128: Book

"That direction..." Liang Fei followed the sound and turned his head, "It's Geng Jing and Wu Xingyu!"

"Geng Jing and Wu Xingyu are located very close to here. There is nothing worth paying attention to here. Let's rush over to join the white team first?" Liang Fei walked towards the source of the cry as he spoke. Noticed that Xie Kun didn't keep up.

He turned around and looked at Xie Kun who was still there, wondering, "What's the matter?"

Xie Kun stared at him silently, until Liang Fei suspected that there was something on his face, Xie Kun asked: "Like them, you are also a member of the white team, and now I am the only one in the black team on the fifth floor, why don't you find your teammate?" cooperate?"

Liang Fei froze for a moment, he had never considered the issue of cooperating with Queen White's team, in his subconscious mind, only Xie Kun was his companion in this game.

The White Queen and other members of the White Team nominally stand on the same side of the battlefield as him, but due to the special status of the king, any "teammate" may stab him in the back. Only Xie Kun would not push him to the abyss of death when he let down his vigilance.

But unilateral trust is also problematic. If the team's conflicts are not cleared up in time, it is very likely to cause hidden dangers in the later stages of the game.

As the king of the white team, Liang Fei is the hunting target of all the members of the black team, and members of the white team with ulterior motives may also plan to kill the king. Only the queens of the two teams are limited by the rules of the game and cannot pose a threat to him. And Xie Kun is the queen of the black team. Only by killing all the members of the white team can the game be successfully completed.

There seems to be an irreconcilable conflict between the two, but there is not no way to break the situation, or even more than one.

"The puppet suddenly changed the rules, there must be some intentions." Liang Fei said, "Managers will bring crises, but they will also bring opportunities. If you can seize the opportunity, maybe you can end the game immediately?"

Compared with this uncertain winning plan, there is actually another simpler and more direct way to break the game. Xie Kun must have thought of it, but Liang Fei chose not to talk about it, and even specially emphasized the new rules and managers.

"I won't cooperate with other people." Xie Kun said coldly, "If this is your decision, you'd better not regret it halfway."

Xie Kun's voice was cold, but his steps turned around much more briskly. Liang Fei saw it and knew that this problem was temporarily solved. He originally thought that it would take more effort to persuade Xie Kun, but he didn't expect that the other party's trust was a little bit more than he expected. It seemed that as long as he showed an attitude, it would be enough to maintain the trust between the two.

...

Liang Fei and Xie Kun's exploration direction is closer, which is a metaphor for Zhu Xian to find Wu Xingyu and Geng Jing first. When the two found Geng Jing in the corner of the bookshelf, the scene was not as chaotic or dangerous as they had imagined.

Wu Xingyu sat on the ground, looking at Geng Jing helplessly. Geng Jing held a dagger tightly and stared at Wu Xingyu nervously. When he saw Liang Fei and Xie Kun, he hurriedly hid behind them.

"Hey... those two belong to the black team..." Wu Xingyu raised his hand to keep his girlfriend.

"Get out, stay away from me, at least they won't attack me for no reason!" Geng Jing hid half of her body behind the bookshelf, only stuck her head out and yelled at Wu Xingyu.