122: Reverse

The blood of the fresh corpse hadn't coagulated yet. Two slender fingers inserted into the eye sockets, and the moment the eyeballs were pulled out, blood splashed.

Xie Kun's hand holding the handle of the knife tightened again, and he looked at the thin monster with even more gloomy eyes. The monster broke the fake's eyes, looked around for a few seconds, and made a gesture to go back the same way.

Xie Kun just wanted to rush up and kill the monster on the spot, but Liang Fei grabbed his left hand.

Liang Fei shook his head, whispered: "Don't kill, just follow."

Not long after the two came to this floor, they encountered many strange things. Combined with the monsters locked in the prison cell, the pile of corpses whose eyes were gouged out, and the book of blood hidden behind the cabinet, if you want to leave this floor and continue down, you will probably need to solve some puzzles.

After finally meeting a free-moving monster, Liang Fei naturally didn't want to miss the opportunity.

After a moment of hesitation, the monster escaped from Xie Kun's attack range. Xie Kun reluctantly glanced at the dark eye sockets on the impostor's face, and followed behind the monster with Liang Fei.

The skinny monster walks in the same way as ordinary people, and at first glance from behind, it looks like a severely malnourished child. The eyes rest on the naked skin of the monsters for a few seconds, and you can detect the significant differences between them and humans.

The monster's dark skin is uneven, with layers of fine texture, which looks a bit like delicate scales. These "scales" will rise and fall regularly as the monster moves, as if the "scales" themselves can breathe.

The monster's right hand held two fresh eyeballs. Liang Fei originally thought that the monster took away the eyeballs from the corpse because the eyeballs had other effects on the monster. Unexpectedly, the monster didn't take a few steps, and its slender fingers slowly tightened, crushing the two balls in its palm.

The sphere turned into a few lumps of minced meat, and fell to the ground in the direction of the monster's movement. The monster shook his hands in disgust, and stood still in front of a certain door.

The two who followed the monster stopped at any time, not daring to startle the snake. Liang Fei saw the monster walking into the house, and there was a rustling sound from behind the wall, and then the subtle sound stopped suddenly, and even the monster's footsteps disappeared instantly.

The two looked at each other, considering whether to go in and have a look.

Before they could communicate with each other, there was a sudden crackling sound in the room, and the glass products were smashed one after another, accompanied by the angry roar of the monster.

The two immediately stopped hiding and rushed to the door of the room. At the same time, a bloody monster rushed out of the house, and almost collided with Liang Fei!

One second before the collision between the two sides, Xie Kun's eyes turned cold, and the long knife was unsheathed.

The blade reflected a icy light, and the monster hit by the reflection almost froze in mid-air! In the blink of an eye, Liang Fei took advantage of the situation and threw himself to the side, avoiding the collision with the monster. The monster was stiff under the blade, and fell powerlessly from mid-air.

In the blink of an eye, the sound of blades piercing flesh announced the monster's death.

The thin monster was nailed to the ground with a long knife, and after struggling feebly for a few seconds, it finally went limp.