Part 71 ~ Ulfar

I made a little mistake, I added to chapter 29, I had made a chapter where Fannar was finally her mate but I don't know how or why I never published it and I cannot find it, so i decided to just add to that chapter since he was supposed to become her partner in the next three characters, I'm sorry for the confusion, I just saw it when I came across a post that he had waited long enough, i thought I had published that chapter but I guess not sorry for the confusion, I just added a little toward the end of chapter 29, it's just a little smut 🙈 have a nice weekend everyone ❤️

Askell was the one that was asked to go and get Ulfar, getting another mate was never easy on the other mates still it had to be done, Askell knew this beasts was good for Alma, not only because he was an old and strong beasts but mostly because he seemed to be able to handle her anxiety attacks easier than the rest of them.

All her potential mates had decided to live in the cave for the winter, the cave was very big and had been modified to be cozy and warm. They did not feel the need to build a house for them since they all hoped that they would become Alma's official mates after the winter, they had hoped she would at least pick one or more before winter so that she would pick all of them next spring or summer. Everything was ready for winter and they had really nothing special to do, when Askell walked in they were surprised and Askell had all their attention. Askell told them that Alma had made a decision to take in at two new mates before winter, she and her mates had decided to welcome Ulfar first but she would welcome at least one more before winter, when Askell had told them Ulfar had been chosen they had all been so disappointed but when they heard she would welcome at least one more mate their hopes were all up, they all looked at each other thinking who would be so lucky to get the next spot free. Spider-Man sighed he was rather sure she would not pick him yet, even though he had worked so hard to show her that he had improved, still he deserved it, he had after all almost ate one of her favourite mates, he felt so lucky that Odin had stopped him for she would have never given him a chance otherwise, he knew he deserved the wait but still he had his hopes up even though he knew the chance of her picking him were very slim.

Ulfar was delighted, the time has come finally, she had accepted him into her heart and into her family, from now on he would never walk alone, he would belong, belong to her for all eternity.
Askell asked Ulfar to come with him since Alma wanted to welcome him tonight, Ulfar could feel the jelous stares he got from the others but he did not mind at all, he was gleeful and he really wanted to sprint to her side, still he kept himself cool and collected while he walked out the cave with Askell by his side. They did not talk on their walk back to Alma's house. Ulfar was too preoccupied thinking about Alma and their first night and Askell was thinking about Alma and the hot springs, how he wished to go there again as soon as possible with her, he hoped that the spring would be just their spot, their little secret, he was getting too excited so he decided to think of other things to cool off.

Alma was waiting in the suite, she was excited and nervous, she should have accepted them faster than she did, it was really not fair of them to keep waiting for such a long time so she felt rather guilty about it, they all wanted to join the family as fast as possible, she knew that but she also did not want to welcome too many, too fast since it was only fair that they would get a little honeymoon time with her as well, she needed to interact with them well so that the bond between then would grow stronger. Alma was in her own mind just thinking when Ulfar entered the room, it was just the two of them. Alma invited him to sit on the bed and she asked him if he wanted to know anything about her or ask her about anything before they would do the deed. Ulfar was just ready to mate, they had all the time in the world for talking, it was time for mating. Ulfar was a feral and he was no virgin, he knew very well how to please a female, he had been with a lot of them, even if they had been unwilling most had decided to enjoy the encounter instead of trying to escape. He did not want to think of the past, he had been a bad beasts, he knew fully well he had forced himself on those females but still this was in his nature, ferals could not get a willing female so they had to snatch them and force them, there were no feeling, this world was about survival of the strongest, it did not care about your feelings at all, you did what you had to do to survive and that is what he did, he took what he needed and wanted and felt no remorse at the time. After meeting Alma his view of mating had changed. Ferals were so different from other beasts, they had to learn how to interact socially with other beasts, they had no rules or ethics, they were closer to their animal side than the human side, so they needed understanding and education. That did not mean that ferals bad behaviour was acceptable, if they crossed the line they could easily get hurt or be killed, they had to obey the laws of the village if they wanted to belong, everyone could adapt, you just had to be willing to change and that is just what Ulfar, Odin and Spider-Man did, they wanted something more than what they had, they wanted to be loved and feel loved.

Ulfar was ready to take the next step, he had dreamt so often about this exact moment, he had many wet dreams about her, he was going insane just thinking about her little body under his, moaning his name, he got hard just thinking about it. Alma looked at him, she knew fully well that he was an alpha male and he knew well what he was doing so she let him take the lead, she was excited and felt her self getting wet just thinking about him being inside her, she could hardly wait. Ulfar took his sweet time to get close to her, on the way he took off his loincloth, showing her how much he desired her, he was full erect and so ready to play. Alma stopped getting shocked by their all enormous penises a while ago, she still could not comprehend how they could fit inside her, she had a hunch that the life stones she had taken had a thing with it, still she was not sure but she knew fully well that if she was a normal human female their dicks just would not fit, they were too big in size and girth, still she did not mind, it was like their dicks were created only for her pleasure, she was so excited for them to finally become one. Ulfar touched her legs softly, knowing full well where each touch would lead him, he was too far gone for a long forplay, she had been teasing him in his dreams for months and he just could not slow down, he had to have her, he could always savour her touch next time, tonight he was too greedy for anything but the main dinner, he was going to taste her when his brain finally decided to work, her mates had told them all how important they would not use their tongues on her privates, they told them that she had trauma from her past revolving that so if they wanted to ensure no mishap would happen to stay away from that area with their tongues but they could smell her while ensuring her they would not cross her boundaries. Ulfar was quick to change his tactics, he would not danger putting his mate in any distress, so he inhaled her sweet, sweet smell while moving toward her stomach, he gave her short featherlight kisses along the way, not stopping until he reached his end target, which were her beautiful big breasts, he touched them softly, they were just as soft as he had imagined them to be, hot to the touch, he liked to play with them and he was happy it gave her satisfaction, he loved her little moans, they were so cute and delicious, he did not hesitate and sucked the nipples as he liked, the feeling of having her nipples in his mouth was just indescribable, if he would die today, he would die a happy beasts with no remorse for how he had lived his life. He could not stand it anymore, she was just too much, everything had been building to this moment, he changed her position and took her from behind, he liked that position, he liked being in control, his thrusts were fast and hard, Alma had never been taken so roughly but she enjoyed it immensely, he knew full well not to neglect her, he had one hand on her hip to control the paste of his thrusting, while the other hand found her clitoris, he found a rhythm she was craving for and was ruthless in his rupping, Alma felt it was all to much, the feelings were too strong, she wanted to make him slow down, while she also wanted him to continue, she felt like she was going to explode, she was a moaning mess, calling out his name, not knowing what she was saying, still he kept his pace hard and fast, he knew she was about to come so he gave it his all and finally came with a big bang, he screamed her name just as she screamed his, she had never come as hard as she did with him, it was so intense that she fell a sleep mumbling his name. Ulfar was happy, he was pretty sure all her other mates had heard how well he had performed, he was rather sure some of them would be envious, he looked at his sleeping mate, she was so beautiful when she was asleep, he called for tram to heat up water to clean her up, Tram was prepared and gave him what he needed to clean her, he cleaned her body, making sure not to wake her, she was very cooperative even though she was fast asleep, while cleaning her he saw his mark, his mark was just above her pelvis, he was very happy with the placement since it indicated that she trusted him fully, he finished cleaning her, then taking her into his arms, holding her protectively, he was finally a mated beast, he finally had his own family with his own female, his life was finally complete

Sorry for not updating for such a long time ill try my best to update tomorrow or the day after :) again hope you all have a wonderful weekend