ever seen. He was so glad this was finally happening, he had waited for such a long time. Alma layed on top of him caressed him and kissed him everywhere. She softly caressed his balls and put his dick in her mouth, Keith almost came instantly, the feeling was indescribable, he wanted her with all his heart. He took control of went on top of her. He played with her breasts, he had imagined it so many times but doing it was so much better. Her skin was so soft and her moans made him want to eat her whole. He put one nipple in his mouth and played with it with his tongue, he used his other hand caressing the other breast, it was a wonderful feeling. He sucked until Alma begged him to put it in. He did just that. He was careful and took his time but he was not going to last long, this was his first time so after Alma gave him a green light to move it was almost instantly over. The feeling of being inside her made him go crazy, it was so soft and warm being in her, he never wanted to leave. When he started to move he felt like he was going to die from pleasure and then it was all over, he gave her an embarrassing smile. She just smiled and gave him a big kiss and told him she loved him. He knotted her too so while they layed peacefully in each other arms she told him she was pregnant and would give birth soon. She told him to be nice to Odin he had been very good to her. She wanted all of them to be a family, it was easier to say than do but Keith promised his mate he would do his best to be nice to Odin. Alma fell a sleep very fast, Keith was still inside her, he wished they could be like this forever. He was happy she was finally home and in his arms, he was mated and very happy.