22: Attacked

The search and arrest team stopped advancing, Nie Ming and Liang Fei exchanged glances, and retreated into an empty room to take shelter.

"Come out! Or I'll shoot!" roared the leader.

A few team members in black uniforms behind him stepped forward and blocked the doors and windows of the room.

"I...don't kill me, I didn't do anything, I don't know anything!" A researcher in a white coat raised his hands above his head, and walked out of the room tremblingly.

He was in a mess, strands of wet hair stuck to his forehead, there were still blood stains on his clothes, and he even lost a shoe on his feet.

"I'm just an ordinary researcher. I'm usually only responsible for sorting out experimental data. I haven't even touched living corpses and volunteers!" The white coat was afraid that these people would shoot and kill him if they became impatient, and quickly spoke like pouring beans. Confidentially confessed his identity.

"Do you know where Nie Ming is?" The team leader gestured at the white coat with a gun.

The white coat stared at the muzzle of the gun, his face was pale, and his lips trembled and said: "No... I only heard that Team Leader Nie took people to capture the volunteer numbered s-12. I don't know where they are now. where."

"How many people did he bring?" The leader found fun in the trembling white coat, moved the muzzle from the heart of the white coat to his neck, and then pressed it against his chin, as if ready to pull the trigger at any time.

Tears in the white coat were frightened, and he said hoarsely, "Eight...no, nine!"

"How many are there!" The team leader pulled the trigger with his index finger.

"Nine! In addition to the eight members of the security team, I also brought a volunteer. I heard that the volunteer is in the same group as S-12. I guess they want him as a bait." The white coat said with a cry, " Team Leader Nie has brought so many people, so he must have caught s-12 by now. Volunteers who defected are usually taken to the experiment area, or thrown into the hunting area as food. If you can't find where Team Leader Nie is , you can go to the experimental area and the hunting area to see! I only know so much, please don't kill me!"

The leader got the information he wanted, and patted the face of the white coat with the handle of the gun in satisfaction: "Yes, you can see the situation clearly."

After finishing speaking, he raised his hand and slashed at the neck of the white coat, knocking him unconscious to the ground.

"Hmph, Nie Ming actually has a few people with him. Inform the second group to come to the underground parking lot for reinforcements, and the third and fourth groups to go to the experiment area and the hunting area to find people." The team leader arranged.

He kicked away the white coat that fell on the ground, and led the people to the underground parking lot.

After confirming that the group of people had left, Liang Fei came out of the room: "Is he alright?"

Nie Ming didn't like to be in contact with people, but he looked at the monster slime on his hands and stopped paying attention. He touched the artery on the neck of the white coat: "I just passed out."

Both of them could hear clearly what the white coat said just now. In a hurry, this person dared to make up nonsense to interfere with the pursuer's sight, and he was not afraid of being seen through if he was inadvertent. He was loyal to Nie Ming .

Monsters may appear in the corridor at any time, so Nie Ming and Liang Fei dragged the person into the empty room and locked the door.

"Let's go to the logistics department first," Nie Ming said.