102: Bucket

Swish - Swish - Swish -

Liang Fei raised his head and looked out the window, only then did he notice that all the curtains in the classroom had been drawn tightly.

"Is it raining?" Luo Xinyu asked doubtfully.

Liang Fei walked to the window and pulled back the dark blue curtain.

"Ah..." Luo Xinyu exclaimed, "What's going on?"

After the blue curtain was drawn, revealing the true face behind. The wall in front of Liang Fei is a lighting wall, and two-thirds of the wall were originally made of glass windows. The glass windows, which were supposed to be transparent, were nailed to death with thick iron plates, and there was not even a trace of light leakage.

Liang Fei stretched out his hand and tried to knock, but the thick metal plate did not move at all, and it was impossible to pry it open with manpower.

Liang Fei walked along the classroom from the podium to the end, and opened all the curtains one by one. Like the window next to the podium, all the glass in the classroom is sealed with iron plates.

Swish - Swish - Swish -

The sound of the rain was getting louder, Liang Fei took a few steps back and looked out of the classroom door opposite the window. The metal wall blocked most of the sound of rain, and the sound of rain heard by Liang Fei and others basically came from outside the door.

On the other side of the wall on one side of the classroom door is the corridor. In order to reduce the impact of people coming and going in the corridor on the classroom, there are only a few small ventilation windows near the ceiling on the wall, so that the outside cannot be seen.

Liang Fei opened the classroom door and walked out, a smell of wet soil came over his face. Big and big raindrops kept falling, and the door of the classroom was facing a square garden, which was the source of the smell of soil.

He walked around the corridor on the first floor to get a rough idea of ​​the layout of the teaching building.

The whole teaching building is in the shape of "Hui". The classrooms on the front, back, left, and right sides surround a square, and in the center of the four sides of the building is a small square garden.

The teaching building has five floors. Looking up from where Liang Fei is, only a square sky can be seen. The moon and stars in the night sky are covered by dark clouds, only the rain keeps falling.

"It's strange here." Liang Fei looked at the sky and said to himself.

When Luo Xinyu heard what Liang Fei said, her nerves tensed up again. She looked around vigilantly, and said dryly, "Senior, is there something wrong with this teaching building?"

Liang Fei withdrew his gaze and said seriously, "I didn't find the exit."

"There is no stairwell here. The buildings on all sides are connected end to end to form a character 'Hui'. We are trapped here." Liang Fei said.

Liang Fei went around carefully on the first floor just now, but he couldn't find the exit leading to the outside of the teaching building. He also walked into another classroom and opened the curtains to confirm that the windows of all classrooms on the first floor were sealed with iron plates.

After listening to Liang Fei's explanation, Luo Xinyu didn't realize the seriousness of the matter yet. She wondered: "Isn't our mission to survive until the sun rises, is there nothing wrong with being trapped here?"

Being temporarily trapped doesn't affect them negatively, as long as no killers come after her.

Compared to Luo Xinyu's optimism, Liang Fei frowned. After killing the Chainsaw Massacre, they were teleported to this teaching building for no reason, and new challenges were bound to arise.