Part 55 ~ preparing for the move

While Alma was busy with Addi, Odin decided to talk to all the males about Alma. Before Keith left he told him what had happened, on his last night before leaving, Odin was very thankful that he had not tried to do the same as Keith had done, he had been thinking about it, since he really wanted to taste her but he had a feeling in his stomach that she would not like it so he had thought to go nice and slow to see how she would react.

Odin was so thankful that she had come to his land, she could have landed anywhere, far away from him, he could not imagine not having her in his life. He had always thought he was living his life well, he liked to hunt and he liked to be by himself, he had thought that, that was enough but after meeting Alma he knew what being happy truly was. He wanted her to feel just as happy as him but he knew she was fragile, he had heard words she called herself and they were not nice, he had told her again and again that they were false she usually just hugged him and told him she knew but he felt that she was just saying those words to please him. He had often thought about what her life was like before she came to his world and he had a feeling something awful had happened to her, he had asked but she told him that it was not good to dwell in the past, he wanted to know more about her husband and she only said good things about him, she put him on a pedestal, he was very jealous of her husband, that man got to have her all to himself for such a long time but he comforted himself by telling himself that she was his now and would be forever, still he was scared that she might vanish one night and return to where she came from, these thought petrified him, he tried his best to sooth himself by telling himself that she would never leave him but if she did he would follow, he would stop at nothing to be by her side forever.

Odin talked to all of them about Alma, thankfully Alma had no idea, she would have been extremely embarrassed, this information had to be told to all her males so it would not happen again. All of them listened to Odin and reassured him that they would never try to taste her unless she asked them to (poor Alma, no oral for her ever then 😂).

Everyone started to pack and get things ready for the move, everyone was busy since it would not be long until all the flying beasts would return and start to move the things they had to the new place. Alma returned on Addis back, full of energy and very happy. Just looking at his mate being so happy made him happy, she was so lovely, there was nothings she could ever do wrong in his eyes. Alma watched as all her mates were busy getting things ready for the move, she felt a bit remorseful that she had just left to have fun while they had been slaving, she decided to cook dinner for them all and reward them with a good story in the evening. Alma kissed Addi on the cheek and told him she had, had a lovely day and she could not wait to go for a ride again. Addis heart just swelled with happiness, his mate liked to ride him, there was nothing more he had wanted to hear, now all he thought about when he would be able to ride her, he had a feeling that it would be a night to remember. Alma said goodbye to Addi and then sat down and started to make another net, it was still too early to cook so she might as well make herself useful and work. Tram mostly just looked after Gudda and cooked for everyone, he had been busy too with checking on all the beast in the village, he wanted to check on all of them before he left. He was thinking about what he had to do tomorrow when Alma asked him what would happen to the beasts after they left. Tram did not know what to answer, since the village would loose both him and the main protector of the village. He did not want to make her feel bad but he did not want to lie to her either. Tram hesitated for a while before telling her that they might have a harder time than before. Alma asked why, Tram had told her before that there would not be hard to find a new doctor so she wanted to know the reason. Tram told her that Keith had been the main protector and he was the one who organised everyone when there was an attack, Tram told her that there just was not a strong enough beast to protect the entire village, it was likely that ferals might attack, steal their food and probably eat them also. Alma was horrified, she had no idea she would be dooming the village if they left. She felt very guilty and almost cried, she had not thought about the impact of the other beasts at all, she had only thought about herself and her own family, she felt ashamed. The beasts here were very nice, they had been nothing but helpful and a lot of them had even went to look for her when Odin had taken her, she would not leave them to die, she would find a solution.

Alma had been quiet all day, working, thinking, cooking, thinking, feeding Gudda and thinking some more. The best solution would be if everyone would be willing to move with them to Taurus city but would that be doable, she was not sure. She could ask her potential mates to try to find stronger beasts that would be willing to move into the village but that seemed just not a good idea, they could leave whenever they wanted and they might not care about the others. Alma decided to ask Tram about if it would be plausible to ask them to move with them, she was not even sure if they would be willing, they had lived here for a long time and she would have to build so many houses for them all, she just hoped that Keith had bough a huge land as she had asked him. They were very wealthy so they could rent caves to house the beasts until a home would be built for all of them, she got a headache just thinking how much work it would be but still she was willing, she could not leave them to fend for themselves. She told Tram her idea and Tram face lit up, it seemed he liked her idea very much. It would be a big task but it was doable and the best solution for the village. The village chief would most likely accept, he was old and he was in no condition to fight any threats that might come to the village. He told Alma he would talk to the village chief the next day and that he would also go to every beast to ask them to join them. If they would move Odin would become the chief and Alma would become his advisor, this would be best for everyone. Tram felt the burden on his heart lighten, he was no longer afraid for his village. He was thankful to Alma, no female would give a cent about nothing but herself. He was very sure that all would follow, since they all would want to follow her. In the future, it was the same, wherever she went the beasts that knew her followed, she brought them safety and stability, she was adored by them all.

This has been a fun week, lots of earthquakes and today a volcano eruption, at least this week starts off with a bang :)
Who is your favourite mate and why, do you like Alma? I am very curious to know :) i will upload another chapter after a few hours, thank you all so much that like this story, it really means a lot to me ❤️ hope you all have a great week :)