61: Island

It's a pity that it's not a question of whether Liang Fei wants to run, but a question of whether he can run away.

Another companion of the young woman failed to find Duan Zhang, and came back from the woods with a puzzled look on her face, and grabbed Meng Kai who was about to escape a second time.

The burly man saw that his boss was rolling up his sleeves and was about to wash the feet of the prisoner he had just captured, but he had a familiar expression on his face.

"Yu Tao, where did you find someone? Didn't you see that the boss is here?" The young woman was in a bad mood, so she had nothing to do and took her temper out on her companion.

Yu Tao ignored the young woman's unreasonable troubles, and reported to Duan Zhanghui: "These three people are the bait we just caught, and we haven't found a suitable companion."

After a pause, he added solemnly: "According to the observation just now, the fat man and the thin man tied to the tree can't even escape, only the one next to the boss is more suitable as bait."

Duan Zhang was a little embarrassed, so he could only let go of Liang Fei's feet temporarily, and stood up to introduce the two parties.

"Fei Fei, these are my companions Yu Tao and Ye Menglei." Duan Zhang pointed to the burly man and the young woman respectively, and introduced them, "This is my ex-boyfriend, Liang Fei."

Inexplicably, there was an extra ex-boyfriend, and Liang Fei could only recognize it. Fortunately, in Duan Zhang's cognition, his name is still Liang Fei, so he doesn't have to face the embarrassment of having another name.

Yu Tao knew that according to Duan Zhang's attitude, Liang Fei could no longer be used as a bait for the team, so he could only focus on Meng Kai and Guo Xueyi.

Taking advantage of the time when Yu Tao tied Meng Kai back, Duan Zhang found a leaf and put it on the stone, motioning Liang Fei to sit on it. Although according to Liang Fei's mud-stained underwear, there is no need to pad leaves.

"Fei Fei, why did you come here suddenly?" Duan Zhang held Liang Fei's ankle again, and washed his feet with the lake water.

Liang Fei was irritated by the cold lake water and the name "Fei Fei". He was struggling to pull his feet back, but the strength he held on his feet was just between gentle and strong.

It looks gentle and gentle without much effort, but in fact it can't break free at all.

Duan Zhang's attitude was also the same as the strength of his hand. He looked at Liang Fei gently, and if Liang Fei didn't answer him, he continued to stare at him tenderly, until Liang Fei was so stared at him that his back was numb and had no choice but to compromise, then he smiled and continued. Concentrate on washing Liang Fei's feet.

"I don't know either. I was trapped here as soon as I opened my eyes." Liang Fei said vaguely referring to Meng Kai's experience.

Duan Zhang pondered for a moment, then raised his eyebrows and said, "Me too."

"You don't need to help me wash my feet, I can do it myself." Liang Fei's scalp was numb from Duan Zhang's slow movements, and he wanted to break free from the restraints and wash casually, anyway, the ground would be dirty later.

"No, you have a wound on your foot, and you can't clean it up yourself." Even if it was a refusal, Duan Zhang said it gently and peacefully, making it impossible for anyone to refuse.

Liang Fei hesitated for a moment, and suddenly felt that his left foot was raised a bit, and it turned out that Duan Zhang put his left foot on his thigh.