68: Misunderstanding

Just because Duan Zhang has teammates in the opponent's hands does not allow Qiao Wenjian to directly make the decision to be an enemy of the opponent.

Seeing Qiao Wenjian's hesitation, Duan Zhang was not angry because of it. He smiled and said, "There happens to be someone in my team who can sail."

Qiao Wenjian's eyes lit up, but Xiao Qin held him back.

Xiao Qin had never seen Duan Zhang's true nature, and always thought Duan Zhang was an easy-going and easy-going honest man, so he asked bluntly: "Why didn't I hear you mention that there are teammates who will sail the boat, and when they see teammates tied up , will suddenly sail?"

"You don't want to use us as gunmen?" He looked at Duan Zhang suspiciously.

Facing Xiao Qin's merciless questioning, Duan Zhang explained with a good-natured smile: "I didn't expect to meet my teammates in the central area of ​​the island before. I thought they couldn't come in."

This reason can only be reluctantly accepted by Xiao Qin, who himself prefers to cooperate with the team ahead. According to his thinking, Duan Zhang and Liang Fei, who have lost their use value, naturally cannot be compared with a whole team.

However, in 90% of cases, the elder brother's thinking will run counter to him. As a devoted younger brother, no matter how ridiculous an order is, he can only accept it.

Sure enough, Qiao Wenjian made the opposite decision this time.

"Then kill and rescue the teammates who can sail!" Qiao Wenjian said.

No matter how unwilling and unwilling Xiao Qin was, he did not dare to disobey Qiao Wenjian's order, so he climbed up a dead tree to observe the enemy's situation without any complaints.

There were only four adult men in the opposite team, and the rest were Ye Menglei, who had rebelled, and Yu Tao, Meng Kai, and Guo Xueyi who were tied into rice dumplings.

After seeing the situation clearly, Xiao Qin glanced at Duan Zhang with a strange expression: "There are only four of them in total, and there are also four of your companions..."

There are also four people, why is Duan Zhang's companion so vulnerable? These people are so weak, is Duan Zhang also unreliable?

In order to save some face for Qiao Wenjian who recruited Duan Zhang, Xiao Qin didn't ask the second half of the sentence directly.

Duan Zhang seemed not to understand Xiao Qin's sarcasm, and reminded with a smile: "Meng Lei has rebelled, so there are five enemies."

There are six people on their side, but the two female players cannot participate in the battle, so it should be five against four.

Until the last moment, Liang Fei didn't want to use a gun to solve the problem, not to mention that there were three teammates in the opponent's hands. Before confirming that the opponent did not have long-range weapons, it was best not to let the conflict escalate.

The fog at noon was the lightest, there was no white mist to hide, and the surrounding terrain was a swampy plain, and there was no terrain that allowed them to hide.

Qiao Wenjian frowned and said, "If you can't find a place to hide, just don't attack them. I'll talk to them directly!"

During the discussion between several people, the team on the opposite side also found out their position, and out of caution, everyone stopped in place.

"Huang Ming! It's us! We are not hostile." Xiao Qin waved his arms at someone in the opposing team.

Huang Ming was the seriously injured person they rescued. At this time, his upper body was covered with bandages, and a bloodstain was still oozing from the bandage on his head. If there is a real fight, this person probably won't be able to become a fighting force.