Part 37 ~ Meeting the beasts 4

Gummi felt excited, he finally would see the female, the competition was hard but he had prevailed, he was sure the female would be worth all his hard work. He had lived a long life and he had seen many things, both good and bad. Gummi was one of the few beasts that had seen quite a few beasts. The reasons were simple, he liked to travel and he was a fox beast that could easily manipulate females. He had never felt a urge to get a mate but if he wanted he could easily get one. It was not a secret that foxes were magical beasts, that alone was enough to easily obtain a female mate but he wanted more than just to work hard for a female. He was curious of the world and he wanted to know why foxes magic was dwindling. On his travels he had met the elusive dragons and managed to talk to some of them. Foxes were sly creatures by nature and also very charismatic. Dragons usually did not like to mingle with other beasts but their own but the fox had managed a way to creep into their domain. What he learned made him fear for all magical beasts in the world, it seemed the fox magic was not the only magic that was disappearing. Dragons powers was dwindling too, little by little, he had no clue what could be the cause but he really wanted to solve the puzzle. He had spend a good time with the dragons trying to get as much information as he could so he could find the cause, it was spreading, something was causing this change but what it was he did not know.

Gummi walked into the cave and finally saw the female he had been waiting to see and she was nothing like he had expected her to be. Most females looked very similar, their skin was usually grey, their hair was thin and bridle, their heads were big and their torso small. They had very small breast with no muscles, it was only a small sacking skin with nipples, they had long feet's and arms, she was nothing like them at all. Her skin was not grey, it was white, he had never seen a beast with such white skin, it was very unusual, which made him very interested. He also saw she was very small and she seemed to have a very large chest, he wondered to himself what it was filled with. He had to admit she was the most beautiful female he had ever seen, she was so different from them, that it made him excited, he felt like she could be a puzzle piece but he would have to get to know her better. Gummi thought to himself that if he would ever get a mate she was the one he would pick, she seemed intelligent, which was not a trait most females had but he would have to get to know her better to tell. He was very glad he had decided to check on this female.

Alma looked at Gumma, he was a looker, she got flushed just looking at him, he was a walking sex commercial, Alma still could not believe how handsome men were here, it was rather unfair that they only had so few females to pick from, it was a crime to have so many handsome beasts alone that only longed for a mate, she wished that there were more females here. Alma gave him a smile and asked him to sit down. He gave her a very flirtatious smile, she blushed like a teenager, he was such an eye candy. Alma could tell easily that he was intelligent just by observing him. She knew he was observing her observing him, she found it rather funny. She asked him how he was and if he wanted anything to drink. He smiled lazily and told her he had everything he needed right here, he reminded her of Fannar such lame lines she thought but she really loved them. He told her he liked to travel and had been on the road for hundreds of years. Alma wanted to know all she could so she asked him a lot of questions. She asked him what had been the most fulfilling experiences in his travels, he told her that meeting the dragons and living with them for a while had been very interesting and he had learned a lot from them. Alma just looked at him gaping for a while then asked if he was kidding, he was perplexed, he had not found anything funny with what he had said, she asked him if it was true that dragons existed here, this sentence was enough for him to know she could not be from around here, it was common knowledge that dragons existed, he really wanted to learn more about her without alerting her. Gummi did not miss a beat and acted like her question had not intrigued him. Alma really wanted to see a dragon, a real dragon, then she thought they might not look like the appear in the movies, they might be smaller or they might be bigger, she really wanted to see one, she hoped she would be able to one day. Gummi told her so many things from her travels, he gave her many useful information, hoping it would make her open up about herself. He had observed that she asked the questions and was quick the change the subject when he asked her something she was not willing to answer, just by their little conversation he knew she was very smart, much smarter than he thought she would be, he was not sure if he could get her to open up, he could love bomb her to get the answers but it could fail also, he had so little time to use it and she would not be able to answer all he wanted in such a short time, by the time the magic would run out she would have know what he had done and she would probably either throw him out or have her mates kill him. He wanted neither so it was best to try to win her trust. He told her that he was a fox and she was delighted, she wanted to se his fox so he morphed for her. His beastform was smaller than other beasts she had seen but she could tell he was agile and strong. He had such a beautiful red fur, she was itching to pet him, she could not control herself and asked if she could pet him, he nodded yes and she petted him and scratched him under his chin and ears. Gummi really enjoyed her pampering. He did not like to be touched by other but her touch felt very nice. She was nothing like the other females, she was too nice, too small and just too cute, he really wanted to know her beastform, judging by her size he thought she might be a bunny but that was highly unlikely, he had not heard of a bunny female ever being born, they were one of the few beasts that had never birthed a female, unless she was hidden, it might be a possibility but he could not think of a reason why. He morphed back and let her guide the conversation, he wanted her to feel a ease, it was much likelier that she would slip up if she felt relaxed.

Alma really enjoyed spending time with Gumma, he was nice and he had so many things to tell her, still she was on guard, she felt like she could not trust him, she just had a feeling he wanted something from her, something other than being her mate, still it was just a feeling. She did not tell him about herself, she felt it was best to keep it to herself for now at least. Gummi told her he really wanted to be her mate and that he would do anything to secure a place in her heart. He knew the only way to get information from her was to be her mate, he had used all he could but she was very guarded. He decided he would make a sacrifice for the greater good. It was not much of a sacrifice at all, she was good looking, smart and she seemed very kind, he could do no better. He could be her mate but still travel, he could easily say that he needed to hunt assassins prey for her, he could travel for years without seeing her, it did not matter but if she were to die he would die too, still he was willing, he had lived a long life and he was very certain he could get answers he wanted from her. He knew she might not pick him but still he was not worried, he would not leave her until he got what he wanted, he had spend a long time getting the dragons to trust him, he was sure it was much easier to get a female to trust him than dragons. This was going to be fun, he was sure of it.