34: Kraken

Pat--

Jia Yue threw away the monster in his hand. The monster's head hung crookedly on its shoulders, and only a layer of skin connected the head to the shoulders. After it fell to the ground with a thud, it looked like a soft sandbag.

The few monsters who were trying to surround Jiayue paused, but they didn't expect that the prey in their eyes was a stubble. They took out their weapons one after another, and replaced the primary hunting target with the dangerous person in front of them.

At first, several monsters looked at each other, outflanked Jiayue from front, back, left, and right respectively, trying to attack from four directions at the same time.

Jia Yue's attention was still on Liang Fei, when he noticed that there was another monster in front of him blocking him from looking at Liang Fei, a little impatient expression appeared on his face.

The moment Jiayue lost his patience, the four monsters surrounding him seized the opportunity and flashed within him at the same time in almost the blink of an eye!

"Be careful!" Liang Fei reminded nervously.

Jia Yue shook his head, just in time to stagger the monster's block, saw the situation on Liang Fei's side, and by the way, avoided the first sneak attack of the monster behind him by the shift of his head.

The monster behind Jiayue failed to attack with one blow. The two monsters on the left and right received the signal, and at the same time held up the trident to charge up, and tried their best to insert the trident towards Jiayue!

Pooh!

The sharp blade pierced into the flesh, and the powerful force of the monster directly broke the hard bones, piercing through the flesh under the trident!

While the trident pierced the target, the monster in front of Jiayue did not stop attacking. He took out a dagger from his waist, swung his arm in mid-air, and drew a perfect arc, cutting off the target's flesh in one fell swoop. neck!

clatter--

Blood flowed down, and blood arrows as high as two meters spewed out from the severed neck! Dye all three monsters in front and on the left and right sides in blood!

The three monsters that succeeded in the sneak attack suddenly stopped moving, and they were fixed in place motionless, holding weapons in the same posture, like three stone statues, quietly accepting the baptism of blood.

Jiayue walked around the "sculpture group" formed by these monsters, not even a single blood stain on his body.

The monsters surrounding him took a closer look, and it wasn't Jiayue who was inserted into the sieve by the trident, but the monster that sneaked up on him from behind Jiayue in the first place!

When they didn't realize it, Jiayue switched his position with the monster behind him, and let a few of them kill each other!

After Jiayue took a few steps, the "sculpture group" behind him let out a few "grunts". The heads of three monsters rolled off their masters and bounced off the deck, stained beyond recognition by the blood on the ground.

Goo--

Some monster swallowed secretly, and made an obvious swallowing sound on the silent deck.

The expression on Jiayue's face didn't change, it was still pitiful, he ran towards Liang Fei with a bit of resentment and blame, and more grievances: "Master, you didn't tell me where you were going, so let me see Zhang Yun'an. I finished watching Zhang Yun'an, but I couldn't find you at all."