Part 72~ Mate Characters

Since she has quite a few mates i got a suggestion in the last chapter to add all her mates so here they are:

Odin: her first mate, over 800 years old snake, tall, slim but muscular, red eyes, pale, two dicks, long silver hair, feral, very possessive, gets annoyed easily, his mark is on her left chest, so far they have 9 male hatchlings, still unknown about his mark, has thousands of hatchling all over the world, his stripes is still unknown but he has more than all the others.

Keith: mate number 2, tortoise, 94 years old, has long black hair, legs for days, tall, thick lips, sharp, intelligent, his mate mark his face to face with Odins mark, right above her chest. Kind, patient and has four stripes so far

Tram the ram :), a very skilled doctor, 59 years old, kind and naive like Alma, i have not stated how many stripes he has in the story but ill just give it away now ;) he has one stripe since he cannot fight and cannot collect life stones but he will be able to get further ahead later on. They have on female lamb together Gudda

Askell: a 400 year old hawk, five stripes, tall dark and handsome, has a hard time asking for things he want, afraid of rejection and only has eyes for his Alma

Fannar: 500 year old vulture, flirty, intelligent, cunning and rather annoying, he has long red hair, red eyes and is sexy as sin, elegant, tall, long, thin muscular body.

Ulfar Komodo dragon, skin colour with a hint of green, had deep green lizards eyes, intelligent, observant, old similar age as Odin, his marks are still unknown but he is number 2 in strength, he has calming effect on Alma and is a killer between the sheets.

The rest are not yet official, ill just add the name and a little information about them

Addi the stalli0n: still has a hard time talking around Alma, i love it

Gummi: the magical fox, can seduce females with his magic but it can only last for a very short time, is trying to find a reason why the fox magic is twinkling down.

Grey the wolf, cannot wait to be her mate, sweet, lonely, desires to belong, his wolf is grey, the most common colour of the wolves, has a good heart, when wolves pick their mate they will never change their mind, even if the female will never want them.

Eyvi the bunny loving panther

Spider-Man: his name holds magic, in spiders religion they do not tell anyone their name except their mate, they believe that they will loose power if others will found out their name, cunning, rather villainous, trying to better himself and longs for her love, his web is incredible, spiders are very rare in this world and hardly ever take in mates hence because of the power in their names.

Haffi the bat, old, has incredible hearing, bats can hear even a butterflies flying over a kilometre away,

Hafthor- the merman- he is the king of merman's, his subjects are called, minions, his mark is on her right calve, he is, very feminine, alluring, powerful and has magic, he can control the sea, all mermen can allure any female they sea but she has to have some sort of attraction towards the merman, the more attraction the quicker and easier it is to lure a female, the king still has the most skills when he sirens a female, he also has the power to knock a female out if needed (she falls asleep), his magic is disappearing so he has to use it sparingly, he does not know why at this moment. His tails sparkles like diamonds, it can shine so bright that it seems like to have all the colours of the rainbow and it is very sharp and almost impossible to impregnate, in his beast form you cannot tell wether he is a female or a male, he is a walking sex advertisement 😂 his singning voice is similiar to a dolphin communicating, merman's can sire all living things but it is build on attraction also, the more the attraction is the easier it is to lure a female to you. He can also use his voice to calm beasts down, they become enthralled with him.
He is masculine while being very feminine, graceful, he has long silver hair

The shark, has never really talked much with females even though he has had quite a fe cubs, he can be clumsy when he is nervous, his skin is greyish, his eyes are dark grey but turn black when he would be hunting or attacking. He is very big, sturdy his hair was light grey and very soft to the touch

Ymir the king of Taurus city, he still wont be a part of her harem anytime soon,

That's it for now i think, if I'm forgetting anything please let me know :) ill update another chapter tomorrow, hope this helps