15: The Drawbridge Effect

Liang Fei lowered his head and stared at the ground, pretending not to see Nie Ming's gaze, and stepped into the pot with his long legs, intending to cut first and then play.

Seeing Liang Fei's awkward appearance, Nie Ming didn't force him anymore, and let him step down the escalator in the jar.

The light blue liquid covered Liang Fei's shoulders, and the low water temperature made him shiver. What followed was an indescribable sense of comfort, as if the exhaustion caused by the previous hunting area was swept away, and both physically and mentally were greatly relaxed.

Liang Fei breathed out comfortably, and saw that Nie Ming had also entered at some point, so he moved a step to the side, trying to make room for Nie Ming.

He stepped forward with his left foot, but there was no place to put his foot on it. He suddenly remembered that the jar was more than two meters high, and the depth of the water naturally far exceeded his height, so he could only stand where he was, huddling with Nie Ming.

"In addition to disinfecting, these disinfectants can also speed up wound healing." Nie Ming said, "Check the wound to see if there are any foreign objects left."

Liang Fei looked at his palm, and the wound had stopped bleeding. The most serious injuries on his body were blunt injuries from the gun handle, so there was no need to worry about foreign objects hiding in the wounds.

"Leg injury?" Nie Ming reminded.

Liang Fei looked down, and through the clear disinfectant, he could vaguely see some abrasions on his knees.

It was just a scratch, Liang Fei didn't take it to heart. Seeing Liang Fei's indifferent attitude, Nie Ming immediately tried to pick up his leg.

There was only a towel wrapped around Liang Fei, how could he be willing to lift his legs above the water. With a retraction of his left leg, he stepped back cautiously to avoid Nie Ming's hand.

clatter--

The disinfectant splashed out under Liang Fei's stressful action, and all the water droplets splashed on Nie Ming's face, preventing him from approaching.

Nie Ming was splashed by the water, he looked at Liang Fei silently, his unfathomable eyes made Liang Fei panic. Liang Fei felt a little guilty, so he quickly checked his attributes:

[The villain's abstinence value: 46]

The abstinence value has actually risen!

Liang Fei gritted his teeth secretly, the abstinence value that was finally lowered, how could it be possible for him to raise it back! For a moment, he was in a hurry and wanted to get close to Nie Ming, but because he didn't estimate the resistance of the water flow, he accidentally lost his balance.

The platform under his feet was very small. After Liang Fei slipped, he sank like a stone falling into the water. He quickly stepped on the water twice, only to find that the density of the disinfectant was much lower than that of pure water, and he couldn't float in the disinfectant!

The slightly cool liquid was poured into his ears, and Liang Fei's whole body was submerged in the disinfectant. He tried his best to swim up, but he could only watch the water surface get farther and farther away from him.

[A novel app that has been running stably for many years, comparable to the old version of the book chasing artifact, the source-changing app used by old bookworms, huanyuanapp.org]

Everything in the water was blurred and distorted, only the beating of his own heart maintained his consciousness. This feeling of hovering on the verge of drowning is wonderful, as if the whole person's thinking has stagnated.