Part 103 ~ The new mate is

This winter was much nicer than her first, she could take hot baths and she slept like a baby in her comfortable bed. She tried to do light exercise ever day, it was good for her and her little cubs, she had never felt better in her whole life, she looked just as good as she felt.
She was talking to Ulfar everyday and it got easier day by day, sometimes they talked about hard things that made her cry and feel down still she felt it was nice to get it out of her chest, she still had a long way to go and that was alright. She had told Ulfar about her marriage and her husband, the longer she stayed with her mates she realised that he had not really treated her as well as she thought he did. Everything was always the way he liked it or he would give her the silent treatment until she said she was sorry, even if she had done nothing wrong. He always gave her gifts that he could use or something that she did not want nor need. She always used to save and carefully pick his presents, she loved looking at his face when he opened her presents, it had made her so happy, making him happy. She was realising that her whole world had revolved around him, his wants and his mood. She had not minded it at all since she had been so thankful that he was even with her. She never felt good enough for him and she was realising everyday that he often pointed it out to her and when he did she told him how thankful she was that he picked her. He had often made her feel so small but she always felt she deserved it, she was brought up believing so, so of course she would never feel like his equal. She had always thought he had loved her but now she felt that he chose her because he could control her, it was a very hard realisation but still it felt true. Her mates had never let her feel like he had done, they had never shamed her or punished her when she had not done well enough. She often wished she could just erase her years back at earth since most of them had been very bad, she wondered what kind of a person she could have been like if she had been loved the way children are supposed to be loved, she thought about if only they had encouraged her a little maybe she would have flourished, the only thing her childhood had taught her was to never treat her children that way, she felt such sadness in her heart for the child she was, she had craved to be loved and to belong and it had never happened for her, it made her really sad.

Today was a good day for Alma, she had been experimenting with baking, it was not going so well but she was sure she would be able to bake bread soon, she enjoyed spending time in the kitchen with Tram, they talked, laughed and flirted, Tram sneaked in kisses when he could and it always made her smile. Alma had been worried about Askel for a long time but Tram had told her not to worry, he was sure he would wake up soon, Askel was starting to move his fingers and toes so he would most likely wake up within days of weeks Alma had seen him moving so it made her feel her heart lessen with anxiety. She took good care of him, bathing him, talking to him and making sure his stub was healing correctly. He was mostly healed of his injuries, now all he needed to do was to wake up. Alma had been toiling with finding a good wood to make a new foot for him. She had already started even though he had not woken up already, she could at least start and measure it by bringing it to his feet, she was hoping it would help, help him to see that even though life would not be like it was it was not over, he could well live a good life without one foot, his life was not over, far from it but she knew he would think that way since in this world only the strong survived. Alma was going to change the world a little in that regard, she was going to make things so that in her village everyone contributed and helped the weaker one, the weaker ones could do other things instead so that everyone would benefit and the village would work. She wanted to make a healing house, so that those who got hurt could heal faster and in a better environment, she wanted to also make sure that if anyone lost a limb it would not be the end for that beast. She wanted to make this world better, without being harmful to the world, this was a thing she would be able to do with the help of her mates.

It was time for a date with Grey again, she loved spending time with him. She had made a nook in the barn where she and her mates could stay without anyone seeing, not even the animals. She liked to spend time in the barn, she loved to pet and talk to the animals, it made her happy and she felt like they enjoyed spending time with her too. Grey was so excited for their date, he loved spending time with her, getting to know her better was one of his favourite things to learn. He could spend hours just watching her petting the animals and talking to them. For him she was perfect, she was  everything he had wanted in a mate and more, everyday spending with her was a fun day. He was so glad he got to spend the winter with her. He liked being near her, with her he felt he was at ease, he could be himself without having to be strong, he liked being able to let his guard down and just be himself. Alma had tried to bake bread and it had not been successful but she still wanted to try it so she had taken it with her on their date. She had managed to make butter since the goats had finally had their lambs. Butter was a new thing to everyone and she was looking forward to sharing it with everyone. She gave him a slice of her bread with butter and she looked at him with excitement, he put it in his mouth and all he could taste was a burning mess, it did not taste good so he said that it was nice to taste new things, Alma was going to have a slice of her own but he stopped her, thinking that it might not be good for her cubs to taste that vile thing. Alma was a little bummed, she had given him something nasty to eat and he had saved her from tasting it herself, she was quick to feed him an omelet she had made, she knew that was good, she fed him while he laid on his back, it felt nice, and it felt romantic, Grey felt like nothing could ever top this feeling, after eating they laid down on the grass and fur and took a little nap.
Alma woke up first and she was admiring his beautiful face and body, she trailed her fingers softly on his chests, she really wanted to taste his lips, she had never been the one to like to take the first move but now she really wanted too. She moved slowly towards his face and gave him a soft kiss. Grey had already woken up but he did not want her to stop so be pretended to be still asleep, when he felt her lips on his he finally opened his eyes, she looked at him, he looked at her, he wanted more but was afraid she did not so he just stared at her hoping she would continue. His body was getting hotter, her could feel his member getting enlarged, he felt a little shamed so he blushed. Alma looked at him, loving the effect she made on him, she was still close to his face and she wanted to kiss him again so she did, this time she put her tongue instead his mouth and moved slowly. She used one hand to touch his chest softly while moving slowly towards his hardened member. Grey had never kissed anyone before and he was enjoying every second of it. He could feel her touching him and it made him want more. She took his member in his hand and moved her hands slowly up and down, she was still kissing him when she took one hand of his and put it on her chest, encouraging him to explore on his own. Grey was in seventh heaven, he loved how she touched him and he loved to touch her soft chest. Alma took off her clothes and sat on him, he just looked at her in amazement, he quickly sat up since he really wanted to feel her breast in his mouth, he sucked at first lightly while licking it, it felt amazing for both him and Alma, she started to moan wanting more, she had his member between her lower lips and she was grinding on it, It was all so good, Grey could not bare it anymore and wanted to put it in. Alma laid him on his back and slowly put his thick member inside her, it felt so good, she felt so full, she was so wet and ready, she moved hard and fast, taking his hands and putting it on her hips, they were both moaning, each in their own ecstasy, his hand moved her up and down, with each thrust each of them were closer to their orgasm. Alma could not control herself and told him again and again that she was coming and so she did with a bang, she was loud and enjoying every second of it, he succumbed to his own orgasm as he heard her reach hers, he felt like his soul had left his body, the pleasure was out of this world, he felt like a new beast in a new world, nothing would ever be the same, he was no a mate. Alma was still sitting on him feeling his member becoming softer, she looked at him and smiled happily, she told him she loved him and then laughed liked a silly schoolgirls, what a wonderful date it was.

I hope you like it, next chapter Askel will finally wake up, thank you for reading, liking and commenting, it gives me such joy ;)