17: Escape

On the fourth night of entering the world of reincarnation, there is only one day left before the final time limit.

Liang Fei used an excuse to say goodbye to the volunteers at the same time, and after agreeing to join the research institute, he got permission to stay in the volunteer area for another day.

"Are you sure you can escape in this way?" Huang Yuan couldn't understand the dense drawings, and sat in a pile of printing paper to give up thinking.

After discussing with Tian Yi, Liang Fei and Tian Yi worked out an escape route according to the terrain of the research institute and the patrol arrangement, and then they only needed to wait for the right time to escape.

Two hours later, with the help of patrol information, the three of them avoided the surveillance of the security team all the way, and successfully left the core area of ​​the institute. The level of vigilance on the next section of the road was very low, and the three of them relaxed their tense nerves a little.

"Speaking of which, it's thanks to Liang Fei for this mission. Otherwise, Tian Yi and I would have been locked in the volunteer rest area, and we couldn't find a way to escape." Huang Yuan talked more after relaxing.

"Didn't you say that I was the traitor who betrayed Shi Jiajun?" Liang Fei's voice was flat, unable to hear any emotion.

Because he couldn't hear the emotion, Huang Yuan felt uneasy instead. He apologized with a smile: "I was impulsive before, and I apologize. You don't remember villains, I really want to thank you."

"If you really want to thank me, why not tell me about the 'Reincarnation World'." Liang Fei said.

"Actually, I have only completed the game once before. Tian Yi must have much richer experience than me." Huang Yuan said solemnly, "My last reincarnation world was different from this time. It was a single-player mission, and the mission style was a bit different. no the same."

[The problem of the slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

"What do you mean by different mission styles?"

"Our task this time is to act as a volunteer to escape from the research institute. Everyone's identity has nothing to do with the NPCs in the reincarnation world. As long as we don't take the initiative to say it, no one will find that we are not from this world. But alone The missions in the human reincarnation world are more like role-playing. Have you ever played rpg? It's the kind of game where you play a certain role. In single-player missions, the role you play has an initial setting, and you may have an intimate relationship with an npc relationship, if you don't behave in accordance with the character you play, it may expose your identity as a reincarnation." Huang Yuan explained.

"Sounds quite interesting." Liang Fei said.

Huang Yuan turned pale with shock: "There is no teammate for a solo mission, and you have to solve any accidents by yourself. The death rate must be much higher than that of a team mission!"

As soon as the words fell, he suddenly realized that the successful escape from the research institute this time was basically due to Liang Fei's credit. For such a person, the difficulty of the single-player task does not seem to be too exaggerated.

More than ten minutes later, the three arrived at the last sentry post before escaping from the research institute.

No matter what escape route is chosen, this last sentry post cannot be avoided. In order to pass the sentry post smoothly, someone must cooperate with him, which is why Liang Fei is willing to take the other two and escape.