Part 39 ~ Meeting the beasts 6

It was finally Addi's turn to meet the female, he had been waiting a long time and was getting impatient. Nobody was talking about the female that some beasts had already met and it was rather frustrating, he was very curious about her, mostly about what kind of beast she was. He had tried many times to ask if she was possibly a mare but no one would answer, it was highly unlikely she was but he still held hope in his heart. His herd was almost as excited as he was, they hoped she would mate with their king, most of them were sure she would pick him since he brought an army with him but some still held doubts in their hearts, you could never guess what a female might do.

Alma stood waiting for the next beast, she felt like this was a chor, dates were supposed to be fun but this was hard, she met so many good beasts that it was daunting, how would she ever pick just one of them, she thought if she should pick more than one but she was sure that Odin would not agree to it. She also was thinking about the future, she could not have endless mates and she was not sure if it was a wise choice to pick too many so soon, she was hopefully going to live a long life with her mates and hopefully children, she was lost in thought and while she was staring into the air Addi entered the cave.

Addi was perplexed about the female, she looked nothing like any female he had ever met and he had met a few, he thought it was rather strange and thought she must have a very interesting story to tell, he just hoped he would be able to hear it. He liked her at first glance. He liked her hair the most. It was so long and it was brown, his favourite colour, her really wanted to touch it. He imagined her riding him and thinking how her hair would look beautiful blowing in the wind, he really wanted to ridden by her. Horse beasts would not let any female but their mate ride them, it was only reserved for their mate, it was said that if a horse beast would break this tradition he would never be blessed with a mate. Horse beasts thought that the beast goddess would punish them if they would let a female ride them that was not their mate, so no one did, even if the female might die they would not let her ride them unless she promised to be their mate.

Alma looked up and saw a big beast looking at her, everything about him was big, she wondered what kind of beast he was, if she would have to guess she would think he was a bear, he was just so big. He was very muscular and strong build, he looked like a tank but she still liked him. He was not a conventional handsome beast but there was just something about him that would make females drool all over his toned body, how she wanted to touch him, his hair was so long and black, she wanted to braid it and play with it, he was breathtaking. She gave him a smile and welcomed him to her cave. Addi was tongue tied, his brain froze and he could not figure out what to say to the beautiful, little female. Alma looked at him and kept on smiling, he seemed shy and sweet, she felt sorry for him because she understood how it felt to meet someone new and you do not know what to say. She just asked him to sit down and she guided the conversation to ease his worries.

Addi very much enjoyed listening to the female, she was very soft spoken and seemed very kind, he desperately wanted to ask if she was a mare but now he was scared, he thought if she was not she might be offended and think he only wanted a mare. Before meeting her he would have chosen a mare over any other female but how could you throw away such a precious female. He had lived long enough and seen too many females to know she was not an ordinary female, she was something more, something better. He thought if the beast goddess had sent her to them. He felt she was worthy of only the best beasts. He had wanted to ask her to take in a few mates from his herd but he did not think she would like it and she needed and deserved only the best. He was sure she would become very famous in all the land and beasts would come from all over to try to enter her harem. He very much wanted to join her family but he still could not speak, when he tried, the words did not come out right and he felt very embarrassed, he was the king of his herd and he could not speak to a female, he hoped no one would ever know of his embarrassment, he hoped she would not tell her mates, it might ruin his chance, they might think he was not good enough for her, he was not even sure if he was, he felt small when around her, she was just magnificent, she was born to be a queen, he was sure of it after only knowing her a few minutes.

Alma kept talking and sometimes asked him questions, it seemed he had a hard time to speak, she felt empathy towards him, maybe he had a hard time speaking so she had to be respectful and not make him feel bad. She felt so sorry for him that she took his hand in her hands an gave him a little squeeze, just to encourage him. That little touch sent electricity all over his body, he never wanted her to let him go. Her hand was so small and soft, her hand reminded him of a cubs hand, so small and fragile. He felt very protective of her and wanted just to put her on his back and run far away, where there was only the two of them, how perfect would that be, spending eternity with her and their cubs, they could easily create their own herd, he wished that dream could come true but alas it was not meant to be. He would be content if he could just be one of many, he did not care if only he could be with her, protect her and love her. He had seen Odin, Keith and Fannar, they were all fine beasts but Odin was by far the strongest. He had never heard of a female picking a feral as a mate, most feared the immensely and rightfully so, they were not considered trustworthy but Addi could see that the snake clearly loved her, a feral would not share his mate, it was just not in their nature since they were very selfish beings and always thought of themselves first but something told Addi that Odin loved her more than himself, he was sure other ferals would and could feel the same about her, she was unique and very different, he felt like she did not even belong in their world, he felt their world was too brutal for such a fragile being like her but he was determined to protect her with everything he had. His search for a mate had come to an end, he had found her and he would follow her everywhere, it did not matter if she did not pick him, he would still follow her and help to protect her, he was sure she would take him as her mate with time since she seemed like such a kindhearted being, he felt she would feel bad if he were to help her without giving him something instead, even if she would offer him something for his help he would not take it, he only wanted her and he would let her know this as many times it would take until she would be his. He felt she could be the home his heart had been longing for, she would be his everything, wether it was now or later. She was the one.

I did not mean to write so much about Addi i was going to write about Ulfar too but he needs his space too :) so how are we liking Addi?