Chapter 110 ~ Sending supplies

After the return of both Keith and Odin, Alma was finally content, she was surrounded by the beasts she loved dearly and her little lamb Gudda. Gudda had been spending a lot of time with the goats, Alma was not sure if that was a good idea, she had no common sense and behaved nothing like an intelligent beasts, she behaved just like a lamb would, she was scared that if she was too much around the goats her development would suffer, Tram on the other hand told her that this was very normal and good for her, she was seeking company with the beasts she relates to. Alma told her that usually lamb cubs spend a lot of time with their other lamb cubs, both female and male cubs learned a lot by that behaviour, he told her she did not need to worry about her development, she would most likely not develop until she could morph. Alma was sad hearing this since Gudda would not morph until she was twelve or thirteen years old and would then have to learn how to talk and behave, she was scared for her little girl but Tram told her this was very normal and when she would morph she would learn very fast how to talk and behave, this was normal for sheep and goat cubs, still Alma was very apprehensive and would most likely not believe it until she would experience it herself. She just loved her girl so much and wanted the best for her. She often let her mind wander to her other cubs, hoping they were well fed, had a good shelter and were happy, she had been crying a lot because she got awful nightmares about them since she got pregnant again. Odin was the one that got to sooth her troubled heart the best since he would always tell her that his hatchlings we're much stronger than any other cubs and he could still sense that all of them were alive, this always calmed her down, still her heart would not be completely calm until she would see them all again.

Alma had been talking to Ulfar about her problems all winter, some days were amazing while other were very hard, she had a hard time talking about her parents and what they had done wrong, she always made excuses for them and got angry if Ulfar was putting them down, she knew very well they had made many mistakes when it came to her but her love for them had never diminished, she still loved them with all their heart, she just wished she would have been enough for them, she was not the child they had dreamed of or longed for, she knew they had been very disappointed with her and she was trying her best to be okay with that, she wanted to be what they wished she would be, she had to admit she still wanted to please them and make them happy, it is so hard to change, its hard to see your flaws and still love them and to love yourself. She was still trying her best, since she wanted to be more than what she was now, she wanted to be strong and her own person, stand by what she wanted and not be ashamed of it. It just was a little harder since she was pregnant and her emotions were all over the place, still she did not stop, she felt she was getting better and she felt herself being more open, it made her want to do better so she and Ulfar spent every day just talking, sometimes about pleasant things and sometimes about horrible things she had experienced.
Ulfar loved spending time with Alma and he was very proud being able to help her. Their sessions were sometimes very hard for him since he got so angry at the people that had hurt her and made her hate herself so much. He wished he could have saved her from her upbringing, if only he could have traveled to her world and snatched her as a cub, he would have build her up to be the goddess she was but he often thought that maybe the beast goddess had chosen her for what she had been through but he would never know, he was just glad she had been brought to their world. He could not wait until they would have their cubs, she was such a wonderful mother and of all his hatchlings hers would be the most loved since none of the other females had stuck around after giving birth to the eggs but she would and she would be so excited to see them all, he hoped all of them would look just like her, his little brown haired female.

The city had run out of all meat and fish they had stored, they had sounded the alarm and hoped the Hafthor would give them what they needed, the food had almost been enough, it was not long until spring would come but it was still too far away for them not to have more food. Hafthor had been ready, he had been rather sure the food would not last for all that beasts. He had no trouble hunting more fish for them, it was very easy hunting the food but bringing the food the the city was the hardest thing, still they had talked about it in detail so it would not be that hard, his soldiers were quick to start hunting, Alma had taught them how to make nets so that it was not hard to catch fish and have the flying beasts hold the net and bring it back to city. They hunted as they could, they only had one chance to get the fish to the city. After they had hunted what they deemed more than enough Hafthor sent the blue light to let them know he would use the magic to control the weather, every flying beasts was ready, they had rehearsed the drop until they had perfected the exchange, the storm started to diminish and that is when they took flight, they had little time and had to work fast. Everyone was ready, the mermen were waiting while their king used his magic, they could see the flying beasts and used their singing voice to guide them, the exchange went perfectly, the net did hold as it should and the flying beasts flew as fast as they could back to the city, they were just about to land when the storm hit again, still it had been enough, the city had gotten what they needed and all beasts would live through winter.

Alma had thought a lot about expanding their village, they needed more females, she was very sure that the village would be a place all females would like to live since their houses were strong and it was well protected. She had decided she would have laws for females that wanted to live in her village, she did not want any unnecessary violence and she wanted everyone to hold the laws of the city or else they would have to move, she liked her little village but she also knew it would not take much to change a perfect village to a horrible one with just a few bad apples. She wanted there the be laws and if you did not follow the laws you would be expelled from the village and punished, still she had enough time, it would take some time for the word to fly around about her village but she was sure both single male beasts would love to live here and females would come if not for how nice the village was they would come to get mates.

She loved to sleep between Grey and Eyvi while they were in their beast form, she loved to pet and cuddle them, she sometimes forgot that they were her mates and not cats and talk to them like she talked to her cats, still they did not mind they were ecstatic she was showering them with affection and attention, Odin often was sullen when he saw her petting them and talking to them, she had told him about her cats in her other world, he wished he had been born as a cat shifter that way she would show him the most attention. His beast form was not cuddly nor cute at all, it was huge and menacing, why could he not be cute too, she seemed to love that word, she was always telling Grey and Eyvi how cute they were and how much she loved them, he was feeling left out, still he tried not to make it obvious, he wanted her to see him as more mature than he was, its hard for a leopard the change his spots.

I have been thinking of writing a fanfic about beauty and the beasts in my next story, it would be about Qin, or a person that transmigrates to Qin while she is in the womb of her mother. She will have read the story and know she had to escape the merman's clan as fast as she can, so that is what she does while still a kid (about 8 to 10) she will find the beasts she wants, trying to get them to be her guardian beasts until she comes of age then she will be their mate, the story will not be exactly like the beauty and the beasts, the time might change, the age of the characters might differ, and  i might create other scenarios that did not happen and skip things that did happen, is this something you would like to read? I have to admit i liked Qin in the story and i want to have her as the main character, in my story my character will use what she can to get what she wants, she will even play a white lotus if she has to, she is not evil, she just wants to survive and she knows for that she needs strong beasts.

Thank you all so much for reading, commenting and liking my story, im just amazed you are still reading, im so thankful have a great day/evening