135: Tactic Understanding

"Take great pains to design complicated rules, and participate in the game even if you limit your ability. If you really can break the rules, you won't stand here and listen to me to the end." Liang Fei said, "And the story also said Come on, soldiers like games."

"What I just said was not my original intention. I had to say that in order to win." Liang Fei dragged his injured foot forward two steps until he reached a place where the soldiers could see clearly, and then he showed an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry, I couldn't say what you wanted."

From proving his identity, Liang Fei talked a lot. But there is no need to specify at this time, the tacit understanding of Wuyan has already been reached, and both of them know which sentence he is apologizing for.

The soldier stood there in a daze, and after being silent for a while, he suddenly laughed lowly. He couldn't hide the sadness in his voice, he raised his head sluggishly, and after a moment of silence, he said disappointedly: "It's so stupid."

"I don't agree with the person who said that sentence, but the person who can get my approval can never say that sentence." The soldier smiled bitterly, "Why would such a rule be designed? It's really stupid. "

What soldiers always want is to enjoy the whole game with an opponent they agree with. However, losers who will be induced by him and follow his logic to say "I enjoy this game" will not get his approval. Players who can see through this puzzle and be able to equal him, but because of the rules, will never say that sentence.

Unlike the rules of the game, which seem to be contradictory but actually have solutions, the key to clearing the level is an unsolvable paradox, like a curse specially designed for him.

"You won." The soldier drooped his shoulders and let out a long breath.

"You can't say it, so let me say it. I enjoyed this game very much, and you fulfilled my long-cherished wish."

"According to the manager's agreement, I can answer a question for you, but only within the scope of my willingness to answer."

"The manager's agreement?" Liang Fei asked doubtfully.

"Do you want to ask what the 'manager's agreement' is?" Disapproval flashed in the soldier's eyes.

"No." Liang Fei quickly refused. He reached out and touched his chin, recalling a certain clue he had collected in the game, which also contained the information that "if you fulfill the puppet's wish, you can get a corresponding reward". Is this actually part of the manager's agreement?

After weighing for a while, Liang Fei raised his head again and said, "If I ask you the secret to clearing the entire game, or the truth behind this game, will you answer?"

The soldier shook his head without the slightest hesitation: "I belong to a low-level manager, and the question you asked is not within my purview."

Low-level managers? In other words, if you meet a high-level manager, will you have a chance to get the answer you want?

"What are the weaknesses of the remaining four managers?

"Liang Fei changed the direction of the question.

The soldier looked like you were teasing me, and said helplessly: "You are not allowed to ask questions related to the manager or the rules of the game. You don't want to know anything else? For example, how to find your lost companion, or how to find your lost companion? Which ones can threaten your players?"

Liang Fei imitated the soldier's demeanor and shook his head again and again, saying in distaste: "I'm not interested."

If you can't get information about the rules of the game or the background of the game, the value of this opportunity to ask questions is greatly reduced. The suggestions made by the soldiers are quite exciting, but there is only one chance to ask questions. It is really difficult to decide whether to waste the precious opportunity on probing the opponent's capabilities.