Part 50 ~ Preparing for the move 2

Keith felt like he had not spent time with his mate for a long time, he missed her terribly but he knew they had so many things to do to secure their new home.

Alma woke up early and went off to feed Gudda. The lamb was snuggling with her father, Alma's heart was filled with joy, she only wished she her phone still worked so she could have taken a picture of them, she loved them so much. Alma tip toed and tried not to wake them up but Tram had woken up as soon as she entered their room, he decided to pretend to be still asleep, wondering what she would do. He was so happy when Alma kissed him on the cheek and told him she loved him, he could not control himself and hugged her, poor Gudda was forgotten as soon as her mother was in sight, thankfully she was still too young to understand and also very much still asleep. Alma was frighten for a second but as soon as she saw she had been tricked she almost laughed but she controlled herself so she would not wake up he little lamb. Tram snuggled with Alma and gave her feathery kisses all over her face and neck, Alma was getting a little hot so she stopped him, she did not want to wake up their cub and she did most definitely not want to snog in front of her. Tram was a little disappointed but he understood, he just had to calm himself down. Alma whispered to him that she would soon fulfill his desires and gave him a wink. With those words Gudda woke up, Alma was quick to put her in her arms and feed her while telling her that she was the loveliest lamb in all the world. Tram was so happy, he had the most perfect family in all the world, his dreams had come true, he had what all beasts longed for a family and a loving mate.

After Alma had finished feeding Gudda she went to the kitchen ready to help Tram with breakfast but he had already cooked it, much to her delight. She sat down and ate, she was so hungry she could have eaten a horse, with that thought she thought about Addi, she hoped he was alright and was not disappointed, she told herself that everything would be alright and that she would see him soon. Keith told Alma that he had talked to the pursuers and they were ready to leave to Taurus city. Fannar, Askell and Haffi would be flying and they would give all beasts that could not fly a ride, that would shorten the travel by at least five days. Keith told her that they would only have to make camp for one night and could move on quickly. Alma asked him if he had enough stones to buy what he needed and he told her not to worry they had plenty of all things they needed, they did not need much else and that it would be best if they would not take too many things with them and rather buy new things they needed and make things they could not buy. Alma agreed but she really wanted to take the bed with her but it was too much of trouble, she would just have to make more. Alma sighed, she would have to make many more beds since her family was growing so fast, she looked at her fingers and thought how tasking it was going to be but it would make all their lives much better so she would mourn her bed, she could easily make another, she might even have better materials to make it in the new place. She hoped she could make a shower and create a new bath, she wanted to make one big enough to hold two people and she wanted to make one just as big as a hot tub, it would take a long time to make something as big as a hot tub but she knew she could do it, she had so many men willing to help her, she felt excited, she wanted to make a home for them all where they all could be happy. She wanted to own all kinds of animals that could give her milk and eggs and she was going to farm too. She had been dreaming of a grain that looked like rice, she was sure it was eatable, why else would she be dreaming of something she had never seen before. She was rather sure that she had some kind of superpowers when it came to dreams, she had had a few dreams that had helped her immensely and she had had a dream of her husband, she felt very thankful to the person that was helping her, without that help her life could not be as good, she gave blessing to the person in her mind and told it again and again how thankful she was.

Alma wanted to spend alone time with Keith so she asked if he was willing to sleep with her alone tonight. Keith had been feeling a little neglected so he was delighted and thankful she had wanted to spend time with him. Alma told Odin and her other mates that she would be spending the night with Keith since he would be travelling the next day to secure a place for their family. They all agreed, she had the right to pick whomever she wanted, when she wanted and she had told them she would be going in order and by the order Keith was the next one to spend the night with her, they all felt excited and could not wait until it was their turn to sleep with her.

Alma asked Fannar, Eyvi and Ulfar to go to the lake with her and have a little fun, they where all smiles and were happy she was willing to spend time with them. Alma was glad she had her swimming suit so she put it on before going out to the lake. Fannar had seen her in her swimming suit and could not wait to see her in such revealing cloth again, he felt hot just thinking about it. Eyvi and Ulfar had not seen it nor was their mind filled with such images, they were only thinking how lucky they were to be able to spend time with her, they wanted to know everything about her. They all walked towards the lake, happy and excited, Alma had a big towel on so you could not see her swimming suit yet, Odin was following, making sure no beasts would trouble Alma but he was mostly just thinking that no one should see her in such revealing cloths, he did not want anyone to see her, her beauty was only for him and some for her other mates, but mostly for him. All beasts could feel his aura and stayed away, they knew, the female must be bathing since the snake had released such threatening aura and make sure to stay clear of the lake, since they all valued their life.

Eyvi, Fannar and Ulfar took off their loincloth and jumped into the lake, Alma was still shy and looked away, of course she wanted to look but she did not want them to think she was a pervert and she was very shy, they were all in the lake looking at her waiting for her to jump in too. Alma felt very shy and all of a sudden did not want to take off her towel, she did not want them to see her fat all over the place, she asked them to turn around so she could join them. They did not understand why but they did whatever she asked them to do, Alma was quick to take off the towel and jump in the lake. The lake felt cool and nice. She started to splash them and laughed, they were all enjoying themselves, one snake looked at them and frowned, he wanted to splash with Alma, they were just too lucky but still he kept on watching them, he could not take is eyes of his mate, she was so lovely so wet and so alluring, his body started to heat up and he had to calm himself down, he was still embarrassed how he had performed the night before and hoped he would get better control of himself soon.

Alma told Fannar, Eyvi and Ulfar about her home, what she missed, she told her that her world had been such a wonderful place but as all places it had both good and bad things, she told them she was so happy to have been given a chance to come to their world for she loved being with them all, she loved being a mother and she wanted to have many cubs in the future. She told them about her snake cubs and how much she missed them, she told them she hoped they were safe and had not forgotten her, she was so scared for them but there was nothing she could do to help them. Ulfar, Eyvi and Fannar were so happy she loved her cubs so much, since they all wanted to have cubs with her, they hoped she would love their cubs just as much as she loves her other cubs. After spending the entire day swimming and relaxing in the sun it was time to go back to eat. Alma was so happy, her day had been wonderful and she had enjoyed spending time with them, she felt much closer to them all than before and she was sure that in no time she would have them permanently in her heart.

Since i had not updated for a few days i decided to do another chapter :) i cannot believe I have completed 50 chapters in such a short time, i hope you like it, i will most likely update after two days, are you excited for the move :) because i am