Part 4 ~ lost

Alma has now been in this world for over four months, she had been adjusting as well as she could. She had a hard time not being able to play her games and watch horror movies, if she thought about it she was already in one,but mostly it was hard being away from her husband and pets. She had lost a lot of weight since coming here, she was really happy that she would no longer be considered obese but now she was plump. Keith had been feeding her lifestones regularly and that helped with her loose skin, her skin tightened and she loved her new body, she had not been this skinny since she was a child. She liked her breast even though they were still too big, they had tightened too and looked amazing. Her ass was too big though and her thunder thighs were still too big. Her teeth's were whiter and it seemed like they were healing themselves, it was amazing.

Keith had been nothing but kind and patient with her and she had to admit to herself that she was quite smitten with him. She had thought a lot about mating with him, whether she was ready or not, she really thought she was but the guilt of betraying her husband was really bothering her. She had had erotic dreams about him quite a few times, she blushed and shook her head trying to get rid of the thought but failing. She had made friends with the doctor and he helped her learning about his medications, most of his medications could be used with food, Alma found it strange that beasts did not like to try new things or experiment but she did and for that she was thankful. Almost all the vegetables and fruit she had seen here were the same as back home, she wanted to farm for herself so she could have more balanced food.

Keith just wanted to make her happy and did everything she said. He had managed to keep most beasts away from her, telling them she needed time and if they were to aggressive she would be scared. He was waiting patiently after her, it was very hard though, he thought wether it could be harmful to the body not being able to sleep with mate but he could not scare her but it was hard, very hard.

Alma wanted to go with Keith and look for mushrooms and other plants she could use. She had been cooking much of their food since he was horrible at it. He really like her food and he was glad she asked him to buy salt it made so much difference. They were walking hand in hand, she was singing softly and just enjoying being with him. She let go of his hand when they reached their destination and started to look at plants, she was happy she found a goldmine, carrots and her favourite, potatoes, she squealed she was so happy she asked Keith to put all she had found in the basket she had made, this really was a good day, they were getting ready to leave when they saw the feral, it was the biggest longest snake she had ever seen, he had red eyes that just stared at her, she was petrified and she just stood there, she was scared for Keith too, this snake looked very strong and she did not want him to get hurt. All of a sudden another feral came it was a huge spider, Alma almost wet her pants, she hated spiders and was scared to death of them, Keith told her to run home and not look back, she wanted too but she did not want to leave him all alone, he would not be able to defend himself against them two of this she was certain. Alma walked over to the snake and begged him to leave Keith alone, she told him she would go with them if they just left him alone. Keith screamed no and tried to attack the snake. While he did that the spider cast a web on Alma so she could not move. This was just disgusting and the web was just like glue, a very strong glue, this is all over she thought, I want to go home she thought to herself while crying.

The snake managed easily to win against Keith, he knocked him out but left him alive, then he slithered towards Alma and morphed into a human. He was like a god, well not a good one, he looked like a villain, his red eyes were mesmerising, he was so tall, rather lean but still muscular, his hair was silver gray and his skin was rather pale but it seemed like it glittered, his face looked cold and he looked annoyed, he walked over to Alma and took flung her easily on his shoulder, it hurt so Alma made a grunt. The spider morphed into a beautiful man, it seemed they were working together but the snake was the boss, of that she was sure. The spider asked if he could eat Keith but Alma cried and and begged the, to let him go, she was frantic and yelled she'd kill them if they hurt him and if she could not kill them shed kill herself. The snake lazily looked at the spider and told him to leave him be, then he walked away with Alma on his shoulder. After travelling for quite some time they came to a lake, the snake morphed back to his snake form and gently put Alma in his mouth then he slithered into the lake. Alma thought she would drown but after only a few seconds they had entered a dimmed cold cave that seemed to be his lair.

He cut the spiderweb off her easily then he slithered to his furs. He morphed again and told her to come to bed. Alma was scared but she did what he asked. He took of the snakeskin and revealed his two very angry penises. Alma thought to herself why in the world would he need two, did he need to fuck two females simultaneously, god this is just nasty she thought but she was too afraid to ask. All the stories she had read about beastworlds all the snakes would have two penises, it was just crazy how similar everything was. This man reminded her of one of her favourite character Curtis, could it be she had transmigrated into the book. She decided to ask if his name was Curtis. He looked at her for a while before answering no, she did not know if she should be relieved or not. He told her to come and that he would not ask her again. She had to submit, she believed that if she would annoy him he would really eat her so she walked slowly towards him not ready for what would happen.