Part 96 ~ Keith goes to sleep

Askell had been sleeping forever it seemed, he was in a dreamless state, he woke up only to get the nourishment he needed then he fell right back asleep but it was like he knew he was home and safe so it would not take long for him to wake up since he was finally where he felt protected. Alma had kept her promise, she had fed him, cleaned him, sang to him and told him stories, she told him about the things she missed the most from her world. She told him about her favourite food which she would never taste again but still she told him that it did not matter since she got what she needed the most instead.

It took a week for them to harvest all the lifestones from the carcasses. Alma had told them that their way to get rid of the bodies was not ideal, there were other ways that were faster. She told them they they could burn the bodies or bury them and she thought since they had so many beasts that could easily dig a big grave and let them all rest. She told them to dig a grave where the trees where so that their bodies could nourish the trees. It took only a day to build graves that were deep enough for the bodies and everyone worked as a team. Beasts where not put underground since beasts usually ate what they killed but her idea had been useful, if only they had thought about it themselves maybe they would have been able to get rid of all the bodies before her return.

Alma slept with Askell every night as she had promised, she knew it was unfair to her other mates but she told them if they would ever be so injured as Askell she would do the same for them, it in fact did help a lot, all her mates almost wished to get so sick that she would nurture them back to health but fortunately it was only a fleeting hope.

Keith longed to spend time with Alma since he would soon have to go to sleep, he had been fighting the sleep for too long and it was time for him to rest his weary body. He gently knocked on Alma's door and asked if he could talk to her for a little while. She smiled as she saw his face and walked straight into his arms, where she always felt safe. He held her tightly in his arms, content to have her so close to him and for a little while they just stayed still, both enjoying the moment and the warmth each of them gave to each other. After a little while Keith broke their silence and told her that tonight he would go and hibernate, Alma felt sad, she just got home and had not been able to spend any time with him, she would not seem him for the next few months and she felt bad. She had not given him the attention he wanted nor needed, she hesitated for a while but then took a decision and told him she would spend the night with him. Keith could hardly believe her words, he had thought she would not want to leave the bird at all. Alma told Keith that she felt that Askell was doing better and she felt very strongly he would wake up soon so she felt Askell would not mind if she would spend one night with Keith since she would not see him for a long time. Alma told him to go to his cave and she would come to him shortly, she just wanted to tell Askell, where she was going and she wanted someone to be with Askel while she was away. Keith almost skipped with happiness. He would be able to fall asleep with Alma in his arm, he was so happy and walked as fast as he could towards his cave. Alma asked the doctor if he would be able to stay with Askel during the night. She told him that her mate Keith was going to hibernate that night and she wanted to spend the night with him. She knew Tram would have been happy to stay with Askel but he had been taking care of Gudda during the night, Alma could not let Gudda sleep in the same bed as Askel since she might hurt him. Her little lamb liked best to sleep with her or Tram, when she slept with others she was fussy and woke up often. Alma wanted a healer to be with him just in case he would wake up. The doctor was delighted to be able to help Alma and he promised her that he would take good car of him.

Alma stayed a while in the house giving each and every mate of hers a little attention and some loving, they craved it just as she did but her mind was on Keith, he was waiting for her and she did not want to keep him waiting, she was afraid he might fall asleep before she came to him.

It was getting dark when Alma walked towards Keith's cave, she was excited spending time with him, she hummed to herself while walking, she noticed that the smell of death was not as strong, it would hopefully not be too long until it would be gone. She got lost in her thoughts, thinking she would have to meet with Ymir soon and try to find a solutions for the city but she was just too worn out to think about it now, she thought so much that her walk felt short, she was finally at the end, just before she walked out Keith's cave, she entered Odins cave, everything was just as before, she gave him a kiss and told him how much she loved her favourite snake, she told him to have sweet dreams and she could not wait to see him again. Then she walked into Keiths cave. She was so happy they had decorated it together, so she was all over the place. Keith was so tired, he had a hard time talking, he was mumbling and she had a hard time understanding him, poor guy she thought to herself he was just too tired. She wanted him to feel loved and she wanted to love him so she kissed him and gently pushed him on his bed, she felt she had very little time before he would fall asleep so this would be all about him and his pleasure, she had done this before and she could do it again, she would not let one time taint her love for her mates, they needed her love just as she needed theirs. Keith was in seventh heaven, he was too tired to do anything but lay there, he wanted to but his body just would not listen to him, he could hear the sweet voice of his mate, telling him to relax, she would do all the work, she wanted him to enjoy it and savour their time together. She touched him gently, first his face then his arms, then the chest, stomach and legs, she wanted her touches to be as soft as a feather, he was hard but she had not touched his phallus yet, she wanted to make it last just a little while longer, she could hear him groan and mumble, she loved it, it made her feel happy and giddy inside, she gently started to move his dick up and down, it did not take long for pre cum to come out and she used it as lubricant, she was getting very horny just touching him, she was battling herself if she should just jerk him off or sit on him, she felt he would like it more if she sat on him so that is what she did, she moved very slowly first, she took one hand of his and put it on her breasts, she knew how much she liked to touch them so she helped him, she liked it too, she moved faster, it was a little harder than usual since he did not put his hands on her waist to help her move faster and go deeper, but still it was good enough she felt. Poor Keith had not slept with Alma for a while and he was too tired so he came too fast, just as Alma was heating up the fun was over, still she did not mind. She cleaned him up and laid next to him, just before he reverted to his tortoise form, he told her as good as he could that he loved her with all his heart and that he would dream of her. She told him she loved him too and told him to dream sweet dreams, then she closed her eyes and slept with her sleeping mate.

Sorry I'm late, its been a tiring week, ill try to upload again on Saturday, thank you all again for reading, liking and commenting, i enjoy it all immensely, i wish you all an awesome weekend ❤️