Part 23 ~ Askell becomes officially her mate

It continued to snow everyday, Alma was so tired of the snow, the cave was not that warm, if they did not have a fireplace, Alma would not be able to survive. The door had helped so much but it could not completely defend the cave from the wind and cold but it was much better than the other one.

Alma wanted to finish the bath as quickly as she could. She hated not being able to clean herself, her hair was oily and she smelled bad, she was thankful her mates never talked about it though, she would have been too embarrassed. Alma wondered why they did not smell like her, even though they had not cleaned themselves for a while they did not stink, she thought it was very unfair, must be a beast thing she thought to herself. It was time to assemble the bath, she was nervous, it could easily fall apart so she had to be careful. Both Askell and Tram were working hard helping her completing the bathtub. She hated the bathtub already, it was so hard and so very tedious to make this horrible thing, she wished she would just have made it smaller, it was taking so much time to finish and she was so afraid it would just crumble. Still she did not give up and kept going, she often wanted to smash the bathtub when she could not make the pieces stick together, it was hard but finally it was over. Now all she had to do was to wait till it was completely dry then also let it burn for a few hours. She was glad it was finally over, she looked at it and she had to admit it was the ugliest bathtub she had ever seen, but she hoped it was functional, all she had to do now was wait.

Tram enjoyed cooking for his mate, he loved to bring a smile on her face. Since Keith went to hibernate he felt that Alma missed him. He wanted her to know that he was here for her too and that she could rely on him just as much as she relied on Keith. He loved to cuddle with her at night but they had not mated for a while. He really wanted to mate her but he also knew she was shy and did not want Askell to know. He hoped that she would soon mate Askell since it would mean she would mate him again. Tram loved his life, he never thought he would be able to have his own female, he had only seen a few females in his lifetime and it was not very positive experiences. He had helped a few females, that had been attacked or were sick. He had disliked them immensely. He knew females easily sacrificed their mates if they wanted or needed something, they did not care if their mate would die, they could easily just get another. He had decided to be alone rather early in his life after encountering only females with the same attitudes. He would rather be alone for life than loving someone who did not care for him at all. The first time he saw Alma, he felt pity for her, she was not like the other females, she seemed to not like herself at all, his heart was filled with pain just to see how scared and sad that female had been. He fell in love with her really fast since she just was so likeable and kind. He loved talking to her and he loved being with her in silence too. He knew she was everything a beast could ever want and more so, he just wished she could see it for herself too. He decided he was going to tell her everyday what a wonderful person she really was.

Askell felt the same as Tram, most beasts only dreamed of having a female and would settle with anyone who would give them a blink, even though that person was just using them, they did not care, they would rather have a female and a chance to have cubs than none at all. Askell was not like them, he would rather be alone than being with a female that would discard him if it pleased her. He was a strong beast that would only get stronger. He wanted to be the best, the strongest, the fastest and the most intelligent. At first he wanted this only for himself, now he needed it so he could best protect her. He knew she would never discard him if he was loyal and loving to her. He only wanted to show her how much he loved her. He wanted desperately to make her fall in love with him, he was not sure how she felt for him but he knew she trusted him but he wanted more, how could you not want more when you have such a precious female. Askell looked at her, wishing she would just grap him and mate him, when she would his life would finally be just as he wished it would be.

It was finally done, the bathtub was ready, she was so excited, she could finally take a bath, both her mates went out to collect water for her, it took a very long time but finally the bathtub was filled with hot water, the best part was that it did not crumble nor did it leak. She slipped in and moaned, this was everything she had hoped it to be. She used her shampoo very sparingly and after the shampoo she put on conditioner. Alma loved to have smooth legs so she shaved her legs and armpits, she felt so clean, it was wonderful. She decided to save her body lotion and only put on a smidge of face cream. She then brushed her her and put two braids in. She entered their bedroom glowing, she felt so good, she just wanted to cuddle her Tram. She had not cuddled with Askell yet but it was time she thought to herself. She did not want him to feel left out and she had to put an effort to include him. She laid next to Tram then she asked Askell to come and spoon her, he did not have to be asked twice. Askell loved having her in his arms, she was so lovely, he could not help himself and his lower region stood proud, Alma tried make it look like that she did not know, it was all rather embarrassing but still she felt he was very cute. She kissed them both on the cheek goodnight and fell asleep. Askell had a hard time trying to calm himself down, he was one step closer to her than before, he thought to himself she would really be his very soon, very soon he thought with a big smile on his face.

Next morning after breakfast, Alma was deciding if she should just get it over with and mate Askel. She was afraid Tram would get hurt. She had usually sent her beasts out while mating, she did not want anyone to hear but it was winter and she could not ask Tram to go out. She was afraid he would get jealous or be angry. She decided to talk to Tram first before mating  Askell. She took Tram into the bedroom to talk about her feelings, she asked him to tell him how he felt, she did not want to do anything that would make him feel bad. Tram was so thankful that his mate was so considerate of his feelings. He told her he would not feel bad at all, he told her he would be glad since hopefully she would mate with him next. Alma blushed and told him she would soon. He gave her a hug and a deep, loving kiss.

Alma asked Askell to come to the bedroom because she had to talk to him in private. Askell was rather stressed, he thought he had done something wrong last night. He thought maybe she was offended that he could not control his dick better, he felt dejected and a little scared. Alma sat down on the bed and asked him to sit beside her. She looked at him for a while, not saying anything. Alma was trying to build up the nerve to take the first step. She was always scared of rejection so she did not like to take the first step but she also knew if she did not, nothing would happen. She just went for it and gave him a kiss. Askell was so happy, he had seen her kiss her mates on the mouth and he really wanted her to kiss him too with her mouth.he felt her tongue entering his mouth and playing with his tongue, he really liked it and wanted more of it. She showed him how to kiss, she did it slowly so he would catch on very soon. She took one of his hands and put it on her breast. He liked touching her breast it was so soft and warm. He kissed her neck for a little while before he only focused on her breasts. He loved them, he could play with them for all eternity. He kissed them, sucked them, bit them softly and pinched them. Alma's breast were very sensitive, she loved when having her mates fondling them. She moaned his name, she could barely take it anymore, she was so pent up and so ready to be taken. She rubbed herself on his dick, he moaned as she did that, he loved it, he wanted nothing more than to cram himself inside her. He did not dare, he was afraid to hurt her so he went slowly even though it was killing him. Alma did not want it slow so she  put her hand on his ass on pushed him down, the feeling was indescribable. He felt like he was in heaven, Alma was just getting started when he bit her neck and came. Askell wished he could mate her until he died, it felt so good. Alma was rather disappointed but she knew he was an old virgin and he needed reassurance. While he knotted her, she told him again and again that he did good and that he would only get better. Askell was so pleased with himself while Alma was thinking if it would hurt his feelings if she would call Tram to help her get off too. She would not dare but she really wanted to. It is hard to be hot and bothered so she started to touch herself, she asked him to suck her breasts so she did. He loved watching her touching herself but he wanted to be the one to get her off so he moved his dick slowly inside her while being knotted. He licked and sucked her breast and watched her touching herself, after a while he moved his hand and took over her hand. He asked her to show and tell him what to do so she did, it did not take long for her to come, he was a natural, she was very pleased with their first time, she was sure next time would be even better. Askell was a curious beast so he wanted to know where his mark was, his mark was on her left shoulder, he was proud, it meant she trusted him that was all that matter to him. His beast was beautiful on her left shoulder while Trams beastmark was on her right shoulder. He felt happy and so content, life was incredible by her side.