60: Single player game

Is this garbled character string really a human name?

Seeing Liang Fei's expression was wrong, the thin man suddenly realized what he just said.

He panicked and explained: "No... that was not a name just now... that's not what I meant..."

"My name is Guo Xueyi, I made a mistake just now."

Liang Fei still stared suspiciously at the man who called himself Guo Xueyi, would a normal person mispronounce his name, and even mispronounce it as a string of codes?

Guo Xueyi hesitated for a long time and couldn't explain what was going on with the string of codes, so Liang Fei stopped embarrassing him and asked about the mountain instead.

"I don't know what this place is either." Guo Xueyi said blankly.

Liang Fei sighed secretly, judging from the current situation, the barren mountain he was in was not uninhabited, and he didn't have to worry about being trapped on the mountain and starving to death for the time being.

The clothes on Guo Xueyi's body are of the same style as his light-colored underwear, which shows that the reasons for their appearance on the barren hills must be related to a certain extent.

Uninhabited barren hills, initial clothes that are not suitable for survival in the wild, and the same clothes as those wearing the same clothes... This opening made Liang Fei instantly think of wilderness escape games.

For example, a group of selected unlucky ones were thrown on the barren hills by a certain organization as ornamental mice, ordering the unlucky ones to kill each other.

Of course, it may not be so cruel. The rules of their game may not be escape, but just let them find something, go to a certain place and so on.

Guo Xueyi was still thinking about how to make the leaf bowl, Liang Fei asked him to pick some leaves, and he happily did so.

When he passed Liang Fei and walked towards the entrance of the cave, the man was not at all vigilant towards Liang Fei, and exposed the weakness behind him to the outside.

I really don't know if this person has no defense against others, or he's just pretending too well.

A few minutes later, Guo Xueyi placed seven or eight leaf bowls in one go outside the cave.

He wanted to make some more leaf bowls, but was stopped by Liang Fei: "The rain is about to stop. There is no place to store the rainwater after collecting it. Do you want to stay in this cave forever?"

Guo Xueyi was taken aback: "You want to leave the cave?"

Of course, Liang Fei couldn't hide in the cave all the time. After the rain eased, the sun behind the dark clouds could already be seen.

The sun is shining high above the head, which means that there is still a lot of time before it gets dark. Liang Fei wanted to take advantage of this time to walk up the mountain again, he had better find a place where he could stay.

Guo Xueyi looked at the cave that was empty except for the gravel, and realized that this cave could not live in people at all. They didn't have fire tools, and they couldn't find food or drinking water nearby. The entrance of the cave was facing the wind, so there was no shelter from the wind.

"Can I act together with you?" Guo Xueyi looked at Liang Fei anxiously.

Liang Fei nodded. There are as many people as there are helpers in the barren mountain. No one knows what will happen in this kind of primitive rainforest.