31: Victory

In the challenge game, the gamble will end only when one party loses all of his chips.

There were only five chips left in Liang Fei's hand, and the countdown to the last game of the game had almost started.

"Give up." Wang Jin drank a glass of red wine, hugging the slave in his arms with a happy expression, "I have never lost in this gambling field."

Someone followed suit and shouted: "That's right, Young Master Wang's winning rate is 100%. From the time he got on the boat to now, who has ever seen Young Master Wang lose!"

"You'd better admit defeat quickly, save everyone's time, and you will suffer less psychological torture."

"Don't overestimate yourself, do you really think you are the lucky one who can create miracles?"

Liang Fei didn't care about these cynicism, he cared about another thing.

Has Wang Jin really never lost since he got on the boat?

As long as it is a gambling that contains luck elements, there will be winners and losers, and no matter how skilled a person is, it is impossible to maintain a zero loss for a long time. If Wang Jin has never lost, then there is only one possibility...

He is out of business.

Betting nine thousand dollars out of ten, for a person like Wang Jin who has been addicted to gambling for a long time, it is definitely not a new thing to gamble. If he is really relying on out-of-thousands to maintain his absolute winning percentage, it can only mean that his way of out-thousands is relatively subtle, rather than that he is really invincible.

"Since I got on the boat, I have been playing the same game in the same place. Doesn't Young Master Wang feel bored?" Liang Fei put down the cards in his hand, his tone was relaxed, and he could not hear the emotion of imminent defeat at all.

"The type and rules of the game are just a form. Gaming with all kinds of people with different personalities is the real fun of gambling." Wang Jin flicked his wine glass with his fingers, and looked at Liang Fei with slightly squinted eyes. It doesn't really matter what kind of game you're playing against an interesting opponent like you."

Liang Fei nodded perfunctorily, folded again, and lost another chip. Now he's down to four chips.

Wang Jin raised his eyebrows, as if he didn't expect Liang Fei to fold so quickly. But he didn't take this very seriously, after all, he was about to win soon.

At the other end of the card table a few meters away from him, Liang Fei silently put a coin back into his pocket.

He made a total of two attempts just now, lost a chip, and finally obtained some valuable information for him.

In the first trial, he used a bit of cliché skills, and instead of directly asking Wang Jin whether he had been playing the same kind of gambling, he chose to take this as a premise and asked a question he didn't care about.

And Wang Jin's answer just confirmed his speculation. This person has been playing card games here since he got on the ship.

Another temptation was his act of folding.

His hand just now was not bad. According to his thinking mode, it is impossible to fold in this situation. But he just tossed a coin quietly, folded heads, and raised back, leaving the choice of "folding" and "raising" entirely to probability.

When he made this move of completely stripping away his subjective consciousness, Wang Jin was clearly surprised. In other words, Wang Jin had predicted that he would not fold.