67: Suffocation and Kiss

It is quite now.

Duan Zhang gave the man in the water a cold look, and was very satisfied with the atmosphere.

There was no one around, only Liang Fei came looking for him with a torch. The night wind blew from the other side of the lake, slightly curling up Liang Fei's clothes and feet.

There was only moonlight by the lake, and the torch in Liang Fei's hand was the brightest light source. The warm flames danced, dyeing his cheeks soft.

Duan Zhang admired this scene gently, as if he wanted to engrave the scene in his heart.

"Fei Fei, why are you here?" He said gently.

When Liang Fei was reminded by Duan Zhang's voice, he suddenly came back to his senses.

He stuck the torch on the ground and rushed over to drag Qiao Wenjian out of the water.

"Why did you drown him?" Liang Fei asked in shock.

Not to mention that Qiao Wenjian hadn't done anything against them so far, just the clue of escaping from the isolated island made Liang Fei and the others need to pay more attention to this person.

What's more, they are still in the opponent's team, even if they suddenly fight, they will be at a disadvantage.

As a result, Duan Zhang not only didn't take care of others, but also put Qiao Wenjian in the water for no reason. If he really accidentally killed him, they would not only have to face the anger of the other three teammates, but also lose important clues .

Duan Zhang smiled innocently and said, "I won't die."

Liang Fei nervously sniffed Qiao Wenjian's breath. The water-stained unconscious man breathed slowly, but temporarily lost consciousness.

He calmed down and dragged Qiao Wenjian to the shore, thinking that although Duan Zhang did things unreasonably, he still knew how to measure them.

After Qiao Wenjian was settled, Liang Fei's movements suddenly froze.

He was so rude to Duan Zhang just now, would he accidentally drop the other party's emotional stability to -100...

[Villain emotional stability value: -91]

Still motionless, compared to -100, it seems okay?

If it wasn't for the system data, it would be impossible for Liang Fei to notice Duan Zhang's abnormal mood just by looking at Duan Zhang's smiling expression.

"Fei Fei, what did you want to say to me just now?" Duan Zhang's thoughts were still on when Liang Fei just walked over, as if he pressed Qiao Wenjian into the water, and during the few minutes when Liang Fei dragged Qiao Wenjian out of the water, he never existed in the world.

In order to prevent Duan Zhang's mood from further deteriorating, Liang Fei said honestly, "I just want to see where you are."

[Villain emotional stability value: -60]

Liang Fei continued to pay attention to Duan Zhang's emotional stability value, and roughly figured out a little change rule.

He still doesn't know why Duan Zhang suddenly went crazy, but he already has some experience in appeasing Duan Zhang's emotions.

As long as he followed Duan Zhang's words and didn't need to do extra things, he could stabilize his mood.

Liang Fei thought he had found a life-saving skill, and planned to follow Duan Zhang's thoughts to say a few more words, trying to raise the emotional stability value to above 0.