74: Prepare well

"Mr. Xie is still single, and I'm not his lover yet." Ms. Song smiled, "This mountain villa is not my property either, it's just because I live in the resort all year round that the maids like to call me the mistress ."

Not yet, which means it might be in the future.

Liang Fei frowned slightly, hearing the hint in Miss Song's tone, his mood became a little complicated.

The two maids greeted Ms. Song with a smile, and left briskly. It could be seen that they had a good relationship with Ms. Song.

Everyone sat on the sofa in the hall and chatted for a while, and briefly exchanged some information with each other.

Liang Fei learned that Ms. Song's name was Song Ya, and she was a friend of Xie Kun's when she was a student. For some reason, she lived in the resort all the year round.

The holiday villa was originally an asset under Xie Kun's name, but he only came to live here for a short period of time a year, so the servants in the villa prefer to call Song Ya the mistress.

Xie Kun came to the villa for vacation a week ago. Today was the time to leave the villa, but because he collided with Liang Fei's van on the way, he was forced to return to the villa for treatment.

After Song Ya came to the hall to entertain Liang Fei and the others, the housekeeper left the hall to arrange for a doctor to check Xie Kun's injuries.

The dozen or so bodyguards who surrounded Liang Fei and others in the snow had already left. Hu Shaobin and others were still focusing on Song Ya, but Liang Fei felt a little uneasy.

He just overheard the housekeeper's arrangements for the bodyguards. The arrangements included following Xie Kun's path down the mountain and going to the scene of the car accident to investigate the cause of the accident.

If someone among the bodyguards has a little professional knowledge, they can find that the main responsibility for the car accident lies in the van, and Xie Kun's car is completely innocent and implicated.

The passenger of the van who caused the crash was almost unharmed, but one person in the car was unconscious and another person died.

Xie Kun is able to carry a gun under the urban background world view, and his identity and family background are certainly not simple. When the bodyguards reported the information on the mountainside to the steward, they didn't know how they would be treated next.

Liang Fei was sitting on the sofa absent-mindedly, worried that the bodyguard would convey the cause of the accident to the butler, and the butler hurried out from the corridor on the side of the hall, losing the initial smile on his face.

Liang Fei suddenly thought of another possibility. The butler didn't have to wait for the bodyguards to come back. As long as Xie Kun woke up from the coma, he would naturally be able to tell him the cause of the car accident.

"Is your boss awake?" Seeing the butler returning to the hall, Hu Shaobin greeted briskly. He was still immersed in the pleasant atmosphere of chatting with Song Ya, and he didn't notice that the butler's face had already darkened.

Two burly bodyguards followed behind the butler, and gave Liang Fei and the others a cold look with unfriendly expressions.

Seeing such a posture, Hu Shaobin also reacted. His relaxed expression slowly disappeared, and he glanced at Liang Fei with some unease.

"Don't worry everyone, Mr. Xie has woken up." The housekeeper said with a blank expression.

Hu Shaobin's expression relaxed, and he was about to say something joking and joking to ease the suddenly tense atmosphere in the hall.