82: Auction

Previously, he was in too much of a hurry in other people's back gardens. Only now did Liang Fei have the time to carefully look at the man who suddenly appeared. This person was half a head taller than Liang Fei, Liang Fei had to raise his head slightly to meet his gaze.

Like the ordinary residents of Senluo City, this person has profound facial features, handsome appearance, and a head of pale golden curly hair, which is a typical appearance of Westerners. However, most of the people Liang Fei met had blond hair and blue eyes, only he had a pair of emerald green eyes.

When anyone looks at him, if they are not careful, they will get lost in these seductive eyes.

"Fei Fei, hurry up and choose one?" The man smiled and unfolded the skirts one by one.

Hearing the familiar address, Liang Fei asked in surprise, "Xie Kun?"

The man hesitated for a moment, then asked in confusion, "You know me?"

Liang Fei just felt that Xie Kun was simply unreasonable, and even though he was called by his name, they acted like they didn't know each other. Is his memory confused again?

"If I don't know you, how would you know my name?" Liang Fei frowned.

Xie Kun couldn't help laughing when he heard the words. He reluctantly took the initiative to choose a long skirt and explained: "Fei Fei, I know your name, but it doesn't mean we know each other."

"The 'Liang Fei' on the notice wall is you, right? You went to that house just now to steal clothes because you were wanted by the whole city."

It's okay not to mention this, but as soon as the matter just mentioned, Liang Fei was full of doubts about this version of Xie Kun.

Just now he sneaked into the backyard of a certain family, and happened to be discovered by Xie Kun. Xie Kun, who was also an intruder, pretended to be the head of the household and picked up a broom to drive him out. If he hadn't discovered that the clothes on Xie Kun's body were not from the same social class as the clothes hanging in the backyard, he might have been really bluffed.

Since Xie Kun is also an intruder, why did he sneak into other people's backyards?

Judging by Xie Kun's current performance, his previous memories are probably sealed again. Only by recognizing him with the description on the wanted bulletin will he know his real name.

Liang Fei was full of doubts, but Xie Kun was still carefully choosing the skirt. After such a delay between the two of them, there was suddenly the sound of hurried footsteps not far from the street.

Xie Kun ignored Liang Fei's resistance, and hurriedly said: "I don't have time to choose for you, put it on quickly."

The description on the wanted notice included Liang Fei's height, hair color, and "exotic clothes" on him, but the most critical description was actually that he was a young man. Emily was the only one who had seen his real appearance. When others looked for someone based on a few short descriptions, they would only search among young men.

If he put on a skirt and pretended to be a woman, even Emily might not be able to recognize him at a glance.

This method works, although it is effective, but it is completely shameful.

Liang Fei looked at the skirt in Xie Kun's hand with a tangled face, and a fierce struggle between reason and dignity started in his mind.

Not wearing a skirt can protect dignity, but it will increase the risk of being discovered by the pursuer. Wearing a skirt will bring much convenience, and maybe it can directly solve the problem of being wanted.