38: Death Gambling Game

The tense atmosphere in the hall instantly relaxed. After learning about the object of the Kraken's challenge, everyone who escaped by chance breathed a sigh of relief.

Even if it is known that after tonight, only twenty-five of them will have the chance to survive, but more than ninety people competing for the twenty-five chances of survival is better than being personally challenged by the sea monster and directly declared the death sentence.

Qi Bin had a bitter expression on his face, he couldn't figure out why he was being targeted by the sea monster.

Compared with the remaining 90 people in the entertainment hall, he is just an ordinary person who accidentally got mixed into this group of rich people because of winning the lottery. Being able to survive until now is all due to his own experience of working in a casino.

He thought that relying on his familiarity with gambling games, he could survive at least one more round. Unexpectedly, fate is so elusive, one second can give him a hint of hope, and the next second he will be torn apart by the abyss of despair.

"You...how are you going to play..." Qi Bin knew that he was doomed, but things hadn't reached the worst point, people would always uncontrollably report a little meaningless hope.

The Kraken signaled Qi Bin to stand on the stage with him, and Qi Bin had no choice but to drag his heavy steps to stand with the Kraken.

Snapped--

The lights in the entertainment hall were all extinguished, leaving only a beam of white light to illuminate the stage, making it clear that everyone present should witness the gamble that the Kraken himself ended the game.

Someone with good intentions quietly suggested in the audience: "Why don't you come and bet on who will win?"

It's a pity that there are many people who have the same idea, but no one is willing to bet on Qi Bin to win. A one-sided bet cannot be established, and those who want to take the opportunity to gamble have no choice but to give up.

The sea monster stood beside Qi Bin and explained the rules to him personally: "There are three bullets in each of our guns. After the game starts, each person can only shoot once in each round. Shooting limbs is 10 points, and shooting torso is 5 points." point."

He suddenly evoked a malicious smile, and slowly added: "Shot in the head... 100 points!"

Qi Bin trembled all over, he was shot in the head by a pistol and died soon, what bet is there!

The sea monster was pleased by Qi Bin's flinching. He paused for a while before waving to the audience. A croupier in white clothes came up to the stage. On his white clothes, he was painted with red paint. Several incomplete targets.

Only then did Qi Bin realize that the target they wanted to shoot was actually the croupier who had just stepped up, and he didn't need to shoot at the Kraken.

He breathed a sigh of relief just now, and laughed at himself in his heart. Although he had been exposed to a lot of gambling games when he was working in a casino, as an ordinary person who grew up in an ordinary family, he had never been exposed to guns at all!

No matter what the shooting target of this gamble is, he can't change the impending defeat.

The sea monster asked Qi Bin to confirm that there were only three bullets in the pistol, then turned the reel and loaded it with a snap. Now the division of bullets in the pistol is random, and no one knows whether the bullet will be fired or the gun will be empty after the trigger is pulled.