143: The most romantic confession

Liang Fei briefly expressed his doubts, and focused on the situation of the hunting team.

Xie Kun heard the words and said clearly: "The senior management of the research institute has approved my plan, and the hunting team is not in my plan. This shows that they want to kill the 'abnormal state' on their own initiative to maintain the new state. The balance of the world.

They are afraid of the uncertainty brought about by change, and try to delay the arrival of drastic change with 'unchanged'. But I think that abnormal state is also a form of burst of hope. The evolution of human beings, or species, depends on "Small errors" in the self-replication process of genetic factors evolve into species that are more adaptable to the environment under the screening of the environment. '

Only changes can respond to changes, and the blind pursuit of stability and invariance will eventually lead to the collapse of the system, or Put the whole system into a state of 'fake death'."

"I have considered the situation where the research institute tampered with the plan without permission, so I made a set of countermeasures. This set of response system, I control the final management right, and other people in the research institute have no authority to intervene. Since you know these things, explain that in the In the future, my backup plan has already been put into use." Xie Kun said.

Liang Fei discovered early on that the world fragments he experienced actually had huge differences in style before and after, and based on these style differences, they can be simply classified into two systems.

From Gross Research Institute, Gambling Ghost Ship, Virus Forbidden Zone, Isolated Island, Blizzard Mountain Villa... to Luosheng City where hunters appeared in large numbers, these world fragments can be put into System 1, and all the hunts experienced since then Games are classified as System 2.

System 1 is the backup plan set by Xie Kun, and only Xie Kun himself is the setter and manager, so the world fragments in the first system more or less have various detailed information linkages. For example, Liang Fei discovered that the key code to crack the virus restricted area actually came from the Gross Institute. The similar environment between the Gross Research Institute and the research institute where Xie Kun once stayed is probably the reason why the world fragments of System One are affected by Xie Kun's memory or subconscious.

System 2 was created after the research institute modified Xie Kun's original plan. They set up endless hunting games, gathering places for players, and clear end rewards, as well as the hunting ground like a black and white chessboard. In this way, newcomers to add fresh blood to the institute were screened.

However, Liang Fei, a "newcomer", was cut off halfway, and did not become a new member of the hunting team, but instead reached the "reality" of the world.

When the research institute discovered that there was a backup system beyond their control in the new world, they immediately realized that this was Xie Kun's backhand, and the hunt for Xie Kun began. Under the pretext of eliminating abnormal aborigines to maintain world stability, Xie Kun was listed as the primary target.

However, the basic structure of the new world was built by Xie Kun himself. How could the passive recipients who use the props really kill Dao?

Where is the creator of the tool?

"But I have encountered a problem." Xie Kun said, "The complete plan has already been submitted, and the institute also knows that in the last few weeks of human beings, it is impossible to use other methods to escape. The only way to keep human beings going is through the strategy."

"The most important feature of life is metabolism, and self-replication, in which genetic information is transmitted. In my scheme, both of these problems can be solved computationally."