Part 19 ~ Getting to Know Askell

After Alma had sang a few songs for them she decided to tell them a story about a shark that hated the family of the sheriff. She told them that the sheriff was so scared of the sea but it was his job to protect all humans agains the shark. The shark had eaten so many men, woman and children so the sheriff had to get his big pants on and go to sea and hunt the shark. The sheriff finally killed the shark but he did not see the little baby shark watching him kill his father, the little baby shark vowed to avenge his father by eat as many humans as he could, especially people from the family of the sheriffs. Alma's mates listened carefully. They had no idea what a sheriff was but they did not like him very much, the poor shark was hungry and the people went into the sea, it was after all the sharks domain. They had no sympathy for the sheriff or the people, they all agreed that if they had been the sharks cub they would also vow to revenge him. Alma did not think they grasp they story. You were not supposed to feel sorry for the shark, you were supposed to be scared of it and feel sorry for the family, she thought to herself that it was probably beast related.

It was time for bed and Alma was not ready to sleep with Askel yet. Tram and Keith had prepared furs in the other room for him. She asked Askel if he did mind. She just wanted to get to know him better before they would sleep all together. Askell just smiled and told his mate he did not mind at all, he was so thankful to just be near her. They had plenty of time to get to know each other, Alma was so glad he saw it the same way she did. She laid down and spooned with Keith and Tram. Keith had naughty hands and started to explore Alma's body. Alma stopped him right away and told him that Askell had just entered the family, it would not be nice if he would have to hear them. Alma had only slept with one mate at a time, she was shy and scared, she was not ready to sleep with one mate while the other watched or participated, she was old fashion and not used to anything, she was very vanilla because that is what her husband had liked. Even though she had lost her virginity at sixteen, she had not explored it much, mostly the same positions. It could get rather dull but she was afraid to voice out her opinions since she was afraid to be criticised and mostly she was so afraid to hurt her husband so she said nothing. Keith stopped his naughty hands and told her he was sorry, he told her that it was so hard to control himself when lying next to his beautiful mate. Alma just thought he had a glip tongue and that he was an expert liar. She just kissed them both goodbye and fell asleep right away. Tram and Keith were not as lucky, they were very horny and really wanted to get release, they just sighed and thought it can be very hard being a male beast.

Alma woke up early and ready to see if her pots were alright. She sprinted up and went to see. She was rather happy with it, a few had failed but most were just fine, well she would not win any beauty pot competitions but they would work. She just had one thing left to do. She asked Askell to prepare for a little fire outside, when everything was ready she put the pots in the fire and just watched it burn for a little while. From what she had seen on the video it had to burn for a few hours so she asked Askell to make sure the fire would not die out for the next seven hours, she make a little clock with the shadows and told him to make sure the fire would not burn out till the sun had passed the dark on the stone. While he had his job, Alma took Keith with her again to the lake to gather more clay, she was determined to build herself a bathtub, it would not be pretty and it would be a lot of work but so worth it. She did not have much time until winter would come so she had to act fast. She was lucky she could plant mother potatoes in the cave, the place was damp and deep in the cave, she was not sure if it would work but at least she could try. She had made also pots for vegetables and some fruits to try to see if it was possible to get harvest during winter. Now she needed to try to find new plants to see what else she could use. She was very sure that the shampoo plant would exist here, everything else did. One thing she found strange that all kinds of vegetables and fruits were here even when it was winter here, there was even oranges but she had not seen lemons, she knew lemons where man made, it was made from oranges and other situs fruits, she could play with fruits and see what could come of it, it is not like she has so much to do here. She wanted to go with Keith and Askell to try to find plants before winter, they only had a few days, is she could find it and plant it in her cave she would be so happy. She also wanted to look at the sugarcanes. It was very strong she could use it for furniture and the best a bed, she was very sure of it. She wanted to harvest alot before winter so she had something to do during that time. She only wished she had thought of this sooner, if Odin had let her go home sooner, the home would be better, he was such a stubborn beast. She missed him so, she could not wait to see him, she told herself four months in four months I will see him and our babies.

Her and Keith had gotten enough clay to make a house, she was very satisfied, she could easily story the leftover clay for another project, she just had to make sure to leave it in a damp place that was dark. She, Keith and Askel were working the clay, she wanted to make the bathtub as soon as possible and she wanted to start right away. It took the whole day. Tram was busy also getting everything ready for winter. They all were working hard. It was getting dark and Alma saw the fire had finally died, now all she had to to was to wait for it to cool. She was very excited. Everything was going so well. She asked Keith and Askell to go with her to the forest the next morning. She wanted to get as many sugarcanes as she could and hopefully many plants. She had a big pack bag she had from when she came here. It was very precious and she was scared to use it, she wanted to make baskets out of leafs from trees. She asked her mates also for leaves to make a basket. She had seen it done on YouTube and she was rather confident she could make one, it just would not look nice. She was very tired after a long day, she had done so much today and she had more things to do tomorrow but she had to hurry. She had started on the bathtub it would take a few days to make something that big, she did not mind, but she needed the other things first. She could continue with the bathtub the next night, now she wanted leaves, plants and fruits.

After dinner Alma went to the lake again to bathe. Askel went with her. She had remembered she had her bathing suit with her so she put it on befor leaving to the lake. She jumped into the lake like a cannonball, it was fun but the lake was very cold, the lake was much colder that night than it was the night before, she knew she must have at the most two to three days before the temperature would go down. Askell did not look at her like he had done the night before but now she called him and asked him to join her. She did not have to ask him again. He was so happy, he ripped off his loincloth and jumped in. Alma just lauged and tried not to look at him. She splashed water on him and lauged. Askell was having such a nice time when he heard a beast voice asking if they were having fun. Alma looked and saw Fannar. Alma smiled at him and told him she was so glad to see him, Askel on the other hand was ready to beat that annoying beast, he had won fair and square, it was his time with his mate. Alma told Fannar what they had been doing and that she wanted to go to the forest tomorrow, Fannar was quick to offer his help. He told her she could never be too careful, there were too many dangerous beasts out there and that she should know since Odin had captured her. Alma was so thankful for his offer and told him she would be very thankful if he did. Askel could not speak he was so angry at that annoying pest. He was intruding on his mate, he was trying to weasel his way to the family. Askell would not make it easy on him, he really disliked that annoying vulture.