Part 38 ~ Meeting the beasts 5

Sorry for not updating sooner, my neck got stuck and i could not move, it is very painful but its getting a little better, I can write now :) hope you enjoy and have a great weekend everyone :)

Trey walk confidently towards Alma's cave, he had tried to get information from the beasts that had met her but they just shunned him and ignored him when he asked about her. He could understand them perfectly, they did not want to give him any information he could use for his advantage, he was rather disappointed that they were all so good, still he had high hopes, he was sure to be the next lion king (I had to:) that would impress all females, he was most vary of Addi, the stallion, since he came with a herd, she would be stupid to pass him up since she could get so much protection without having to mate with most of the herd. Trey knew that Addi would very likely want the female to take in some of his herd, he had to give them something to stay, females never followed her mates, it was the other wary around, the male had to follow the female wherever she wanted to go wether he wanted to or not, to be able to stay beside her, if he did not want to stay, he could leave but his heart would be hollow and empty, still it happened to many males since they often experienced both mental and physical abuse from the female and usually her other males. Trey never wanted to be in that position so he would never bend for any female, they would be equals or she would follow him.

Trey finally saw the female and was as most other males stunned since she looked nothing like any other female, he wanted her just by her looks but he was a proud beast and would never bend for no one. Alma had been watching the beast walking towards her, he was like them all a stunner, his skin was such beautiful light brown, that glittered so much that she could not look away, he had long blond hair and was lean and long, he was very sensual and she felt like he was like a walking mural, such a beauty, she could not wait to get to know him. He gave her a flirtatious smile, she could not help but to smile back, he was such a handsome beast, she thought about licking his skin, it looked so yummie, she shook her head and told herself not to be a pervert, she did not even know him, she felt embarrassed, she thought about sex all the time with almost every male she saw, she had big problems, she thought to herself. Trey finally arrived and told her he had been looking forward to finally meeting her. She just smiled and was going to ask him if he wanted to drink but he just would not stop talking, Alma just smiled and listened patently, waiting for her chance to talk but he went on and on, she was getting bored but she tried not to let it show, she thought to herself that at least she did not have to ask him a lot of questions. Trey was a proud lion and told Alma all about his accomplishments, which were many since he was an old beast, he talked on and on about all different kind of preys he had hunted valiantly, all by himself. Alma just smiled and thought that he was so full of himself, she was far from impressed. She liked chatting with people if she liked them, to have a pleasant conversations with others you have to give and take, meaning know when to talk and when to listen. Alma usually was not a big talker, she liked to listen to people but his stories were getting boring, so similar and always talking about becoming a king, she could not understand why he was waiting if he wanted so much to be king, he talked like he was the best so why not be the best. Poor Trey felt that the conversation was going so well, the female had a beautiful smile on her face and seemed impressed with him, he was sure he would be chosen. She seemed shy, he felt she would be very easy to manipulate, this would be very good for him, he was the best so he deserved the best, she was the best female he had ever seen and he was sure, females like her were not easy to find so he wanted to grap her while he could. Alma's feet were getting sore, she could not find a spot to talk and ask him to sit down, she thought his tongue must be sore from all that talking, her ears might even be bleeding from all the boring topics he chose, still she smiled and just nodded when it was appropriate, she could not wait to get him out. Finally Trey stopped talking, when he was going to ask her questions she was quicker to speak. She told him that she was very impressed, that he was the mightiest lion she had ever seen, he was the only lion she had ever seen but he did not know that, he smiled very pleased with that, she told him she had to cut it short since she still had so many beasts to talk to, she told him she hoped he did not mind but she had to be fair to all of them. Trey was pleased with her kindness but still he wanted to spend more time with her but he felt very sure that he would be the beast she would choose, he would bet his life on it, he was just that sure.

Alma sat down and started to massage her feet, she felt so tired, she had been meeting so many beasts and it was rather energy consuming. She hoped Gudda was still ok, Tram had reassured her that she would be alright even if she would not be fed until next day, Alma felt horrified just thinking about her little lamb hungry, she was getting antsy and scared that Gudda needed her mommy but mommy was just too busy meeting handsome hunks, she knew Tram would come if Gudda would need her and she really needed to finish meeting all the beasts.

Alma was still massaging her feet and did not notice that a beast had entered her cave, the beast watched her carefully without announcing his arrival. He was almost a thousand year old and he had seen many females during his lifetime but she was very different from all of them, she looked like another species, he was enthralled by her looks, he liked how small she was, such a little thing, he thought about many things he could do with her and started to heat up, he wanted her even if she woul be belligerent and evil, he liked her, without even knowing her, he would do her bidding no matter what it was, she was the one for him. Bat beastmen usually picked a mate they were drawn to, it would not matter how she looked like or what kind of female she was, if they were drawn to her they would pursue until she either chose them or had them killed and if the females did not manage to kill the bat, the bat beast would still pursue, it was just their nature and could not be changed. Haffi had been drawn to her at first look and that was enough for him to fall helplessly in love with her.

Alma looked up and saw a beast watching her intently. She felt shy and embarrassed that she had been massaging her feet in front of a total stranger. He gave her a big flirty smile and told her his name was Haffi and was a bat beast. Alma loved bats and wanted to know as much about him as she could. She asked if he had poor eyesight and he just looked at her smiling and told her he saw her just fine and she was very fine. Alma cringed and then laughed she loved lame lines the most, she was going to get along well with him, she could tell, he was fun and striking. She wanted to touch his black, shimmering skin it seemed to be so soft but it was at the same time very toned. He was slim build but very muscular. He was black with almost black eyes, she had never seen eyes like his before, she really liked them, he was very cute she thought to herself. He told her he was a thousand years old, Alma laughed he was so old that he should be just dust in the ground but she would not tell him that. He told Alma that he was a eight stripe bat beast that was very wealthy in resources and could protect her well. Alma was sure he would, all the beast that won could, they were all such strong beasts and very worthy of a good mate, well at least most of them she thought to herself. Alma enjoyed spending time with him and their conversation flowed well, she had such a nice time but it was rather hard to concentrate having such a stunner near you. He told her that he lived with many other bats and they they were a colony but he would of course be happy to leave them and follow her wherever she wanted to go. Alma told him she was going to move to Taurus city very soon and the beast she would pick would have to be ok with the move. Haffi was happy she had given him that information, since if she did not pick him he would easily follow her to the city, it would not be hard, he was ready for a change. He had been a bachelor for thousand years and he was ready to commit to a mate and have a family. Haffi was rather easy going and knew to pick his battles so he would merge well with many other male beasts. He felt very excited. She was a dream, not only was she good looking but she was kindhearted and fun to talk to, he was very sure his life was only going to get better after this.

So how are we liking Haffi, I really like him, poor Trey will probably not make the cut ;) ill try to update next evening