Part 49 ~ Preparing for the move

Alma, Eyvi and Ulfar walked hand in hand towards their home, Eyvi and Ulfar were very excited, their life was changing for the better, they would finally be part of a family, they would have their mate to love and cherish for all time, they felt elevated and could not wait for their new life to start. Alma was happy too, she felt like she was walking on air, she could not believe how her life was now, she had multiple partners, something she would never have considered in her old life, still she was glad. She had always been afraid of changes, she was scared to change anything even though the change could change her life for the better, she just had a hard time dealing with new things but here she did not have a choice it was either to make a change or die, she really wanted to live and she wanted to be happy and make her family happy.

As soon as Alma entered her cave Odin snatched her from her new mates and took her into his arms, he felt annoyed seeing her holding Ulfar hand but he knew he would have to get used to it, still he felt sour, Alma could easily read his thoughts, he was as usual jealous, Alma could understand very well, she would be too if she was in his position. Alma would not want to share her mates with another female, not ever, she felt like a hypocrite because in a way she was, she was okay with having many mates but she would not want them to have any other mate than her, she had disgust in herself for being so selfish, she hugged Odin and told him how much she had missed him, she whispered in his ear that they could sleep together, alone tonight. Odin felt on cloud nine, he was so happy, he would be able to monopolise her for the evening and he could not wait. Alma wanted to have two nights a week where one mate would get to sleep with only her. She wanted to be closer to her mates and also give them alone time with her. Since Odin was her first mate he should be first, then Keith and so on, she felt they would be very happy with this arrangement and she was right.

Alma asked them all to sit down and welcome Eyvi and Ulfar to the family. Eyvi was shy and barely said hello while Ulfar smiled at anyone and said hello. Alma looked at Eyvi and gave him a reassuring smile, that was enough to brighten his mood. Alma decided to tell her new mates about herself so she sat them down and told them her story. Ulfar and Eyvi were concerned, it would not bode well for Alma if her secrets would come out. She was one of a kind and she would be even more coveted. Ulfar found it strange why she had been brought into their world and wondered why, he hoped he would be able to learned the reasons why but he was not sure he would ever know the truth.

Alma told Keith to make sure their land would be near the sea and they had to be very near to water resources. Keith reassured her that this would not be a problem, he promised he would find a good place to live. Alma could hardly wait, she hoped she would meet females in the city and hoe it would be nice to see another female but she was not sure how it would go, they might not like her at all, she felt nervous and told herself she would always have her mates and children. She sang for her mates. Ulfar and Eyvi felt happy, they both thought about her singing to them for their whole life and they could not think of anything better than that. Alma told them stories about Indiana Jones and the lost ark. All her mates were quiet and listed to every word she said, they had no idea what an ark was nor a whip so Alma acted a little too, they liked watching her, she was so cute trying to act so tough. Ulfar and Eyvi had never heard a story like that before and they really liked it, they both hoped she would tell them more stories in the future.

It was getting late so Alma told them she would be feeding Gudda and then going to bed. She told them also about her idea having two nights alone with a mate in a week, they were all very excited for it, they would get a chance to bond more with their mate and hopefully get a chance to mate with her. Alma was too shy to mate if there was more than one mate in the bed, she did not feel comfortable with it and they hoped she would be open to it in the future, it would just make her mates happier and it would also strengthen their bond with each other, still they had enough time and they would not pressure her, her happiness was their first priority.

Odin took Alma's hand and walked into the bedroom. Alma took Gudda in her arms and began to feed her, Odin was a little bit jealous of the little lamb, he wanted to taste the milk too and he would not be happy if the cub would finish all the milk in her breasts. Odin told Alma that Gudda had had enough to drink and she should give her to her father so they could bond. Alma just smiled at him and told him to be patient, she was so little and she had to have her fill before going to sleep, Odin was annoyed at that little cub, she was drinking to fast and too much, he had an itch to swoop her from Alma's bosom and hand her to Tram but he did not dare to, he knew Alma would not be happy so he just sat on the bed with despair in his eyes, feeling like someone was robbing him in front of his eyes, he did not like that lamb at that moment. Gudda had no idea that a certain snake was cursing her in his head, she was a happy lamb drinking from her mother and had no cares for anything. Alma sang softly to her lamb until she finally fell asleep. She held Gudda in her arms and walked towards Trams bed, she put her carefully in Trams arms and told him to take care of her. Alma kissed Gudda and Tram goodnight and walked back into her room.

Odin lit up when he saw her again, he took her in his arms and smothered her with soft kisses all over her face. Alma felt happy, she felt so loved something that she had been craving since she was a little girl, she would love them all just as much, they all deserved love and she would give it to them. Alma hugged Odin and gave him a kiss, the kiss felt hot and their tongues danced together while their hands explored each others bodies, Odin had missed her touch so much, he loved caressing her body and feeling her, Alma laid on the bed and Odin laid on top of her, he asked her if he should show her now why he had two dicks and Alma was quick to answer no, she did not want a dick in her ass at this time, he would tear her up. Odin loved to tease her but now he wanted taste her. He fondled her breasts, he could do this for all eternity, he loved playing with them, almost just as much as he loved to taste them. He put one nipple him his mouth and started to suck, Alma started to moan, it did not take much to get her going, her breasts were so sensitive, Odin could taste the milk on his tongue and he liked the taste, it was sweet and hot just like her. He felt happy that Gudda had not sucked her dry and so he decided to be the bigger beast and forgive the cub, he was such a good snake, he thought to himself. Alma started to grind on him, she was so ready for him to go further, he wanted to tease her so he put it in very slowly but he could not control himself either. He had not been with her for some time since he had been so busy with the potential mates, he had just started and he finished just like that, he knew Alma did not come but she did not seem to mind, he felt ashamed but he would make it up to her. He used his fingers to rub her clit while he sucked her nipple, Alma could barely lay still, and when she came she almost blacked out, it was just so intense. Odin felt a little happy at least he had made her finish, he would not be so quick next time but something told him that it would take some practice to perfect.

Hope you are all having a lovely night :) thank you all so much for reading my story and commenting, i love reading your comments :)