24: Detoxification

Nie Ming's eyes changed slightly, and he could hardly control the desire to push Liang Fei down.

He took a deep breath, and found a sliver of reason in the burning of the fire.

"You are poisoned, don't move around." Nie Ming tilted his head and kept his voice low.

Nie Ming was able to regain his sanity, but Liang Fei, whose brain was on fire, lost his sanity long ago! Hearing that Nie Ming told him not to move around, his rebellious psychology made him hug Nie Ming, and buried his head in Nie Ming's neck to rub against his neck.

The neckline of Nie Ming's shirt was unbuttoned to the third button. Under his tossing back and forth, it had long been out of shape. The skin on his chest was exposed to the air, and his tight abdominal muscles were looming. The crumpled shirt hung on Nie Ming's body, and a few buttons fell off under his rubbing. The cool touch came from the place where the skin met, which made him even more reluctant to let go.

"Let go." Nie Ming endured extremely hard, and raised his hand to tear off the person stuck to him. Liang Fei was like a squirrel guarding a chestnut, clinging to him tightly.

"Just let me hug you for a while..." Liang Fei softened his voice in order to keep the ice in his arms.

Hearing this almost coquettish voice, Nie Ming couldn't help but soften for a moment, thinking that he could be more patient and be a humanoid pillow for Liang Fei for a while.

Before Nie Ming could relax his muscles, Liang Fei, who was blushing from the heat, was unwilling to hold him like this, and raised his hand aggressively and began to tear his clothes.

prickly--

Cloth was killed by Liang Fei who lost his mind. When the octopus monster's tentacles tangled around Liang Fei's body, his clothes were torn to pieces, leaving holes all over his body. Under his tearing, the hole became bigger, just revealing his fair skin, as well as the traces of bruises on the skin. The naked skin was half-hidden in front of Nie Ming's eyes, and the scars added a kind of abusive beauty to this body.

Nie Ming controlled himself to look away, and raised his hand to touch Liang Fei's back. The wound on it had become red and swollen and needed to be disinfected immediately. Realizing this, Nie Ming no longer allowed Liang Fei to wrap himself around him, and pushed him down on the table, securing him with one hand.

Liang Fei was lying on the table, looking at him with bright eyes, and raised his legs to rub against Nie Ming's waist, trying to hook him closer.

Nie Ming turned his head away from him, and used his free hand to look for disinfectant in the medicine cabinet. His fingers slid across a row of bottles and jars, and when he slid to a certain bottle of potion, his movements suddenly stopped. It wasn't that he found the medicine he wanted, but that he suddenly let out a muffled grunt, and a trace of blood flowed from the corner of his mouth.

He loosened Liang Fei's right hand, and he couldn't hold on any longer, and fell to the ground.

Liang Fei woke up a little from the fright, quickly climbed down from the table, and leaned over to check Nie Ming's status.

"I'm fine, I'm just exhausted." Nie Ming frowned, lying on the ground like this, and rubbed his temples with his hands.

Seeing that his voice was not weak and there were no wounds on his body, Liang Fei felt relieved. However, once the tensed nerves are relaxed, the heat wave in the body will be doubled!

He was panting roughly, Nie Ming lying on the ground was like a big ice cube that could dispel the sweltering heat, tempting him crazily to approach.

When he came back to his senses, he was already riding on Nie Ming's waist, his upper body was tightly pressed against Nie Ming's body, and his head was rubbing against his cool neck.