107 ~ letting loose

Alma had never felt as good as she had been feeling lately. Ulfar had worked so hard getting her out of her shell and work on things that bothered her, she was still a work in progress but she liked it, she liked bettering herself for herself, she had more confident in herself than she ever had. She had been talking a lot about sex with Ulfar and how wonderful it is. For her sex was a form a way to show love, she had never done casual sex except for the time she had mated with Hafthor and she had not liked it one bit, she liked being intimate to show love. Ulfar had talked to her about sex in this world in great detail, what was normal and what was not, she was so glad how open Ulfar was, she had thought she knew everything there was about mating in this world but she did not know as much as she thought but that was okay she had plenty of time to learn.

Askell had been working hard on getting better, he was starting to walk with the new leg, it was hard and often very frustrating for him but he did not quit, he ached in his leg but he still did not quit, everyone was there for him to motivate him to keep trying, Alma made sure to massage his leg every night and he always look forward to that, his life was changing but that was alright, change did not have to be for the worse. He could still not morph into his beast form so he did not know how his wings were, he hoped he could still fly, flying was such a big part of his identity, he loved souring the skies, feeling the wind on his face and seeing the world, he did not want to think of a life without them so he prayed earnestly to the beast goddess every night to save his wings, he would not know until spring if he would be able to fly again but he hoped with all his heart that he would.

Alma took Addi with her for a romantic picnic, she had not been able to spend as much time with him as she wanted, she had been preoccupied with helping Askel and helping herself, she felt a little bad neglecting him but she would try her best to make up for it. She wanted to help him with his stutter so she wanted to spend a little one on one time with him. She had been improving her bread recipe and every day it got a little better. She made for him all kinds of tasty treats, all by herself. Addi was so happy that he could barely speak, he stuttered again even thought he tried his best to speak well but every time he spent time with her he got too flustered and tongue tied. It was very frustrating for him but he did not know how to stop, he was just so enamoured by her that he could not control himself.
They sat down and Alma decided to be a little more bold than usual, she fed him herself treats that she had made, she could see how shy he was and for some reason it made her really happy. She decided to be a little more bold and stroke his leg, making it look accidental, he had not been prepared for hit and he started to blush like a schoolboy. Alma liked the effect she was having on him so she wanted to tease him a little more. She told him he looked like he could use a little massage, so she asked him if he liked her to give him a back massage, he could barely say yes out of excitement, Alma asked him to lie on his stomach and she started massaging his shoulders, she told him he was way too tense so she would have to put some pressure in her massage, Alma felt this reminded her of a bad porn movie and she chuckled a little, she was having so much fun and she did not want to stop. She moved slowly and always went a little more near his behind, she really wanted to give him a good butt massage, his ass was just so fine, she was so close to it and she was wondering if it would be too much, she was a little afraid he would not like it, still she wanted to be more bold so instead of being too much in her head she moved her hands on his butt and started to massage it, it was so hard that it felt like a stone, poor Addi did not know what to do, he was between heaven and hell, all that massaged made his body so hot, he felt so horny that he felt that he would explode if he would not get a release. Alma could hear his soft moans and it made her wet, she asked him to lie on his back and he was quick to to as she commanded. Alma looked at his big cock, it was not only big it was so wide too, it looked beautiful to her, and his balls were big and soft to touch, she liked touching them so she played with them softly so she would not hurt him, she wanted to have him in her mouth so she slowly put his hardness in her mouth, she sucked slowly, she could hear him mumble and moan it made her even more wet, she wanted to be the boldest she had ever been so she looked at him and stopped sucking him and put his cock between her breasts, she took his hands and let him hold her breasts while she had his cock between them, She wanted him to control the pace, she sucked in between, Addi was in heaven he used his thumb to caress her nipples it felt so good to touch them, he wanted so much to come but he wanted to come inside her and mate her. Addi pleaded with her to sit on him so that is what she did, she was wet enough to take him, she started slowly, he was big and she did not want to hurt herself, she put his hands on her breasts and let him fondle them while she got adjusted to his size, he was big all over and she was not complaining one bit. After a while she could finally take all of him, she started to move slowly at first, she felt so full, it was indescribable, Addis hands moved to her waist so he could control the pace. He wished he could mate her forever, he had never felt as close to anyone as he felt towards his Alma, she was finally going to be his. He wanted to be on top so he moved them with quick speed, he thrust into her with great haste, while kissing her, their tongues were dancing together in a heated dance, she had her hands on his ass and she squeezed it while moaning between their sloppy kisses, she felt like she was on fire, their passion was so much, he thrusted her hard and fast he was about to come and he wanted to come at the same time as her, he pinched one of her nipple while telling her he was coming, Alma was so close and when he pinched her nipple she came undone, she screamed his name while she came, Addi came just as she did, he moaned her name just before biting her in the neck and making her his mate for life. She was spent, she curled into his arms and snuggled him, she told him he was amazing before taking a little nap, Addi felt so happy, he finally had her in his arms, he held her happily while closing his eyes and taking a nap with her.

Sorry how late i am this week, i have been feeling under the weather all this week, i hope you enjoyed it, i have to admit im not very good at writing smut so sorry if it is not up to par 🙈 finally Addi is a mated beast :) thank you all so much liking, commenting and reading it means the world to me, have a great weekend everyone