53: Don't be afraid

She Ya's body was still very weak, and the hands covering Liang Fei's eyes had no strength. Liang Fei passively endured the kiss, but he couldn't see She Ya's expression.

If he wants to push the person on top of him, he can do it at any time. But instead of pushing the weak patient up, Liang Fei stretched out his hands and put his arms around Shou Ya's neck.

The two gently licked and kissed in the gray ruins. The previous bloodshed, betrayal, and killing were all left behind, and there were only two of them left in the whole world.

Liang Fei followed She Ya's shoulder, caressed She Ya's arm, and finally moved slowly to the palm covering his eyes.

Shou Ya sensed Liang Fei's intentions, and the strength in his palm suddenly increased, just to the extent that Liang Fei would not feel uncomfortable and could not be moved away.

The man on his body was so vigilant, Liang Fei had no choice but to complain in his heart how this man could be so awkward, and at the same time helplessly put his hand back on She Ya's neck, giving up the idea of ​​peeking at She Ya.

Different from She Ya's usual violent temper, this kiss was gentle and long, as if using all the gentleness of She Ya.

The soft tongue traces the teeth in detail, releasing gentle emotions in the intertwining. The pressure of fighting and survival in the restricted area was slowly resolved by the warmth of embracing each other.

After the kiss was over, Shou Ya supported his body and pushed away, but his palms were still on Liang Fei's eyes.

Trapped in the darkness, Liang Fei was full of doubts about She Ya's behavior of covering his eyes. Naturally, he couldn't see She Ya's reddish cheeks and the complicated eyes looking at him.

After Shou Ya covered Liang Fei's eyes, he could let his eyes reveal his true emotions without any scruples.

The pair of eyes looking at Liang Fei were tangled and deep, and the long and narrow eyes were full of tenderness that almost overflowed.

After staring in silence for a long while, Shou Ya was finally satisfied, the heat on his face had receded, and the emotion in his eyes was well hidden by him.

He let go of Liang Fei's hands, took out a small object from his pocket, and grabbed Liang Fei's right hand at the same time.

Liang Fei blinked and finally adjusted to the outside light. He just saw the surrounding environment clearly, and when he lowered his head, he found that the hunting crow was holding a small key, and was about to release the handcuffs on their arms!

Liang Fei didn't care about other things, and suddenly moved his right hand away, and pulled off the handcuffs that were almost opened by the way.

In normal times, She Ya would have pushed Liang Fei to the ground and forced him to submit. However, at this moment, the hunting crow's face was pale, and he couldn't even hold a key steadily. It took him a long time to finally insert the key into the hole, and he had no strength to stop Liang Fei's movement.

Liang Fei hastily pulled the key out of the lock, and said angrily, "Didn't you say you don't have the key?"

"Found it." Shou Ya chattered nonchalantly without blushing.

"You don't find it sooner or later, but you can find it when you are injured?" Liang Fei sneered at She Ya's clumsy lie.

"Give me back the key." Seeing that Liang Fei didn't buy it, Shou Ya ran out of patience and used his usual tough attitude.

Liang Fei sneered: "Then untie the handcuffs and let me hide alone?"

Seeing that being strong didn't work, Hunting Crow switched to a strategy of being emotional and reasoning: "Ye Crow and I are mortal enemies. He knows my current state, and he will definitely chase and kill me at all costs."